Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me

k

Everything wrong with the world? Boy, you haven't seen the world. Reading your post, I say you fit in perfectly here. BTW Hookah's are gay as hell.

try harder faggot

lol the 2000s fuccboi starter pack

i fucked a drug dealer in the butt john

im pretty sure that everyone on Sup Forums has been laid

however it is usually with their sister or bro

>shit was cash

Is that shit even relevant anymore haven't seen it for a while

>not recognizing the oldest pasta of them all

Holy newfags

Checked.

You're all new fags though.

How's high school?

I'm not fat no retarted but

shit was SO cash

We're not your personal army. Are you mad because guy in pic fucked your bitch?

Btw John you have shit on your face and Hurley is for gay cunts like you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

so i mean like i know this is a copy pasta and all but really your on it too
another thing the fuck is cash and why does it describe being blown
does it mean you paid your gf to do it

haven't seen this one in a while

>shit was cash
>mfw

also dude looks like a faggot douchebag

I feel like im being baited by the samefag pretending to be newfags.. These summer days sure feel long

Yeah John. .. Did you give her the Ole
>lick-aroo
>candy-ass
>roody-poo

saw this guy in a faces of b thread
what a faggot

>Pic Related: It’s me
kek

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

>being this fucking new

Fml

i didnt until right now realize how new the chan was, might have to migrate to a subchan soon.

Summer is here

best reboot i've seen on here

Your name is john?

Bullshit, It's chad.

new fag or troll

Tfw you've been here since 05.... Kill me... Please

John I know how you feel nuggah pic is me in 2011 But now im thug life gangstah ill fuck your shit up I've fucked so many bitches what what

Haven't seen this copypasta since 2012.

>new fag or troll

or really old pasta proving how much of a newfriend you are

moron

what happened to your bitch?

NEWFAG

I run a multi million dollar business and can make more than 30k a month easily. I've fucked more good pussy than you could even imagine. My drive is to be bigger and better than little shits like you as well as accomplish great things in my life time. I've already been across the entire world and experienced more than you ever will. My suggestion to you is that you don't make yourself out to be something that really isn't so impressive for the intent to shit on others lives.

>already been across the entire world

dude, you write like your 14 years old

Youre prolly an uninformed faggot and a fuccboi asshole scumcunt.

Nice hookah, enjoy the cancer bb,
judging by your edgy comment its prolly taken over already.

Prolly bait but,

just so ya kno, i got a scholarship at Rice university so dont think having straight A's in your regular classes makes you special

Jesus christ, you're stupid.

bait?

nope

We get it... you vape.

If you are coming to Sup Forums to boast about how good your life is, that is actually lower than being on Sup Forums daily.

so i'm hearing you were touched in bad places as a child?
so sad.

being on Sup Forums daily is sad?

nigger, I've never laughed harder anywhere else.

Well that was a nice story. And why do you have a dildo in your mouth with a tube strapped to it?

Nice b8 OP

was no bait just hook

All these tards falling for the bait, glorious.

But the BEST part is that people like OP, and the rest of the Sup Forums neckbeards still insult the guy in the pic. He´s probably far better off than any of you, and your need to insult an average kid DESPITE the fact that you know it's pasta is just absolutely pathetic. You are even worse than the newfags who thinks this is real, you with your "pride" in being a loner 4chantard, you are the true cancer.

FOAD douchebag

> the chan

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

God I haven't seen this in years. Oldfag, OP.

someone should update this, nobody says cash anymore

the migration has happened, you just need to figure it out where, can't tell you here of cuorse

New fags have u even seen copypasta.