Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths...

Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4mvjjr/an_important_ramadan_reminder_fixed/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The denial of evil is the act itself.

Or maybe they didn't wish for the media to use it as a hate weapon.

Do you hear yourself you degenerate leftist fucking scum? Why shouldn't we hate islamic terrorists? Why shouldn't we hate muslims when over 60% of muslims age 18-29 support suicide bombings?

Fucking sandnigger fuck kill yourself.

This

The denial of evil is the act itself.

>filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda
Link plz

>a wild Edgebaby appears

Calling me names won't help anyone.

Pulling random statistics out your fat arse won't help anyone.

Spreading fake rumours won't help anyone.

I am not a sandnigger.

I live in a city in England with one of the highest percentages of Muslims, you know how many suicide bombings there have been in the last 50 years? None. 0. Do you know why you are able to exercise your right to freedom to choose your own religion? because your government have made it so. You know how they made it so? Because hundreds of years ago they decided to wipe out almost all other religions in their lands so that they could prosper and push their agenda with their religion. You really think the oldest religion with the HIGHEST number of patrons isn't subject to minority attacks?

You are the degenerate.

Religion of Peace, motherfuckers

snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/

What city?

How many little English girls have they raped?

you know how many little english girls actual english people have raped?

>British
Oh there is your problem.

>i live in a city in England with the highest percentages of Muslims

confirmed 100% cucked by british media into accepting religion of "peace"

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4mvjjr/an_important_ramadan_reminder_fixed/

Holy fuck I'm leftist but this is just fucking stupid

>Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
>Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
>13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.

Wonder how they got these figures from 1.6 BILLION people.

Aaaand you got this from the fucking Donald Trump subreddit. You're fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

there were 3 attackers at the bataclan holding 60-100 people hostage, you think 3 people could torture someone and hold that many people back and hold a perimeter against the police?

May allah let them take over every country in europe, bomb all the people and rape all the girls. I fully support those people

fair point, these claims of torture make no sense