COLD

I might die of cold tonight.

watch anime. The perfectly animated waifus require your GPU to run past its voltage limit, causing your room to heat up from the extra power consumption.

playing video doesn't require GPU/CPU power enough.

Estonians stealing our warmth. Fucking Kalevpoik give it back.

How many layers do you usually wear? Do you use natural materials like wool or down jackets or is more common to use synthetic fabrics?

Finally the winter has begun. Now I can enjoy the outside world while the normies have locked themselves inside.

why the fuck are the northern bits of scandinavia+finland+russia even populated?

I seriously don't even understand

Dude just build a fire

No amount of layers can save you. It's best to stay inside as much as possible.

Samis

Don't look at us, Soomepoiss

The american is right, just build a fire and drink hot chocolate by it with your gf under a cozy blanket

>mfw -13°C here on Friday night

the very thought of it disturbs me; it's that one winter night that comes every year which you just have to tough out

How is there even civilization at that temperature?

there isnt

Yeah, Estonians...

>implying drifting old pimped out volvo 240's on lonely forest roads isn't the pinnacle of western culture

Civilization in -40 isn't impressive.
Just imagine that our distant ancestors survived in -40(or even -70) without civilization, without clothes, without houses.

Us Nords truly are the master race.

>-70C without clothers

>-70

Nevertheless, -40 is pretty impressive. The coldest I ever experienced was around -20 and it was fuckin godly to be honest.

This

You're clearly not a northern brother if you can't imagine that. Ancient northern brothers cuddled together to create warmth.

muh ancestors, dey be surviving without fires n clothes n shieeet

Japs really don't get irony huh

i remember -30C on top of a mountain in Sweden with like 15 ms wind. That was a little uncomfortable

To be honest there's not a big difference between -10 and -20 if there's no wind.
You get used to it after 10 minutes.

>sarcastically implying
Damn. That's not the kind of cold op meant user.

>Ancient northern brothers cuddled together to create warmth.

We wuz polar bears n' sheit

I can imagine, kek.

Not true. With enough layers you can be outside at any temperature.

Remember that there are currently 19 year old finnish boys sitting in frozen foxholes in the -30c areas. Conscription is not fun during winter

Watch it.

>they didn't figure out how to evade

are houses really this poorly made down south?
we don't feel -13 here inside

This. Supporting slavery in the modern form is one of the worst things you can do.

Don't get me wrong, I like conscription. People who have the mental capacity to get out if it deserve to get out of it.

It's gotten below -50 C before here in northern Minnesota. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Go to work, C-papers boy.

i was a worthless NEET before i did conscription, so at least for the 9 months i served i felt like a human

they're not really populated

I experienced this fun 5 years ago

>civilization

I'm not partaking in this discussion again, you can support it if you wish to.
Look at this spurdo instead.

kek

you almost cannot properly breath at -70 let alone keep your brain at 37C.

ill store my willy in your bum

This is the most retarded post I've ever read

Noooorthern brothers can.

But it's FuCKIGN TRUE! Amerifats don't learn about the fucking ice age in school?

It sometimes might be necessary for a superior force to yell at oneself. My only point was that people who are so inclined spiritually as to know how to evade freezing in the forest, they can be let off. They can probably build IEDs and plant them at the roads just from natural intelligence.

You can't survive those kinds of temperatures with no clothes or shelter. You simply cannot. Finntards don't learn about fucking basic biology in school?

The inlands of the North was never populated until the ice melted away. There were harsh winters regardless, but not as hard as people seem to think.

One day you leeches will be eradicated.

Winter is here.Gonna be at least 55F in South Florida this weekend, probably after midnight. (That's 13C for you Euros)

Not the same poster, but what's your point exactly?

To evade conscription you literally only need to say that you're autistic and you get C-papers.

How is that high intelligence?

don't they at least test you in order to validate your claims

You can always act autistic to the doctor testing you. It's not that hard.

>tfw I brought some random papers from my unemployment center psychologist to the C-paper panel because I didn't go to a doctor like I should have and they pretty much just looked at me and said ok bye

From the sound of it a lot of you finns dodge service. How many of you actually serve? Like if I just picked a random group of 20 how likely would it be for someone to evade conscription?

I think about 60% serve these days.
We have alternative service for conscientious objectors but there are no attempts to put anyone in it, they just hand out C-papers en massé.

Most Samis actually live in Oslo, so no.

1/20

>Belgium is frozen
>France doesn't even have ice

fucking chemtrails, I'm so tired of those dry winters

1 would have c-babbers and 3 did civil service for 12 months

or not. about 2% of men do civil service and ~9% get c

"Most Samis living in Oslo" doesn't mean that more than 50% of the entire population lives there. There are still way more living up North.
Also, the claim that Oslo is the city with the most Samis is doubtful at best. It's more likely there's more living in Tromsö.

I was in Tromsö two years ago.
I saw 0 samis, we visited nice polar museum tho.

t. el chubutANO

holy kek

How cold is Denmark around april?

Would would you know if someone was Sami?

Feels alright.

They didnt look like this

Give us some of that winter

there was 0,3cm of snow that melted within 12 hours a few days ago

I'm a smoker.

autism

There isn't snow in my city, :( The temperature outside is the lowest of the last months but the snow hasn't appeared for years

Only -32 over here, Muonio looks really cold though :D.

Coldest i have been in was in 1999 when it was -49 official but in some of the valleys my Toyota choked completely managing only 70 km/h and windshields freezing, car thermometer showed "out of range" most of the time.

I have no way of being sure of hold it was but i know a few places reported reported -55 with uncalibrated thermometers so i guess it was somewhere between -50 and -60 at the coldest valleys.

Wow if that is samis i would say they are the prettiest people in the north including swedes, finns and norwegians.

cute

gib snow pls

>tfw you will never sit in your comfy nu-commieblock style housing in the helsinki suburbs playing vidya and watching anime while the outside world is plagued with sub-artic temps

Feels bad man

>denmark
>cold

>-38 tomorrow
Wish it was sub -40, the colder the comfier

It's been 32°F all day and it feels warm af because there's been no wind. Normally it's very windy, so today feels like a typical 45-50° day

Do you live in a desert?

Our people are discriminated against here

Ok, what the temperatures are in Denmark around April
you fucking piece of shit.

It's going to be -22c here next week.

>earth
>cold

I envy you. Here it's summer.

That's literally impossible.

You will see many Samis simple walking a street for a minute, not to mention that the population in the north is heavily mixed with Samis.

t. live in Tromso

Jesus Christ, I thought -25 C was cold.
Don't die, user.

>el guaraniANO
10+