This sick fuck needs to deal with the consequences of his actions

This sick fuck needs to deal with the consequences of his actions.
some details here: yousignanimals.org/Punish-lowlife-teen-that-stuffed-fireworks-in-dogs-mouth-and-set-them-off-for-fun-1-t-7395

bump for justice.

Link does not work

fuck !!!! put a stick of dynamite in that beaner's mouth!!

I don't even need a fucking link to know that he must be punished.

Better yet call the cops and bribe them to stop hacking up babies for a second to get him. This stupid website puts up petitions for animal "cruelty" in Iran, China, and pretty much everywhere where the only thing their target audience can do is look at some ads and generate revenue for the site. They even think killing stray dogs is animal cruelty because the spic who said it should be done is a congressman and said strays are useless.

its fucking facebook, it could be made up

its fake
Taringafags

A mongrel mistreating animals. What a surprise

was drunk
did somthing stupid while drunk
most likely regrets its more than anyone else himself.
Hurt his most loved friend with an action that was just not thought thrue.
Emotionally damaged.
Suicide after constant shaming and hating from sjw.

god what a day to be alive

nothing of value was lost

I can't even update the url, site thinks its spam, anyway, if you bump into this punk, fuck him up.

the dog

good

There's a petition on their site (which Wil probably top out at 3/10 of the votes need like all the others there) to punish a man who was arrested for animal cruelty. He's been arrested already for killing a cat, they even have a confession that he did it and he's retarded so his punishment wouldn't be that bad anyway with a trial, but hey, it's an animal story and we need clicks so put it up.

i don't see what's wrong with this
if i had a dog i would do the same thing.

no one curr

why do nonwhites hate dogs so much?

This is why we need Trump to build the wall to keep the beaners out

Because they were used to hunt down their relatives when they escaped.

I will fucking find you rape you infront of your parents. Rape them in front of you then fucking light them up in front of you. Then let my dog eat eat them while i fucking peel of you faggot face. Jesus

Well, I'm sad now.

>People getting killed
Sup Forums laughs or jerks off to it
>Animals getting killed
Sup Forums wants justice

3edge5me

You do realise that your rage makes him happy?
Also, it's an anonymous board - you can't actually do jack shit

I agree with your sentiments, but if no-one reacts then that man-child will die a little inside from being ignored - attention is his oxygen

gaiz gaiz i kno, lets send him some pizzazz xDDD

>praise the sun

wena juli