Just because I was raped when I was 11, doesn't mean my virginity isn't intact, right?

Just because I was raped when I was 11, doesn't mean my virginity isn't intact, right?

Youre no longer a virgin, sorry Sup Forumsro

well... if youre a chick youre not, if youre a guy and youre dick was in a vagina youre not

Sorry but no you aren't a virgin anymore. Assuming you are a woman. Your hymen can grow intact again. So when you have sex again it will be like losing your virginity again. I'm sorry that it happened to you. Not that you want sumpathy

Kek op never gave gender

Holy fuck you have no idea what you're talking about.

go back to summer school faggot

Elaborate please

>hes retarded thats not how a hymen works

The only reason virgins feel tight is because the hymen doesnt relax as much so it constricts tighter retard.

Thats why sex can hurt for the first couple times dumbass. The hymen isnt some flap of skin that closes off the pussy

Virginity is literally just a meme made up to make people, especially women, feel bad about having sex.

We still dont know Op's gender

Lol a flap is exactly what it is . Jesus tity fucking christ you kids are dumb. Just googled it you retard

80% of womans don't even have a hymen,A hymen can break when you do sport,do a to fast movement.

It's a remnant of the time a chick was in the womb.It was created in the womb,so no liquid cames in the ody,we guys just ahd it at the nsoe and stuff.

I know you fucktard. Its can tair thats why i said it xan grow back

yur right bb my b

Noted

Some people don't know

So.. are we all in agreement OP isnt a virgin?

(assuming this faggot is female)

Depends... did you like it?

Could he even fit?

You can consider yourself a virgin if you want to; your situation can go both ways.

Nah Ops pussy got rekt

What positions did he rape you in?
Describe pls

I didn't state my gender because of this rule.

I see

By the way how old are you?

why bb