Show me what you've bought onto Shark Tank today Sup Forums

Show me what you've bought onto Shark Tank today Sup Forums

This frog.

o shit waddap

How many units have you sold?

>it's a shitty digital pinball episode

i call them "slave dolls" we sell them on the deep web now, but we're looking to expand. we need you sharks for that!

Well, I'm in talks with some mom and pop aquariums locally, but as of now I have no confirmed sales.

Just the one

Well which one is it? Do you even know what you're doing here?

does this fucker ever invest in ANYTHING?

Somebody do it. Do the Kevin-posting please.

>It's a "Robert asks to try out the product" episode

It's an OP that will revolutionize the world of shitposting

>Business is war. I want my competitors to fucking cry their asses off when I fucking destroy their sad pathetic lives with my admirable investment decisions. I want them to be so fucking miserable that they don't even have the willpower to move from their grime infested beds

What did he mean by this?

I call it a "Pyramid" investment. We get a few people in on the joke and let them vouch for our company at their country clubs even through we do jack shit. Then after we get enough investors we allow an honest investor or two to get double their investment and subsequently our our reputation will rise along with the more investors.

That's not it.

I'm talking about the long, elaborate greentext stories that end with him saying...
>and for that reason, I'm out

>I'm in, and for that reason, I'm out.

>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

das it mane

das it

This is pretty much the only reason I come on Sup Forums.

I don't know why but imagining someone say this made me laugh really hard.

It's much better if you watch the show and know how Kevin speaks.