We live in a world where subhuman moors and indian manlets Portugal and Chile win trophies despite being irrelevant...

>we live in a world where subhuman moors and indian manlets Portugal and Chile win trophies despite being irrelevant nobodies in the past

It didnt have to come to this. The bad guys shouldnt be winning

moors and indios are the good guys

chilean here why are we the bad guys?

Because you're beaners who need to build the wall

We have been a relevant footballing nation for 2 decades now.

We finally won

>all latinos are mexicans

>this topic
>that flag
>that reason

the NFL offseason must get really lonely

Ignorant cunt, Chileans are fucking based and poortugal btfo messifags into oblivion.

Fuck you

You were not relevant 15 or 10 years wat the fuck moor

>the pure white race of Griezmann and Messi are losing finals to someone born in fucking Guinea-Bissau

just end it

Any spic south of the Rio Grande is a subhuman to us tbf. You're all the same 3rd worlders to us

CHI

raza maligna

This. Anyone caught speaking spanish needs to be deported on site. We have too many cockroaches in this country taking up all the welfare and section 8 housing.

>you're

but, dubya, i'm from great britain

>out of all the countries in europe + turkey
>it HAD to be poorshitgal

why

>Fuck off mate

You're not British, Muhammad

top fucking kek enjoy being invaded
in 50 years we'll be a majority and the white race will finally die
feels good man

>telling a literal celt theyre not british

and friendo, you're not american, you're a european in exile

>chicANO

>7-0

Kys

>t.arian peruANO

You have to go back to the Andes, my brown manlet friend

>he hates Portugal
>he hates Chile

>Portugal has Ronaldo
>Chile are the ones that fucked Missi

why are Messibitches so fucking MAD LOL

;_;

White people are annoying as fuck when they suddenly get opinionated.

They won't be missed.

but being a NEET in canada is awesome

>subhuman barking back

That lawn better be no more than an inch high, Paco. I aint paying you those extra 5 bucks or "pesos" in your spic tongue until you get it done

This summer made me finally swear off this semen slurping sport for good. The bad guys keep winning, cheating, and getting lucky and nobody cares.

Chile didnt fuck Argentina in those 2 finals, Argentina just choked plain and simple. Chile couldnt register not 1 goal in 240 minutes of regular time and extra time against Argentina in 2 finals.

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

>tfw white bois are too beta to impregnate a grill

Nadie te ama, chilENO asqueroso pendejo

>us

>trumpfags actually believe they arn't the edgy minority

neither could Argentina. so Chile cucked them.

fuck off messifag

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO... TAMBIEN SON HOMOSEXUALES SI Y ESTAN OBSESIONANDOS CON LA PENETRACION ANAL POR ESO UNO DE SUS MODISMOS ES (CULIAO CULIAO)

>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

>7-0

>Berniecucks

Aww, little fella must be lost. Reddit is on the other corner.

the difference is Portugal actually won
Chile just played a mario party mini-game and got the trophy

>out of all the countries in europe to beat in the final
>it HAD to be the caliphate of france

It couldn't be sweeter, Allah btfo by the Holy Father.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

OP is an extra special faggot today

... Argentina had the better players and choked all their easy chances whereas Chile was content to get to penalties. Hence the term choking.

prepare ur bitch boipussy u white cuck

this is just the beginning

Sup Forums isn't the shill board, I recommend you go back to Sup Forums

How many champions leagues have french teams won, ever?

I recommend you go back to the other side of the wall before Martial Law is put in place after based Trump declares a state of emergency and authorizes to shoot all spics on sight

Like one just like you Al-Fernando.

Actually I thought you had 0, my bad.
You have 1.
We have 4.

Now go take a shower and make sure to wash all that salt.

all you have in your life is soccer.

portugal does nothing but watching soccer

pathetic country & people. Real niggers of europe.