Gf is out of state at a bachelorette party this weekend...

Gf is out of state at a bachelorette party this weekend... Was talking to her this morning and told me how last night they had a group of male strippers at the house they're staying at, and that things got "way too crazy to talk about" .. Should I be worried? I mean, I trust her. And I feel like she wouldn't even have mentioned it if she did something bad. But idk what do you guys think?

Dont get mad. When she come home talk to her and ask. If shes avoiding it or gets angry then there might be something up.

Yeah I figure that's what I'll do. It's just eating at me so I'm antsy/nervous. But I don't wanna ask her and start a fight or anything while she's down there having a fun weekend

If she's the slutty, crazy one among her friends then she fucked the strippers

If she's the judgmental, prudish one then she didn't.

If you're going to talk to her about this at all, the thesis should be that her girlfriends banging a stripper is just as serious as some guy cheating on one of her girlfriends with a waitress and should be handled the same way.

Her reaction to this thesis will tell you everything you need to know.

Okay... I get that. And she's not a cray slut but she's not prude at all. She's a little wild when she drinks, but she's not a whore or anything like that. I just know she can get turned on and go wild in bed when we drink. Like she'll typically be down to do stuff she wouldn't do when she's sober so idk

maybe one of the girls just gave head or something similar. And she doesnt want to tell you for the sake of friendship

by crazy, she probably just means she did bodyshots or some shit. no big deal.

dump her

Shift the perception of guilt on to one of her friends. If she defends her friend fucking a stripper right before she gets married, then she's a whore and fucked the strippers.

If she reacts correctly (fiancee should be told, bachelorette should be dumped) then she's cool.

No two ways about it.

C-C-CUCKED
Hehexd

here's a pro tip: always be wary of your GF's friends. If one of them breaks up, others often soon follow. Same with when one gets married etc. Strange as it sounds, I've had a grill break up with me because her friends bf cheated and said friend suddenly started living the single life again. My then gf just followed suit

bitches man

Okay this makes sense.
And this was kinda what I thought too. But I feel like she would tell me stuff like this. We don't have any secrets and she knows I trust her.

If I wanna drag some info out slowly and nonchalantly during the day what should I do?

Play it cool. You should have enough trust and confidence in yourself that you didnt choose an outright whore. Once the dust settles and you didnt make a stink, the future you will thank yourself.

Calling now.

We gonna find out who you are now faggot.

why the fuck you even allowed that shit in the first place is beyond me.

It's the equivalent of having girl strippers come in for your bachelor party.

Whatever you do, don't read the statistics on infidelity. Amazingly, 1 in 3 men find that they are not the father of a child when a paternity test is sought. And that's just the incidents that result in pregnancy. Zoinks!

... My gf was at same party...
Here's ur gf pix.. lol
Rule # 1: Women Lie !
Unless u r built like a male stripper, gf wil cheat

What does this mean?

Oddly enough this does kinda look like a version of my gf but in 10 years or so lol

Where did she go to?

bait

Rule # 2: Women hate/despise weak/insecure men... Just make sure she knows u r ready to throw her out at any time !

... Keep your life simple... Know who you are, be confident, expound on what you are knowledgable about/Shut up on what you are not, Be a man, Act like a man.. Above all else, Remember that there are 3.5 billion women in the world...

So I asked her what she meant by the too crazy to talk about thing and she said her and her friends made a pact that they'll never tell anyone about last night, but that I shouldn't worry ... She didn't seem like secretive or mad or nervous or anything, so maybe I'm just worried over nothing

Yeah the secret pact is that she took some stripper dick

Idk about you but id be middly upset if i was in your situation and my gf told me she went to a party with a bunch of strippers and swore to never speak a word of what happend.

You accept that shit you might as well tattoo cuckboi on your wang.

Nice dubs buddy.

"way too crazy to talk about", eh? Here is what I think is more likely to happen during such an event:

- Male strippers started dancing all clothed
- They did sexy male stripper shit
- Chicks screamed "woooooooooo!" and "take it offffff!"
- Guys stripped down to their underwear
- They started grinding their asses on chicks' laps and shoved their dicks in their faces
- Girls were embarrassed but aroused
- They probably all touched at least one dick each that night
- Girls lapped liquor off the strippers' ripped bodies
- Some whipped cream might've been involved at some point
- The single chicks, encouraged by their matched girl friends, have probably done more than just a little touching
- The guys packed up and left when their time was up

And that's probably it. A bachelorette party is not an orgy. Chicks go wild and that's expected.

Not a good way to start a marriage.

When someone says I have a secret that I cannot tell they usually want attention and/or a reaction. People don't mention what they don't want to talk about. Good luck with this one, Bud. Glad a I married a good girl.