Since we are in many places allowed to conceal carry a small firearm for self defense...

Since we are in many places allowed to conceal carry a small firearm for self defense, we should also be allowed to have bigger weapons in our cars or with us if we want. If someone had this little baby in a car and was near it in Nice, could have stopped this truck quickly and certainly.

Someone could steal a fucking APC or a tank. You would pray for someone to have a rocket launcher.

Prove me wrong
>pro tip, you can't

Brace yourselves, Ameritards, Trump supporters and rednecks incoming.

And also, many of the terrorists already have them and don't care if it's legal.

So the law abiding citizens should also be able to.

Because I trust your ability to handle that in a crowded area.

If you're this pro-gun, just use it on yourself.

I actually agree though. Obama and other liberals have intentionally left the american public defenseless against terrorist attacks. We should be able to protect ourselves using whatever means needed. We need to take back our right to own whatever the government owns, including RPGs, tanks, ect. and we need to deport or detain all Muslims in the U.S. It's simple defense. Trump 2016 if you aren't a cuck.

>"Someone could steal a fucking APC or a tank. You would pray for someone to have a rocket launcher."
>Someone could steal a fucking APC or a tank.
>fucking APC or a tank.

RPG's are spitwads to any post soviet tank fam. Especially Abrams... it would just make the tank angry

and

>christopher columbus detected

Lol I'm not some Black Lives Matter piece of shit like the two dindus pictured.

Bait Lol? Check the things Trump has said. Trump and people who support him (like mysef) know the dangers muslims pose to this country, and we intend to everything we can to eliminate that threat. sorry youre too cucked to help

No this is Patrick

You do trust people to handle cars in a crowded area hmm?

Shoot the tracks, should be enough.

ITT: Liberals too cucked to help exterminate the Muslim threat in this country. Boo hoo ma scurry guns

Nice quads

this is now a get thread

Well done you fag, but your justification is not fair enough but I like it. Here take your jailbait

I own a small Glock 43 9mm. 6+1 capacity and it tuck very nicely at 4oclock inside my waistband. This gun is banned in California because it doesn't have laser etching on the firing pin. This is the kinda uneducated liberal absurdity that is infringing on rights of Americans. I'm glad I live in GA. Here we can have pretty much whatever we want providing were not criminals. Our govt trusts us. That's also why you don't see this kinda shit happening here.

chek em

I own a glock 30sf. 10 rounds 45 acp. Compact size. Bought it on my 21st birthday.

>am in California.

>don't care about muh gen 4

Gen 3 is better. And still sexy.

I agree on the gen3-4 thing. I have a Gentoo 22. I just wanted the 43 for size and it's sexy AF. Have you looked at the Cali approved handgun list? It's complete horseshit.