My fuck buddy's name is Courtney. We've been fucking for almost a year

My fuck buddy's name is Courtney. We've been fucking for almost a year.

Last night she told me that she can't have sex with me anymore. When I asked her why, she said that she has fallen in love with me and she can't continue seeing me casually. She want's to be my girlfriend. She said that if I want to ever be with her again, she wants a serious commitment. In other words, she wants me to move in with her and her son.

I really like this girl, but I don't know if I can trust her. She's insatiable. She want's to fuck 5-6 times a day. She has never said no to me. Whatever I have ever wanted in bed, I get. Anal. Deep throat. Threesome with her female roommate. Two girls sucking my dick for hours while rolling on Molly while massaging my prostate. Bondage without mercy words. Rape fantasies. Literally anything.

On the other hand, she has participated in several gangbangs. She used to be a stripper. Her babies father is in prison and will get out in 2 years.

What do?

Post more pics

date her for a year and a half and get the fuck out 6 months before convict BF comes back

Free housing? it's a simple deal

You're full of shit that image has been floating around Sup Forums for ages

Sage

Find a slut that will do that stuff and doesn't have the baggage of a kid. It's not that hard.

Isnt this the bitch with the spit tattoo on her butthole?

He didn't say
>pic related

Wait, you have an opportunity to move in with a girl who will let you rape her and who has a female roommate who will also fuck you? As in, a threesome ever day?

Read the filename you fucking hick

Better yet just learn to read properly in the first place... This better be bait son

>pic semi-related

get the roomates number and move on. shes not wife material

Yes. I've had sex with her roommate more than 20 times, sometimes even when Courtney wasn't home.

if you have the slightest suspicion that she is up to something, abort

>don't talk to me or my wife's son again!

disregard anybody with an ass tattoo. and kids.

Cumsluts need love too.

Tell her that if you agree to this, she has to agree to a full on BDSM D/s relationship, wear a collar and register herself as your sub on collarspace.com

This. Also tell her that she has to work as a camwhore and give you all of the money she makes.

lmfao, does the bitch in op's pic have some sort of tat around her asshole?

Yeah, that's the kind of total skank I want to move in with.

It's prolly only safe to fuck her wearing 6 rubbers and a wetsuit.

>dating a nympho

NO.

N
O

Don't do it man. She will suck your soul out through your dick, and while that might sound fun at first, it gets old.

You don't want sex to get old, man. Nyphos like her turn it into a chore, and they get all fucked in the head if they aren't getting it on the regular.

Put your foot down. If she needs sex that badly and 'fell in love with you', the it means you give her the big O on the regular, and that she can't get it from anyone else (as easily).

Tell her you're not in a good place for a relationship and that if she wants to see you again its up to her. She will call you in a couple of days.

Do NOT date a nympho, especially a single mom nympho.

save the son

Ok OP this is advice from an oldfag I'm 50yrs old I've been married 25yrs lived with her for 5yrs before that and went out with her for 4yrs before we moved in.My wife is a lovely person with no enemies doesn't drink never took a drug lives for me and our 2 kids.She has never had an high sex drive and never likes to experiment or try new things but she is the nicest person I know .When I was in my late teens early 20's I had a fuck buddy on the side
>She would fuck my brains out all day everyday
>She loved deep throating me also loved it in the ass
>She loved me to fuck her friend in front of her and join in
>It was the best sex you could ever imagine
>Filthy slut she was she was also good company
Then she wanted me full time I had a choice a lifetime of mental sex when and wherever I wanted with a slut I couldn't trust with anyone or a loyal hard working mother type home maker. I chose the later and pay for my sexual frustrations to be released ...
happy days.
It's basically what type of future do you want user?

''don't stick your dick in crazy''
that's why

don't

Op never said that he wants to marry her.

Neither did I you fucking faggot my point was you can have a decent woman either live with or marry and pay for any sexual fantasies it's win win.He doesn't have to move in with a slut to fuck a slut does he?

/thread

plenty of real barely legal teens of your city would fuck after classes on chanfun.jimdo.com

You either feel something for her or you don't. Trust your gut.

if she will fuck a faggot like op sh will fuck anyone

how often do you fuck your wife and how much do you spend on sex in a month?

Trust your gut and not your nut, eh donkey?

Do it boy.

Dude, if she had the guts to actually come out and say that, and to be insistent on not having sex with you because it means more to her than just sex, then she's in the right place to date. Go for it.

fucking guys that are too lazy to make their own fucking kids, go on, move in to your pre-made family you lazy cunt

Looks like you had a lot of fun with that asshole.

>she has to work as a camwhore and give you all of the money she makes.

Extremely underrated

Sounds complicated. Do you like complicated?