For a moment I believed in it

For a moment I believed in it.

I believed that Erdogan and all his followers would be butchered.

I believed a coup in this situation can be justified that even a coup would be better than sharia, and that things would eventually get better.

They had tanks and jets, my windows trembled every hour.

When the mosques started calling the people to jihad against our own soldiers I hoped that all those radical islamists would be cleansed.

When the military announced that the islamist, violent, unprogressive era of Turkey is now over I shed tears of joy.

Why anons? How did my country who has been the bridge between islam and western virtues become a middle-eastern country with maniacs who kill their own soldiers who surrendered because they refused to kill their own citizens?

It's all too late now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivas_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Ataturk is spinning in his grave.

You are the cock roach here. Op is mourning the death of progress and I weep with him

how hard can it be to blow up that manlet faggot?

I remember that he's the progressive one by saying his name like a congratulating contraction of "that" as in, 'at a boy!

This was your Reichstagsbrand. Erdogan will now become an absolute dictator.

Fucking moron, the coup held by the oppressive islamic group called Gulen's.
Wasn't from Turk'ish people, or army itself.
So, they basically fought each other, and nothing has changed for Turk's, only the sand-niggers* in Turkey is happy now.
They even cut off the heads and/or lynched of the 20 year old soldiers who were not even aware of the "coup", and they were making Dhikr in the streets yelling "Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah..."...
Also, this happening can be the AKP'S (Erdgan's) staged shit in order to fuck Turkey further more.

Oh, shut the fuck up nigger.

*Middle-Easterns, South West Asians, and North Africans. In Turkey's case, Greek, Armenian, Arabian, kurdish, etc. originated "Turk"ish people

Erdogan set this up.

>Ataturk
He was an asshole

adam yazmış işte niye baltalıyosun görgüsüz çomar

Yeah, because he fucked all the Europe and sand-niggers like you up with a bunch of 15 year old boys back in 1918, bitch

It was probably erdogan's idea to do this, so that he has more authority over certain matters

Allah'ını (C.C.) siktiğimin kürdü, amcık amcık konuşup yanlış anlatmayın her boku

I am a far leftist.
All I want is for your country to be free of that shitty fucking religion. Until that happens, your country is scum, and you should have NO part in the UN

S A L T
A
L
T

sus pis fanatik git burdan

Guess who will be Dictator for Life

just proved my point

They should've killed them all without mercy. Sometimes you need to be cruel to bring peace

Indeed.

This

So, whoever defeated you after you and your comrades attacked them all together is, "asshole".

Good nigger. You're such specimen.

Makes sense to me m8.

It gives the government a reason to up its military capacity and oppress the moderate muslim population.

How hard is it to just assasinate erdogan

he has his personal army with him at all times

The goatfucking roaches and the cockroach king can fuckoff.

Turkey needs to be glassed.

said the sand-nigger.

i am sure europe would be much happier with more refugees

the whole thing was orchestrated by erdogans people so he can justify cleansing the last oppositin in the military. i bet the whole country will become a dictatorship and they will never be allowed to become a EU member.

>they will never be allowed to become a EU member.
That wasn't gonna happen anyway

Try again goatfucker.

said the nigger.

>should have no part in the UN
>not realizing the UN influenced Arab spring

Fucking Atatürk fag

kek. also being such a shit country that you want to be apart of the EU

Fucking sand-nigger fag.

Hepinizin anasını sikeyim....abla,teyze,kuzen, amcıklı ne varsa.....

>tfw sandniggers screaming allahu akbar and butchering the 19-20 years old soldiers on the bridge who didn't even know it was a coup attemt.

Better a sandnigger then a fucking white cis male, go suck some Syrian cock

Tekrarlıyorum: hepinizin anasını sikeyim.....

calm down goatfucker

I
I
I
I
I I
I I
I I
I I

I've never touched a go at in ma life

...I see what u did there
*wink*

Fucking nigger

Sorry, I know who my father is

I feel you OP. A Kosovar here shed tears of joy, thinking the coup was going to be successful.

>694902842
Fixed:

...I see what u did there
*wink*
Fucking sand-nigger

I feel you OP.

I strongly oppose the idea of a coup but seeing the crowd that stopped the coup and killed those soldiers I now think that even a coup is better than sharia.

Too sad it was all theater. Now Erdogan has seen the power of his personal army of millions of islamist sheep who now think they are heroes who stopped a coup by attacking tanks with stones and sticks.

I seriously thought it was going to be like the fnal episode of GoT.

Burn them all.

checked

Uwotm8?

Do not lose heart, my Ataturk-loving friend. We Kemalists will have our day again once these medieval fuckers fuck it all up.

I am waiting for the day where all muslims in the world will be flayed alive with machetes bathed in pigs' shit and blood.

Turkey was some of the few islamic countries that was sane
Lots of people from my country visited there, for tourism and seeing their parents (i'm brasilian)
I even wanted to visit turkey, because there's a lot of historical places there...

But now I will think twice before

Tears of sadness to you my friend from all over the world that lives a situation of fear from the political situation, like I do here

Tears for us both

I recommend the song war? From System of a Down

Why don't we just fly a cheap drone with c4 strapped to it inside Erdogan's bedroom?

Fuck off you twat
>violent, unprogressive era
Yea of course, you dont know shit about turkish hostory do you?
>maniacs who kill their own soldiers
All over turkey this happened in 2 occasions. Rest was peaceful
Stop lying fagot

This isn't GoT, sparrows has taken over the House Stark, and Dothraki relatives are far away and bred with gypsies much, so that we're alone.
So, that will not gonna happen, my friend.

same

>calls others medieval
>then calls for machete flaying of a billion people

Sup Forumstards are so fucking myopic

this is turkey

K

When the police killed civilians in Occupy Gezi Erdogan said he gave the order. Noone even condemned him or question whether the police should listen to an order that results in civilian deaths.

Now soldiers who merely follow orders are beaten and killed with the argument "they shouldn't have listened to that order" and people want the one who gave the order to be killed.

I hate oppression against freedom and democracy whether it's done by soldiers or cops. But comparing it to the mindless crowd of brainwashed people who know nothing but violence. I'd rather have a coup.

This.

Before that happens a guy kicks him in the face. You, of course don't need to include that in the video I guess.

Gotta fight fire with fire. I'm also medieval; just the better kind.

gay

Yea and people put pushed that guy away. Whats your point?

You haven't seen these people. They understand nothing but violence. They don't listen to reason. It's us or them.

I used to say "we're no different from them if we kill them" but whatever you do, they don't think! They can't be manipulated. They'll always kill their enemies without losing courage even if they march to their death.

They want a different world. We want a different world. They want to kill us for that. What do we do in return? Die in silence?

All is lost for now, but things ended horribly for EVERY dynasty in Turkey.

I have about 50-60 years more to live at max. I will be watching when it's their "fedai" getting beheaded, if it happens before I'm dead.

no, people shout "YEAH, GOOD JOB! HIT THE SON OF A BITCH A LITTLE MORE"

There's a video on the bridge in which a man shouts "We have killed 4 of them, this is the 5th." and when the police who watched them while they kill and torture them finally decides to stop the mess the guy shouts "Please at least letme hit him once so that I feel better"

You are the one who's spreading misinformation. This is the nature of that islamist crowd

just some false flag shit so erdogan can be king in his shiny armor and make some new laws

So much this.

cause the barn is protected and you can't kill all that innocent goats

You fucking retards, a Coup d'état can pretend to be as democratic as it wishes, but in the end you need to be military or paramilitary to ever succeed. This means that the ones with ability to use force, no matter what, is suddenly in charge. Who the fuck says they'll stick to what they said they'd do for the people? They have all the fucking power, and nothing to keep them on their toes... Like democratic opposition. Your best bet is, and always will be, democracy. In that case you can at least prosecute leaders who shit all over the public. After a coup, the leaders are above the law. There's nothing keeping them from ruling their whole lives.

I think the solution is erase all muslims from europe 1943 style.

See

Yeah, that obviously worked out so well for anyone.
>retards trying to be edgy
>doesn't even hide their idiocy through argument
Are you even trying faggot?

This is a bad troll right ?

You wish boi, there's a reason everyone wants a piece of us

THESE.
THESE.
THESE.

Better than what, goatfucking? Guess what fuckface, you are right there with him.
>2016
Get Real.

nature of ismlamist corwd my ass. you find maniacs everywhere. what counts is that there are enough sane people to stop them. do we have a fucking mussmurder in turkey? no.

uuuuuuu...
Watch out you guys, we got a badass over here who lives in a country without sand-niggers or niggers.

> Get fucking real, fag

> hurrr durrr musssmurdurrr
Fuck you sand-nigger dick sucker, we have %80 or maniacs in islam on this Earth.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivas_massacre

yeah, those are just a few extremists right.. sure..

as always...

turkey rip 2016

If you live in Turkey then you KNOW that this isn't how the people of Turkey looks like. Why was all this movement an islamic call? Why did the mosques call for jihad? Why did they shout allahuakbar as they rushed against the army?

I feel for you. From what I remember, the military has always been secular since the days of Ataturk. When the government gets a little too close to the mullahs, the military steps in.
It just failed this time, is all. Here's hoping for another shot soon.

Right, but this time all is lost since the oppressive forces that started the coup was also the rival mullahs, and they failed.
This time it is quite different then military steps in to smash islamic fanatics...

I doubt that the coup was organized by Gulen because if you read their announcements, they were obviously against a religion driven government.

can sum1 explain WTF is going on in turkey?

isnt the military sworn to protect it CC? why did the mosques get involved if it was a military coup?

if it was a coup who exactly is trying to take power?

tl;dr answer pls

Look, moron, no coup can be addressed on khalifa or islamic shit, even the Erdogan says that he is the protector of secularism, Ataturk, and Turkish Republic etc., because they have to. All the coups has the same statements: government needs to be revived, secularism is lost, law is going down, democracy is not functioning anymore, etc. etc., that briefing has nothing to do with the intention as the past coups.
If they wont give a briefing like that, it would mean that the NATO, EU, and even USA can invade the country and bring democracy and peace.

See

Also,
Don't make anyone write pages of explanation here, you'll en up believing the mainstream media and the sand-niggers over Turk's anyway, mate

why I said tl;dr answer.

I know about the past failed coups. What makes this different?

why isnt nato involved yet?

I wonder what happens if the army starts coup this time for real.

They already got blamed for that fake coup so maybe now it's the perfect time. In tv's they can show retarded people what the true coup is and erdogan's true face.

Seems win win to me

Fuck off you fucking Turkish piece of shit.

CAN SOMEBODY JUT PLEASE TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON?

I was sleeping, WHO TRIED TO TAKE POWER?

the MP or the POLICE? The people? Fuck im confused.

all I see is btards talking fighting a tank operator on a bridge and the propoganda station reporting like they are on meth, left right left right.

WTF is going on with this coup?