Ah yes because Norway wanted to be forcibly conquered by Germany
Just neck yourself you insufferable Hitlerboo

those are BIG pigs
whew, they're really something aren't they
*stands back and observes the piggies*
WOW, they are REALLY big

*steals the aussies (You)s*

Cop or not?

How much would I have to pay princess commie slag to have sex with me?

reckon shes in love with me lads

she rates herself pretty highly so maybe like 70 or 80 quid?

>Josef Seibel GmbH

Good, good foolish Auslander. Fund the growth of the Reich...

They look pretty versatile for any smart-casual event

>Bradford 06

at least this means we aren't cuckolds

cop, limited release so resale on this will be at least £250, possibly more if you get them in the black colourway.

Do you suffer from autism or have given up women, life in general?

She's using love wrong 2bh
t. Yorkshire

Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me

haha top banter lad giving a good account of yourself here

score predictions lids?

speak for yourself

*looks through professor ratings on ratemyprof*

turns out there is another prof who teaches the same class i have enrolled in and gives out easy A

wahey!

And what of I brother? You provide the others with an abundance of oats, yet my stomach growls pervasively and my body grows more gowl every day. Any oats, perhaps brothers?

ah shit
gonna have to remortgage the house for that

surprised she didn't block him when he mentioned /brit/
maybe she's realised we're harmless lads having a laugh

2-2

31-29

1-2 chelsea 2bh

Mate she probably makes hundreds every day from paypigs

as a spurs fan i am quite confident we'll embarrass ourselves and lose 3-1

edge of your seat action ending in a cold 0-0

lot more than that you mong
she gets that just for an arse pic and calling someone a pathetic twat

For what? Another """"game""" of grown men paid millions to kick a ball about. Fuck off.

Guildford parkour runner dies in Paris Metro 'accident'

An "inspirational" British free runner has died after a "train accident" on the Paris Metro.
Nye Frankie Newman, from Guildford in Surrey, died on 1 January, his parkour group said.
The 17-year-old was a keen participant of the sport, in which people climb and jump over obstacles and buildings.

susanna

Do people sleep with teachers for better grades in real life?

to who?

fantastic post

>uk netflix has all of star trek and the fresh prince of belair

they're literally turning into late 90s early 00s BBC

>I turn TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN in March

Getting old was a mistake, I should have just stopped. What was I thinking?

business idea: bring sickmade karla back

>"Princess Chelsea"

>"people" itt watch trillionaires kick a spherical object about a field and care about the outcome

Does anyone have a link to a large amount of photos of this butterface semen demon?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

EMM EYE ESS TO THE FUCKING TEE

imgur.com/a/EioLc

Damn... i saw you posted this in the last thread that got deleted and I liked it. The ass was fat

bitcoins are flying up in value

coindesk.com/price/

reckon it's worth investing in one?

>not working tomorrow

Going to have a wanking sesh lads

>dinner at 6pm
>simpsons then fresh prince

2-1

Costa
Pedro
Eriksen

don't get enjoyment out of anything anymore

Any nudes?

i would enjoy watching her soil those tight-fitting pants

I will be a 29 year old virgin in less than 6 months

you're too late unless you are rich.

n-no, they w-will c-crash any time n-now

hold up there you its a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock and i shall need to know your name what do you say to three shillings and we forget the name welcome to port royal mr smith

WE

THE INGLISH BRUVVAS

>could have invested thousands in bitcoin years ago and be filthy rich today

i can afford one easily

r-really

hypno-fetish.com/public/music_song/52/ba/01/1b799_f6d6.mp3

She doesn't even have an appealing arse. She's disgusting in every way. Why do people give her money?

Can't believe they can get away with showing football on twitch.tv, seems highly illegal

>pants

FOY

i don't think they will 2bh.

the trend has continually been upwards for the past 4 years. highly doubt they will dip below £600 again.

ME?

>If the British Empire collapsed to-day, it would be thanks to our arms, but we'd get no benefit, for we wouldn't be the heirs. Russia would take India, Japan would take Eastern Asia, the United States would take Canada. I couldn't even prevent the Americans from gaining a firm hold in Africa.

>In the case of England's being sunk, I would have no profit— but the obligation to fight her successors. A day might come when I could take a share of this bankruptcy, but on condition of its being postponed.

>If America lends her help to England, it is with the secret thought of bringing the moment nearer when she will reap her inheritance. I shall no longer be there to see it, but I rejoice on behalf of the German people at the idea that one day we will see England and Germany marching together against America. Germany and England will know what each of them can expect of her partner, and then we shall have found the ally whom we need. They have an unexampled cheek, these English! It doesn't prevent me from admiring them. In this sphere, they still have a lot to teach us

t. Adolf Hitler

Literally said PRIVATELY to his generals and not released until after the war.

this happened to me last november. on the plus side i shop workers recoil in horror when seeing my date of birth after DARING to ask a senior citizen like me to show ID

>tfw took an iq test and scored 92

I've already sent a letter to my local digital law enforcement agency concerning it.

>Why do people give her money?
Why don't people give you money is the important question, what are you doing wrong that she is doing right to get money for essentially, free?

fucking bender virgin

something that japan is really good at that weebs dont give it credit for is carpentry and generally making things that aren't anime or video games

don't like the dane-german flag but he is spot on about Indians

Had half a bitcoin I forgot about, purchased in 2015, which had nearly doubled in value by October 2016. Spent it all then. Would be almost doubled again now wew.

>and not released until after the war

prolly fake

Laughed at this
Have a mate who does the same but with Supreme shite, resells it to a load of normies in his classes

>decide its time for a poo
>somebody else enters the bathroom

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Alex

>something that japan is really good at that weebs dont give it credit for is carpentry

>something that japan is really good at that weebs dont give it credit for is carpentry

i wonder why..............

xhamster.com/movies/5216190/ballbusting.html
Here you go, ready for tomorrow

I'm your replacement. You're free to go

use the other bathroom

going to go absolutely doolally if i don't have sex soon

more

They are not fake, the official narrative holds them up as the truth.

>ballbusting

Shan't be doing a wank to this

thanks for that france

>the official narrative

You mean the corrected record

japan is shit at everything. shit music. shit movies. shit video games, shit cartoons, shit ugly people, shit language, shit food, shit shit shit shit shit

fuck ugly japanese yellow monkeys. you will forever be a joke

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

she works hard for that money

less