Can Sup Forums scientifically explain why women as a whole are not funny at all...

Can Sup Forums scientifically explain why women as a whole are not funny at all? Like there's not a single good female comedian out there.

>inb4 misogynistic industry suppresses all the funny women

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men have the ability to think critically, come up with a story, adjust timing and delivery. A man has spent his whole life working on his craft and perfecting it because nobody would give him a sympathy laugh.

A woman expects the world to bow at her feet for reciting a dirty limerick she read on the internet.

because women don't understand how the world works and their comedy reflects that. They just know that "vaginas are something women don't talk openly about! how absurd!" (aka dane cook nigger-tier). A great comedian will try and make their act seem more like real life

Seems accurate. Are women ultimately inferior to men? Do they have similar qualities men don't have to make up for their lack of humour?

>There's not a single good female comedian out there
I wouldn't go THAT far. Rare? Yes.

I dunno, I like Kristen Schall a lot

Exceptions to the rule mate.

>women play up woman stereotypes and are loved by women, bore men
>blacks play up black stereotypes and are loved by blacks because they all hate whitey together
>whites and asians make jokes about the world and their experiences in it, get called racists and sexists

Chris Hitchens has a good essay on this if you can be arsed to find it.

egotism

>Are women ultimately inferior to men?
A man once won "Woman of the Year", so, yes.

I kinda like Sarah Silvermans earlier work

This

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

They don't need to be funny to win a mate so biologically they never developed an ability to think that way.

i like that one female comedian, cant remember her name off the top of my head, who had cancer and did a special on finding out that shit shes funny,

Kek

no wonder i couldnt remember her name, i was thinking of Tig Notaro

Woman naturally care about things and people. They nurture. It's in their DNA. For comedy, at least anything fun and thought provoking, you need to attack something that someone else cares about. The more you destroy it, the funnier it is.

Woman are incapable of this at their core. Men do it naturally. So in this aspect alone woman can't compete.

this made me think

>women's opinions were never needed to acquire a mate
>intelligent useful women don't get chosen over other women
>that entire half of the species has been outside of evolution on the communication front
>women get to voice opinions
>scream them like children and demand attention by having bad behavior

Women are stupid and useless because as far as evolution is concerned we've never needed them to be anything else. Huh.

The genders just have different strengths and weeknesses. Men happen to be better than women. Now that we're nearing the end of humanity this kind of thing doesn't matter.

Amy Schumer
Tina faye
Amy Poehler
Jessica Williams
Samantha bee
Ilana Glazer
Abbi Jacobson

>Get called sexist/racist
Lol no they dont

I just watched amy wong:baby cobra on netflix. If you didnt laugh, youre dumb lol

Competition is at the core of every boy's development, so we're always trying to one-up eachother. This helps develop humor immensely. Girls think competition is stupid (until they're teens and learn to hate eachother) so they don't practice excelling at wit and humor as much.
Girls don't have to be cool or interesting to be liked, just pretty or nice. There is less motivation to learn over the years.
The funniest women will always be the ones who grew up surrounded by boys who weren't attracted to them in any way.

Schumer isn't funny. Tina Faye is the only other one I've heard of. She is actually kind of funny.

So you agree then? Women are terrible at comedy?

Because the only thing you find funny are penis jokes.

>Ilana glazer
Oh how she does make my dick ache

I don't really think that's an evolutionairy problem. I think it has to do with the fact that in the modern western world, women have been put on a pedestale for about 60 years now. If you never have to be responseble for anything and constantly get told nothing is your fault, you start turning into a child.

Sounds like you're having a difficult mating cycle, Bird Person.

Comedy actresses are different than female stand up comedians

Men have to think critically and engage and understand the world around them in order to rise to the top and be able to mate with females. This intricate and complicated build up of the man leads to a wide variety of funny stories, funny insights and interesting opinions and a wide array of unique and interesting experiences.

Females only need to engage men with their bodies in order to succeed in life. Because of this their whole mental focus is on their vaginas and relationships with men or how to develop relationships with men.

Female comedians have some funny material but it's almost always related to their relationships with men and their sexuality, because that's all they really know. This narrow focus makes it hard to come up with new and interesting material, especially when you're up against other female comedians who do the same thing.

Guys have some sex jokes, but our lives are so much more varied and diverse than womens. We have to do more than just look hot to get ahead, and that leads to more interesting stories and jokes.

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule but this is the pattern.

Kristen schaal
Sara Silverman
Rachel Feinstein
Maria bamford