Tell me your reasons to live, b

Tell me your reasons to live, b.

Well...Breath of the Wild comes out next year?

there isnt

I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself

What's quickest and les painful way to kill myself then ?

My family, I'm too weak to kill myself, and I guess it isn't my time.

Let's be honest;
> forever alone

>Civ 5
>League
>Steven Universe
>Music
basically just distractions to stop me thinking about how pointless everything is.

Wow, you think like me...
(Except i dont play leagues of cancer)

I'm a dad, so I can't opt out like that pussy ass Kurt Cobain.

Career

To go around corners fast.

To await the return of the oldfags in their revolt against faggotry

I just named an anons dog in another thread, that's got me riding pretty high right now

Honestly there really isn't any reasons to live. It was just basic human instant in the beginning to keep striving forward. Now, some people are born and are completely useless to making the world any different or furthering anything important. We don't even understand life and the world is full of too many mix emotions. People are scared that they don't know what's after death or out there in the universe. We will never get to know. The best you can do is meet someone you truly can connect with, relax, and be yourself with while falling in love with them. That's all we can do. If not, suicide is an option. I've been feeling more mentally ill the past year and I've thought about suicide more and more. It really does seem like the best idea and the thought relaxes me because all of this stuff here doesn't matter.

Because I like to breath.

There is no absolute reason for life, but if death is the only guaranteed thing then I'm just going to live this shit out.

Take comfort in the fact that you can do it any time you wanna, just enjoy the ride for what it is OP
Personally, my meaning of life is to find joy in discovering the meaning of life.
The fact that life is the natural fallout betweeen the two extremes of creation/destruction is beautiful
Life is what you make it so make it a meditative learning experience that brings fulfillment to your life
Crazy kinky anal sex and perverted sexual acts are super fun
Smoking weed is awesome
Music is amazing
>Sup Forums sometimes is alright

I thought about that, juste dont want to make the ones i love sad for me, because I'm not a cold hearted person. I can wait to meet someone i connecter with, but I doubt that, considering son many people are thinking about pointless shit (at least imo), when they do think...

I do love music and can enjoy a little weed, but i still strive (maybe I'm wrong )to find something more meaningful to do, like something not that much pointless as being one human in 7billion on small ball of rock tumbling through space, living 100 yrs max, and not being remembered by any of the future humans (even if it is still very pointless to ne remembered).

Life is just one big joke man..Not everyone gets their lucky roll.

i'm starting a new job the 1st of august
so i will for the first time in my life have disposable income to buy drugs

What drugs have you tried yet ?

i see the same data as you but draw a different conclusion. in the big enough picture anything with a semblance of meaning can be drowned out by all the noise and be rendered meaningless.
So what future hoomans won't know you, all the more reason to do things so people NOW know you. The more people who know you, the bigger chance you'll be remembered. The greatest of people have effectively rendered themselves immortal, living in memory and recognition.
In the big scheme of things, yes, yours, mine, joe dick, OP's, and everyone eles's existence lacks 1/100000000000 of a percent of relevance against it all, but life is your perception, your experience seen through the lense of your mortality - you are given the gift of singular individual experience, thus your experiences are relative to you, the only person who will ultimately matter in your life. You get to be the main character and the narrator. Even god doesn't get to play both roles. So fuck your pessemism and go find the beauty in living, or else!

FUCK! Did I just hire you?

I don't know if it is because I'm bipolar or something, but I feel a little better now, just need to find something to do that i like and maybe i will be less pathetic each day that pass.
Thank you very much for your answer, made me realise in which way my logic was flawed.

Because if I honestly wanted to die I would have done it already. I'm trying to tap into that animal rage. Become a hunter. Use my teeth and bare hands to bring down an elk, you know, while wearing nothing but mud and grass smeared over my naked body.

You really like steven universe ? There are far more better shows. Like a regular show or adventure time

Can't be bothered to kms

I signed up for an email list about five or six years ago that eventually will reveal the biggest secret of the internet. When I receive and open that email, a three minute timer will trigger and activate a trapdoor under my computer chair which will drop me into a pit of hungry wild boars I've been stocking under my house lately. I literally am living for that email.

I'm holding on to the hope that can one day meet Michael Douglas. I want to hold him around his waist from behind. We will be lovers, Michael. If you're reading this, Tommy from Louisville loves you. You hear me? Tommy and Michael forever!

No point in killing myself I'll just come back in three days anyway. Fuck I hate my dad.

wurddd glad i can halp
>wisdumb