Am I the only one who's really bummed out by all the drama since Alice left Crystal Castles?

Am I the only one who's really bummed out by all the drama since Alice left Crystal Castles?

>She claims Ethan emotionally abused her.
>Her sister says it's (mostly) a lie, and that she's being controlled by that faggot from HEALTH.

I'm trying to get off a crush on Alice, and all I've been able to do is feel bad for her. She seems like a self-absorbed bimbo, but still.

All i know is
she HASN'T RELEASE ANY FUCKING MUSIC
FUCK YOU ALICE

She has a single out. Stillbirth.

Have you seen Alice's instagram? its kinda shit, she isnt that creative at all.
also CC new album is really good. I was broken for months when Alice left but after all she isnt that important and she knows it, full of drama stuff.
shes hot tho

if we can ignore Kate Bush past the 2000s we can only pay attention to late 2000s early 2010s Alice

>Her sister says it's (mostly) a lie, and that she's being controlled by that faggot from HEALTH.
Story on this?

I don't usually indulge in this sort of gossip but I vaguely recall Glass mentioning in an interview that her sister doesn't like her.

I've heard mixed responses on it.

It's funny how CC fans are. They're either more Ethan fans than Alice fans, or the other way around.

>shes hot tho

She used to be. I lost interest when she started growing her hair out.

Pre-2014/2015 Alice is still my ideal, appearance-wise.

She started dating this fag named Jupiter Keyes, a former member of the band HEALTH, which collaborated a lot with CC (Crimewave is either a remix of a HEALTH song, or a collaboration). That was a couple years ago.

After she left CC and claimed Ethan abused her, her sister accused Jupiter of being a controlling psycho, and said he's in control of all her social media accounts, and that Alice doesn't even care. Supposedly the whole abuse allegation is an invention by Jupiter, but she also said that Ethan /was/ a manipulative dick.

She claims she doesn't have contact with her sister. Her sister claims Jupiter pushed her away.

The four of them were together on tour. It's possible her sister is butthurt.

I'd fuck her but I'd never stay with her unless she can get her shit together

Feminism is retarded

>expecting a street girl who suddenly comes across some fame to be rational

I'm probably a bigger Ethan fan than Alice fan but Ethan's beats on the new CC were so outdated and lame, and Edith's vocals just didn't have anywhere near the pull that Alice's did.

And it's garbage

I'm not turned off by her feminism, but she's definitely mentally ill. That's always been apparent, but if the rumor mill is actually correct this time, she definitely has severe emotional problems. But ones I can empathize with, since I'm emotionally stunted.

No u

It bums me out too, even more so that she never came out and said anything concrete just passive aggressive implications (she is Canadian after all)
I don't like Jupiter though, he reminds me of a creepy version of Harry from Twin Peaks.

Amnesty was middling though I really liked Enth, Concrete and Teach Her How To Hunt but some of those super trappy sounding songs just kind of all blend together after a certain point.

Yeah, I refer to Jupiter as "that fag from HEALTH" almost exclusively. Fuck him.

did ethan and alice ever have a relationship?

I stopped listening after Alice left. I knew it wouldn't be the same band and the two wouldn't be good on their own

I heard they did.

Ethan always said how he thought of Alice as a little sister whenever he was asked if they were romantically involved. Then more recently he said they were indeed romantically involved.

The discrepancy is probably because Alice was only 15 when they met, whereas he was 21.

Well the new CC was better than III and alice hasnt released jack shit. I honestly dont believe that Ethan abused her but i also doubt hes completely innocent, still hes lost a huge fraction of his fanbase without alice so hes def paid the price. Alice has lost some of her beauty and her manjaw is more apparent now

Manjaw? I've never noticed.

I remember when everyone just talked about her horse teeth.

If you listened to the new album it's evident it was all ethan since the beginning. He just wanted a high energy frontman

Into the you go.

>like alice glass
>like ethan
>like edith
>kinda like HEALTH

they're all bad people desu

Yeah. I used to think Alice was really cool (Ethan too), but now they both seem like vapid cunts.

I don't think Edith has been around long enough to have done anything too terrible.

How is what he's saying controversial? I love Alice but she's not a musician.

I used to have a crush on Alice. I'm trying to get over it, but I'm still sore over her. I'm not sure if it's post "breakup" blues, or sympathy from reading about all the Jupiter Keyes bullshit.

I was disappointed by how bourgeoise she turned out to be. I stopped following her around the time she posed for anOther Man, or whatever that magazine's called, or before (III) came out. I had to, because being reminded of her hurt too much. So I had this big blindspot for years and years. Then a couple days ago I finally looked into her, and found out that she was one of these awful #highfashion people, and that she lives in a $1.5 million house in L.A., and has an Instagram, and that the darkness I fell in love with was all a thing pushed by Ethan. I'm not actually sure if that's why I fell out of love with her, but it seems like the most likely explanation. I'd fallen in love with a very different Alice.

I wish it hadn't ended that way.

so she was just fake after all

I've never heard of the 1.5 million dollar house thing but she has modelled for Alexander Wang and he's a hack.

Yeah.

When I fell in love with her, it was in large part because of how weird she seemed. She seemed like she wasn't just another Kurt Cobain or another bipolar chick. She was...different. It's hard to explain. And I knew it could've been a persona, but I thought I was seeing evidence that proved she was real. Then I start following her again and she's got an Instagram and...everything else I said. It's alleged that it was all Ethan's idea; he wanted the band to have a mystique.

I was pretty grossed out when I heard about that. I mean, good for her I guess, but jesus christ why does she have to be such a fucking normie celebrity.

I wonder what's her real personality like

>She used to be. I lost interest when she started growing her hair out.

her appearance has grown on me 2bh

but she's the only reason preteen girls listen to them

>said he's in control of all her social media accounts, and that Alice doesn't even care

You know that girls who look like Alice tend to love having abusive boyfriends

That was always clear, I don't know why anyone had any delusions about Alice being some kind of great singer. She's cute, and I guess that makes the waifufags think she's also talented

>Implying she isn't an ultra triggered tumblr chick who counts disagreeing with her as emotional abuse.

There are plenty of goth chicks out there, obsessing over one who you'll never meet and probably wouldn't even like in person just because she sings in a band isn't really healthy for anyone

this

commento originalo

havent heard about any of the drama but
>latest CC is garbage
>that single Alice put out is garbage as well
please get back together at least you made poppy catchy electronic music back then