Why doesn't go to someone go to a city with a bunch of turbinators & towlheads and give them a taste of their own...

why doesn't go to someone go to a city with a bunch of turbinators & towlheads and give them a taste of their own medicine?

What would that prove? Terrorists are already doing that over there.

and we could make it even worse for them. it proves that we aren't scared to hit back

That's what Obama's drone program is already doing. It's killed a lot more civilians which is breeding more terrorists. Blowing more people up, especially innocent ones is not going to eradicate the problem, at least not in the long run.

more terrorist= more drones we can send over which= less terrorists in a few years the number of terrorists will slowly diminish. prove me wrong you politically incorrect cunt

WE CANT DO ANYTHING THEY HAVENT DONE TO THEM SELVES were fucked

>politically incorrect cunt
This is a problem with Islam itself. I didn't say you can't kill terrorists, but killing civilians especially through drone strikes (which aren't effective to begin with) gives the terrorists more justification to bring terror.

War itself will not solve this issue. Don't be so narrow minded.

>gets mad at muslim terrorists killing whites
>goes and kills innocent muslims
>muslims get mad at us
>kills innocent whites
Repeat

Drone strikes are very effective:
No US servicemen in danger
Ability to respond faster than any other option
Relatively cheap

Though i agree with you, hit the shitskins real hard and keep all muslims away from our countries. You know the destroy the cube meme? Fuck the cube we should get guns and bombs and kill all the fucking muslims as they celebrate.

>perpetuates war for ever

fuck you both. i have a new idea, it's called operation "somebody poisoned the water hole". what we do is poison their water supply with high amounts of fluoride so they are too docile and weak to plan/execute a terrorist attack. so fuck you both i win.

But they're not effective in killing terrorists, that's the point of the drone program.

There's way too many collateral damage against innocent civilians, and the drones target cell phones, so we don't know if we actually killed the desired target or not.

Is that the effectiveness you strive for?

They can just buy/steal bottled water. Great plan.

re-direct the shipments of bottled water to the fluoride treatment plant.

I piss on Allah

ISIS destroys fluoride plant
ISIS intercepts shipments of bottled water

isis can't because they drank the infected tap water before hand. they had no idea that the tapwater was infected so they most likely will fail.

Lol you think we can build million dollars drones faster then they can breed?! Holy shit don't have kids man, you got that special brand of stupid in your dna

Not cheaper than popping out kids

You guys know fluoride good for you right? Yeah that's what we want, terrorist with strong bones and healthy teath. I'll be 35 Ina week and I can honestly say I'm glad the world is so fucked up. You millennials really deserve to suffer from. your own stupidity. With you tards running things Islam will rule the world soon after I'm dead

Fluoride is toxic at 0.1 to 0.3 milligrams of fluoride for every kilogram of bodyweight.

So under those levels, strong bones and healthy teeth )peace be upon mr skeltal) is fine by me. I thought the guy was referring to overexposure of fluoride. Did you misinterpret the context?

Why fucking fluoride? Why not anthrax or the bubonic plague. Or better yet anything that can spread on its own. Fuckin fluoride, what are you a dentist

I stick by my past statement by the way. I'm an engineer not a chemist but even if fluoride is lethal at certain doses it wouldn't be my first pick to poison a well

I'm not the one who started this fluoride (((debate))), user was being edgy and I was just trying to shit on him.

Of course anthrax is better, bubonic plague is easily treated anyway.

your retarded if you don't know the government has been slowly poisoning us for years with fluoride. making a concentrated formula and putting it in their water supply will make them fucking useless. read up on your shit you dumb cunts

>we
You stupid cunt. Don't lump me in with you and the other terrorists.

>why doesn't go to someone go to a city

>why doesn't go to someone go to a city

Why doesn't someone nigger a niggers nigger? The answer is niggers.

you got me there. good work user. i bet your real proud for exposing my dyslexia

Stop lying faggot, dyslexic people mix up letters not whole words. My dad is slightly dyslexic

*anons

Oh yeah fuck that guy, naturally, who kudos there
This is the kind of idiot I was fishing for.
My apologies for hooking you btw. Just a quick catch and release then off you go good day to you sir. No harm done

If you look at that long enough it makes sense

yeah you can't post the same thing twice anyway

I'm dyslexic and i put on two different shoes yesterday to go to work. That could have also been the painkillers though

With regard to the cartoon known as Pokémon. It is not permissible to watch this show because it contains serious matters that are contrary to Islamic teaching, including the following:

1. It is based on the corrupt, atheist, Darwinian theory that is known as the theory of evolution, and speaks of the evolution of different kinds of creatures from lower forms to higher forms that are more powerful and intelligent. We have previously explained that this theory is false and is contrary to the teachings of Islam. Please see fatwa no. 126913.
2.The show propagates the theory of the survival of the fittest, which is another Darwinian theory. It also promotes ongoing conflict and violence, and fights that take place between the various creatures. This poses a danger to the morals and conduct of adults and children alike.
3. The show includes symbols such as the six-pointed star that are known to be strongly connected to Zionism and Freemasonry.

And Allah knows best

You're an autist

Or I have a gland infection and took an oxy before work. But probably not too far off with the autism. In my defense they were the same color I think I could snap the picture when I was done laughing at myself

Here's a thought, have you considered genocide?

Only always, difficult to do without proper back up though

Yo lol