Cuckold thread. Post your SO and other user will say what they want to do to them

Cuckold thread. Post your SO and other user will say what they want to do to them.

These are some of the worst threads we've ever had to endure

Bunch of loser fat guys posting random images to read what other fat losers what to do with the images that probably don't really represent anyone any poster knows.

Yeh.

My girl

Bump

>These are some of the worst threads we've ever had to endure

>Bunch of loser fat guys posting random images to read what other >fat losers what to do with the images that probably don't really >represent anyone any poster knows.
^^this guy is right
your right

id take her and throw her in the trash

My gf

id love to fuck her cute mouth until that lipstick is all over my cock. then id fuck her in her tight ass until i filled it up with cum!

If I like what you say I'll have a threesome with you and then she will get jealous when we cuddle.

mm id like to get her just like that shove her head into the bed and pull down her panties and start fucking her amazing pussy. maybe wrap my hand around her throat and choke her a little before pulling out and cumming all over her face. MOAR!

I would flip the bottom of her dress up and over her head. Then forcefully bend her over the table so everyone can see her tiny pink thong. Then pull it to the side and start fucking her until my knees get weak! Then cum all over her mouth and send her back to her crying boyfriend

Isn't that Laineybot from YT and Instagram? Onion is her bf?

Post more

hello barbie. Hello "ukslut2.jpg"

kek

Is she a little retarded?

>nice dubs tho