How do i deal with this latina bitch at work?

how do i deal with this latina bitch at work?

>be working in a small-mid size company dealing with manufacturing
>havn't gone to college, but make an ok living
>boss hires new latina as personal secretary
>say 'good morning' to her one day and she replies with 'don't waste you're time', implying that i was hitting on her
>walks around likes she's the hottest thing

She does look hot, has a fat ass, but a complete and total bitch
Give me advice Sup Forums, have you had women like that in your lives? How did/do you deal with those types?

>Pic related

She's blowing the boss, gotta be bigger than the boss if you want the chance, atleast in her eyes

not sure if shes actually blowing the boss, he's actually pretty chill, married to a smoking milf who comes by often

Let her be?
Sounds like she doesn't bother as long as you don't disturb her
You don't have to be friends with everyone you work with

this.

youre just mad cause youre a beta who always gets negative remarks from women all the time. the only exception is this one is out of your race so you think you can actually do something or make some remark that will make her cry.

>don't waste you're time
Don't waste you are time

Maybe her English is bad
Stop being a racist cunt

I think OP is just angry at the fact that he hasn't got a chance to score. Just shut up, or rape. Two best options I've got, honestly. Raping her will probably make her back down, but she's probably got a squadron of wetbacks behind her.

she probably has had a squadron of wetbacks in her judging by that ass

I think she's had a lot more than wetbacks with an ass like that.

you're time

not the guy you were replying to, but in my experience a lot of latinas are pretty conservative --so she may not have had as many

Just stop saying hello to rude people. You don't have to be friends with everyone you work with.

Tell her how you really feel about her. J

Are you actually retarded

Well like she is saying just ignore her

>woosh

plenty of horny latina sluts of your city are ready to suck on chanfun.jimdo.com

you cant possible be this dumb

Best bet at this point is to ignore her. What you should've said right after she made that comment was "Don't flatter yourself."

stale copy pasta

Megakek