POKÉMON GO IS UP

POKÉMON GO IS UP.
I REPEAT, POKÉMON GO IS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/pokemon-go-down-servers-ddos-attack-hackers-poodlecorp-game-unavailable-a7140811.html
serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself fag

How does it feel to be a faggot?

You are such a fucking Normie, there's a 3 footstep bug that's still wrong with it but you don't care because you don't even know who pidgey is

we get it. playing requires you to go outside. one day you will be able to leave your basement. but not today.

I'm lvl 17 you retard, I'm just telling you the game is not playable because every Pokemon is 3 footsteps away. Goddam you fucking pleb I hope you're game crashes

Oh, to be twelve again!

Don't worry shaggy, we'll all have a crash!

Wow you are almost level 20 autism.

This

Fucking summer fags

Almost, can you teach me how you got there faster? Trust me I'll listen to you sempai

bow to you supreme POKEOVERLORD faggots

pokeoverlord
>gayoverlord

Too bad my Snorlax and Nidoking can take out all of you're shitmons

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Where is that?

have 52k star dust saving it for my Onyx and Gyarados plan is to get them both close to 2000 or hhigher

Is this what you do with your life?

Brown University in Providence RI. lit as fuck fam

IT'S UP, LET'S CRASH IT AGAIN

shit seems down in chicago

Working fine in Mass/RI all day

Shit names fag, try again

It's not working fine because every Pokemon you see cannot be gauged how far they are, everything has 3 footprints regardless. Come on people open you're eyes

Okay. So I got to level 9 and got my lucky egg. I have about 12 pokemon I could evolve and an egg that is kinda close to hatching. Should I use just go ahead and use the lucky egg or should I wait?

Pokemon go might be up but OP has the downs.

i payed no money for this game and have spent no money in game at the most its a inconvenience for me but you people are running around like its a CIA conspiracy. Games are buggy on release even with extensive alphas and betas. stop crying and take what you get you Misty sounding motherfucker

3 footsteps mean 300 meters from you maybe go out and take a damn walk

Are you projecting? that's what it seems like to me. I can care less how long the servers are down for, I'm just letting people know that there's a gamebreaking bug that people don't seem to be talking about. I havnt spent any money either you faggot, and I enjoy walking around socializing

3 footsteps mean 300 meters

Do you people not read? There is a bug that everything always says 3 footprints no matter how far or close they actually are. It will say 3 and pop up right in front of you. Do some fucking research before try to sound smart about Pokemon

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/pokemon-go-down-servers-ddos-attack-hackers-poodlecorp-game-unavailable-a7140811.html

that aint my problem i haven't had any such bugs so quit your bitching

What's the kid singing the Pokémon go song called

>

this isn't a thing
stop trying to make it a thing

main goal is to be one of the first to get all 146 not worrying about lvls and saving all my star dust. have over 50k atm

Not him. But Idk how you arent experiencing it. If you really arent you are lucky. Been having that issue since yesterday. Pretty annoying.

Checked, where the fuck does everyone find all these?! I've been out everywhere and find the same like 10? Are you in a major city?

ingress > pokemon go

Or maybe the game has become so widespread in news and other media that more people are on it which is causing more server issues. And it's the weekend. Now everyone and their grandmother (literally) is trying to play.

Fucking hate this game right now.
>be me
>don't have data, have to use my mum's phone to play
>run out of pokeballs
>nearest pokestop is a 3km walk
>can't take my mum's phone all that way
>she needs it to monitor my brother's bloodsugar (he's diabetic)
>can't drive there because I got my drivers license revoked

Fuck Niatic, there should be a daily spin that gives you pokeballs.

im lucky i work construction so im always outside and im always in Boston and Providence which are huge fucking hubs

It's ok to want to be a special snowflake, but this isn't tumblr.

Guys, what team would you from your point of view say is the best?

Ingress was ok until they tried to turn it into a bad 90's hacker story with all their bullshit lore....not to mention the community is right up there with magic the gathering community.

Yellow i picked blue but so many people are in blue and red so if you are yellow there wiill be tons more gyms for you to take over.

Blue ofc

If that's your goal, you need to go to South Korea and Australia because apparently Farfetch'd and Kangaskhan only spawn in those countries respectively based on data so far. Nice trips.

not trying to be a special snowflake... i dont even play ingress but the game definitely had more features and was more fun to play than pokemon go.

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

But isn't it an advantage when you are in the same team as the gym leaders, they won't try to destroy you as much as other teams.

thats fucking gay. time for a gps spoofer

true but thhe more enemy gyms there are the more xp you can get

Ahhh I see, thank you

Can confirm this isn't true, and also you can get them from eggs anyway if you are unlucky enough to not get any in your area

Wepeeeeeeee! :) time to go be a fag got now thanks user

What do you think about muy last captures?
Pico Related

I was using this as my source, but yeah you can get them from eggs. serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml

>did
>said
Choose one

>overlord
>team my-stick

Instinct masterrace reporting in

lol check right now and you will be. idn why people are hating on pokemon go. they are probably fucking 12 and hate gen 1

Fuck you kevin. You gps hacker

Howd you know my name was kevin?

>OOOO MYMYMYMMYMY GOOOORRRRDS 3 FOOTSTEPS 3 FOOTSTEPS 3 FOOTSTEPS WAHWAHWWAAHHH
God shut the fuck up man

i still have that 3 paws shit, at least call the game beta or something wtf is this shit

You must not understand what my post was about. Don't forget to wipe the drool from the sides of you're mouth

I was just referring to how you posted fucking 8 times about the shit, if it's that big of a deal quit playing the game you homo

>bronie-mon

The game is unplayable so I don't have to quit, I just have to wait for them to fix it. I'm sorry that you can't wrap you're brain around that concept. Summer is in full swing

Just spent the evening pacing up ad down the street within range of the only wifi in town. Fuck you versison 4g coverage....
Can sorta hit 2 pokestops if it doesn't glitch out on the 1 wifi wave.
Finally hatched my 5km egg, got a digglet. In the 10k goes... Too bad the incubators break I'd drop a few bucks on ibcubators and insense to make the angry wifi pacing worth it till I move

a fat, balding jew is better at this game than you, faggot

Might I add angrily pacing back and forth past a post office muttering at pokemon and wifi signals might not end so well.

He cant help it. He is just autistic.

Can someone help me out. It's crashing constantly. I tried shutting off my chest, reinstalling the game. It didn't work. I open the game and after like 30 seconds it closes.

Phone not chest.
Fucking autocorrect.

Off by one

You're trying too hard.
Your*

Ten*

pass level 5