there are a lot of real dirty whores of your city on chanfun.jimdo.com

No

Insert your masculine penis into her feminine penis

There's a dirty whore in your house

Hookers

>condoms
nope.

>How to have sex?

spend hours and hours talking to girls and getting to know them. Never indicate you are horny or want sex since that will chase them away. After hundreds of hours of work you might get one girl who will fuck you. Or you could just spend ten minutes jerking off and then do something else.

go away evil dogger

No fuck you

Fuck

>Put penis in vagina
>Flop around like a fish

oh

I was visiting in africa two months ago
My goal was to see all those wild animals
Most excited I was when I came close to elephants
They were so big and somehow so scary
Something happened when I snapped a picture
Three elephants surrounded me
One of them ripped off all my clothes
Second elephant came on me and started to spread my buttocks
With its huge trunk
I screamed in agony when I felt it started to shove up my ass
Third elephant forced me to take its giant cock in my mouth
I sucked like a whore while I was assfucked by elephant trunk
After all it wasnt too bad at all
It took only about ten minutes and cock in my mouth started to cum
Extremely huge load of elephant sperm filled my throat and
Spurted allover my face
I was completely fucked up, but elephants had one more thing to do
All three of them huffed and puffed shits on me
Then they left me alone with my ripped asshole
I'll never go to Africa again

best method of vaginal acquisition?

Beneez in Bajingo

Let's arrange a gang/b/ang?
I'm serious, why couldn't we arrange to rent a decent sized hotel room, buy a crapload of beer and cocaine, and fuck everything in sight? All we'd need is 1 gril

this

eyyy

That depends. Are you a sociopath?

dubs

ah. okay.

I want to have sex today. Not wearing a condom so no hookers. I can't fucking take the sexual deprivation any more. How the hell do I find a girl? I mean people do this shit all the time, I've just no idea how it's done... even though i've done it twice this year. Those were just random good luck. wat do

asd

qweqwe

reminder that you'll never fuck a 10

>Anonymous 07/16/16(Sat)12:36:50 No.6949

This is the most based post ive seen in my fucking life. Everything it is true OP. Only way to get laid. Hard work and putting in the time to show women you're interested in them by listening to what they have to say and contributing to conversations.

Dammit

Find a chick that wants sex more than you do. Seriously, if a girl doesn't want your dick you're gonna have a bad time. But if you find someone that is already horny they'll take care of half the hard shit. Just ask her to get on your your dick and ride you a bit, you start with that till you feel like trying to take over, then nail her hard.

That's how I lost my virginity, the chick I took out (on a first date btw) was just horny as fuck. She randomly started feeling me up after dinner and took care of any required foreplay before we pulled into a parking lot to fuck. Was a great date

>Only way to get laid
nah man, it's possible. it's literally just a case of stringing together the correct sequence of words that she'll fuck you. ten minutes is enough. twice this year i picked up a gril and fucked both of them within like 3 hours of meeting. first one i asked if she wanted to come and smoke a joint with me. ten mins later we were in my bedroom. second time, i pretended to be lost in my car. asked a qt for directions, then said "that's a lot to remember, would you mind getting in and showing me?" 3 hours later we were in my bedroom.
shit is possible but i've already hit on 3 random girls today and i'm still not having sex yet. i need a fuckguru to show me the way.

Fuxk

Smh

all grils have secretly got vaginas in them. literally all girls, i know it :3

even this one. vagina, for sure. why can't i have it though?

reply to the vagina

Meme

pls femanons

If you can't get to fuck a 10, that's what hookers are there for

Be sexy tall guy and every single thing you say works out for you. Look at this:

tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Go to a bar, get a bitch really drunk, then fuck her.

bitch

Gd

then go to prison for rape

no, because we live in a rape culture

pls

well some have a feminine penis

No ;-;;

niggerstoungemyanus.jpeg

ASKING B FOR SEX ADVICE

LOLWAT

>1) take your wallet with plenty of money in it
>2) find best looking hooker in county
>3) ?????????
>4) SEX

whatever.

what do

wheres david

exactly

ffs

Find a guy you really like. Let him penetrate your anus with his penis repeatedly. But before that you gotta put his penis in your mouth, because you're OP.

Figured

isn't that kinda gay? i'm hetero

>4
heh xd

Sleel well pupper

kek at filename

fukkk

how would you know, you havent had sex

Aint gonna happen today unless u have a girl uve been talking to for a little while, u walk down the street and find a hooker or you otherwise just get really lucky. If I tried, and back in my hay day i did, average about a girl a week. And that's fun and all but girls get attached and you gotta let them down and after a while it gets repetitive. But so you wanna have sex just act like a boss, so the things you think are fun and you will meet likeminded girls, if your still in school its easy as shit. As some anons have said you act like you want sex right away and you kinda have to act like you dont want her. You have to just talk and act interested in what she says for a while. However you can get good at reading signs, ive gotten girls to fuck me within ten minutes with two steps. One is talk to them and flirt, once you notice that they like you back you wait for the right moment and say something like "hey its ok, i know you want to kiss me i do too". Catches them off gaurd and every girl ive used it on has gone for it, but you can't just use it willy nilly, she's has got to be into you, but it will invariably lead to sex if she says yes. The quickest was within 5 minutes of meeting, got her alone popped that question and we were naked in her room b4 i could say fuck her right in the pussy. But ask me any question you want

*don't act like you want sex

sveet dreams pup pup...

she survived last night you clown witch, kys

>But ask me any question you want
what do you say to grils when you pick them up? first few lines/general direction of conversation?
i've never had the balls to try it until this year. i was so drunk and high both times i don't really remember what i said, but i do remember that i kind of... told them that they were coming home with me. in a rather tongue-in-cheek, albeit sincere assertion, which actually worked.

oh and one of them was married with kids. still worked. kek. amazing what you can get if simply, you have the confidence to ask for it.

Also, girls are attracted to guys that have gfs, just friends or actual gf or even if you justvfuck around a lot. Girls say they don't want to be with a guy that fucks around but their instincts tell them that you have something to offer. So try to get some girlfriends. Some more tips are dress nice, keep your head high, shoulders back and kinda act like a douchbag, not an asshole, just hold yourself like you are proud and like you got something going on. Honestly body lanquage is one of the most important things as its the first she will she, unless your meeting bitches online. But also put yourself out there. Go bars or wherever you wanna meet a girl and put yourself online, pof okc ect...

My cat will save meh

Faggot

Having sex is all about persuasion. Read Scott Adams's blog and act like Donald Trump, read some books on persuasion, and soon you'll be able to fuck any woman you want.

i've fucked over 100 grils if you count hookers.
like 6 if you don't, lol.

Yeah that's a good question. One thing you don't want to do is like be quizzical, most guy start off like where did you do this and what do you here, ect. Although ill admit its hard not to do try not to. A little is ok, and when you do you have to build a repor with her. Like if she says like oh i like to do blank you relate it to something you like to do or an expierience you had as a kid. For the most part keep the conversation light and bubbly. If she starts talking about something sad change the subject. Don't disregard it, but change it asap. It honestly doesnt really matter what you say, as long as you can hold a decent conversation your good, what really seals the deal, and most guys are too nervous to do is touch her during conversation. Not like a derp tit grab, but like an accent to the conversation. Like if she says something funny put your hand on her are or closest not sexual part and laugh. Or if your about say something funny or serious put your hand on her. Youll know a girl likes you if she touches you during conversation too. Also a wierd little trick, look at her lips while she's talking. These things both show interest and attraction without having to say it. And yeah sometimes telling a girl what do, or asking forcefully works, but don't push your luck.

Anyone have tips for ways in which sex can be made as traumatic as possible for the girl, while at the same time avoiding her calling the police? I can only cum if they're crying.

Fag

Just show them your dick, that should do the trick

Thrust it inside with a weird angle at max power from first penetration then go on fast and strong as crazy I guess?

cool poem