youtube.com/watch?v=E_didDgUjn0
atf.gov/file/61446/download
youtube.com/user/hickok45/playlists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_AUG
youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I do

/k/

Brazil don't allow civilians use guns. Only cops and thugs.

Too poor, but I want this thing, an H&K G11:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_didDgUjn0

Shit's sexy as fuck.

Because I'll never need one and I don't have a micro dick

yeah G11 is badass.

/k/ is full of military and political bullshit. theres one gun thread at a time there and its utter shit. so stfu, btfo, and gtfo.

so when someone breaks into your house how do u defend yourself? with your giant cock?

>I'm never going to have a fire so I don't have a fire extinguisher

/k/

I own a regular run of the mill Savage .22 and a 7mm Remington Mag Savage Bolt Action. I really want to get a Beretta CX4 storm

Found your profile pic

>I'm never going to get in a car crash so I don't need a seatbelt

I have a bunch. let me know if you want to see any closer

You again? It's a random board, nigger.

Government doesn't allow it. They are expensive. Ammo isn't cheap either.

I would love to have an M14-style rifle for plinking

There's 2 /ak/ threads right now, an ar thread every 2 minutes, and you can always start your own, faggot

Libtard detected...

That doesn't even make sense. Unless you're implying that every human being on the entire planet is under constant threat of life or death assault at all times.

Which, given the overly gung-ho nature of most gun advocates,

The car itself would be the gun in your analagy. IT's the dangerous part. If you're alredy in the car, then you're clearly at danger of being injured or killed aready by the car you're in, or the cars around you.

>I would love to have an M14-style rifle for plinking

The Ruger mini-14 is legal in many places. Might want to double check on that in your country.

Yes

It's high noon some where

I own a few guns, mostly collecting them because I like how these tiny machines work.

I want a gun but I can't afford the gun that I want.

If someone breaks into my house I just sneak up on them in the dark and beat them over the head with a piece of rebar

This is my carrying piece, Glock 19, nothing special. Picked up these clear ETS mag, they are pretty cool

How do they function?

Which gun do you want that you can't afford?

I saw this K2 at Cabelas it was pretty bitching

If anyone is wondering this is the form you fill out to buy guns in the United States. They call it in and in about 15 minutes buying guns is like buying socks.

The whole thing is here and the answers are in the back.

atf.gov/file/61446/download

Just like regular old Glock mag, no jam so far, because it's clear it doesn't have the metal lining like Glock factory mag. I feel like they are airshit hehe

nice can cannon

Form 4473, if you have a clean background it takes about 15 mins for the gun store to call your info in and get a call back. In GA if you have a CCW permit you bypass the background check since the CCW ran a even more extensive background check on you.

Bullshit, everyone knows this is how you buy a gun in America

Last month I bought a Colt LE6920. Basically a civilian M4. Do not regret. I dream of owning a SCAR 17S.

Here is the chart from /k/ that might be a little outdated but you get the idea.

:)

Why do people even need a damn chart for this? I could walk into Walmart and leave with a shotgun and a box of rounds for about $180.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

That's for ammo, not guns but still cool

what is the source of this?

Some people don't know anything at all about guns so it just sort of helps to get them started.

There are also a ton of youtube videos on more specific guns and topics.

youtube.com/user/hickok45/playlists

Nice!

I just purchased mine this week. I'm in CA tho, so the gun is now in jail for 10 days.

It amazes me how firearm-illiterate some people are. That is a pretty great chart though, I'm impressed with it.

About to go off to college, and you cannot have a gun in a dorm. No point spending the money yet. Might as well save up and get something sick

Oh you poor bastard. I walked in to the shop, filled out my paperwork, and walked out with the gun in 20 minutes. You don't have a "removable" mag on yours due to CA law, right?

Gun shows are also fun to wander around in. Probably don't want to buy anything there unless you know what you are doing but it is pretty cool to see.

It comes equipped with a bullet button. Not ideal, but far better than nothing.

>About to go off to college, and you cannot have a gun in a dorm.

If you have a car and park off campus you can probably keep your gun locked up in the car. But check the locals laws and all on that.

I get depressed. I'm not a danger to others, just myself, but I would rather not have that kind of risk factor.

>tfw your college lets you carry on campus

Wish I could afford one. I went the budget route and got a DPMS Oracle.

Gun show are for walking around and looking, once in a great while you will find a gem in the sea of over priced shit.

I got this P7 at a gun show, came with 2 mags and no box, it was just sitting there between 2 deagle brand deagle.

>I would rather not have that kind of risk factor.

Very true. If you don't think guns are for you then just don't do them. Like religion, some people just don't have the calling to own guns and that is fine.

It's my first, and hopefully only, AR. I figure just buy quality now so that I have no need to replace it. I'm not interested in the customization a lot of AR guys are. Maybe an RDS or carry handle, but that's it.

Nice Rhino. What's it like to fire compared to a "regular" revolver?

Heaven

I want a Tavor but they cost so much more than ARs. Maybe I can buy one at a gunshow before Hillary makes them illegal.

I got the wonderful law enforcement protecting me.

You do?

I love the rhino. If I bought a revolver I'd definitely try for a Rhino or a Mateba.

Get the good bullpup... and it's not Tavor

The grip is small but enough to have a tight grip, recoil is soft and quick to get back on target. Double action trigger is like 16lb pull not the smoothest, single action is the way to go it's about a 3~4lb pull. My grouping is much better on the single action.

Anyone know why Australia and New Zealand called the Aug a Steyr?

I plan on having at least 2 ARs, an AK, and a SCAR.

The cost of getting one legaly plus the price of the gun itself is too much atm.
I don't live in a shithole so I wouldn't really need it for self defense. And spending money on a gun just to plink at targets is not really in my budget.

Thinking of buying the Rex Zero 1, just to support the local production.

>It amazes me how firearm-illiterate
up until about 2 months ago when I started lurking /k/ more regularly I didn't know very much about firearms at all.
When you live with liberal/moderate families in liberal places like Commiefornia you don't tend to see a lot of guns or specific gun types
In fact I am seeing them a whole lot less recently.. which is starting to get scary.

F88 Austeyr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_AUG

I just recently found out Rhino comes in .40S&W that runs off moonclips. I've always thought it was a conversion kit but I've seen a few Rhino 40DS show up on Armslist

Haven't had money for one yet.

SCAR 17S is what I really want. But I don't have $3300 for that sadly.

Get out of that place while you can. Coming from that background, I can understand the lack of knowledge. I'm just glad people like you are actually able to break free of the liberal cult mentality.

Has Colt come out of bankruptcy? I want them to make more LE-901, that setup is IMO by far the best .308 rifle setup.

LE-901 has a mag adapter so you can gun AR-15 upper with it.

Not him but you would be absolutely right about being in danger from yours/other cars if you apply lib logic on guns to cars. If you use common sense guns are no different. It's about the user. Your gun isn't dangerous until it's in the wrong hands. It's not gonna just sprout legs and start killing people.

Lol captcha: cars

Cabelas had a K2?!? I'm sure it was neutered.

>get out while you can
due to me family living/money situation that really isn't much of an option besides I do like many aspects about California minus the cities and liberal/PCulture of course

I will choose to stand my ground here, my particular state of residence may not recognize constitutional carry but I do and will follow that practice. Besides it isn't as if California was even under federal jurisdiction at the time that the constitution was written and amended
>pic related

Us GAfags got it good bro. Weapons carry permit is the shit. And yeah. They digitally run you through the wringer. And even then the judge can just be like "nah"

> I'm sure it was neutered.
how? This is in GA so none of those CA laws apply, it wasn't modified at all. I wanted to get it but I just picked up my AUG

Here is a Khyper Pass AK I recently finished

Thanks dude, been wanting to find some info on cheaper guns. Kinda rushing to buy a gun before the election ends in case things get a little more tight in this country.

Didn't they just ban the bullet button?

No you don't. You have the wonderful police bagging up you and your families dead asses after the gang of niggers rapes your family to death.

They did and there is a work around already

youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o

I mean select fire. It had to be semi unless they sell select fire. Original daewoo K2 is but maybe that one was converted to semi only? Idk. I know we can have FA if we have the stamp

its not that i dont like guns, but i have other expensive hobbys

Going to get myself one. But in my country, it's a long and tiresome process to get one legally.

Cocaine or Pokemon?

other GAfag here. Working on getting my first AR but I very much into handguns. Specifically glocks for carry.

Yeah Cabelas doesn't sell full auto stuff, most of the K2 in US are semi auto, very few are full auto, stupid import law.

>/k/ is full of military and political bullshit. theres one gun thread at a time there and its utter shit. so stfu, btfo, and gtfo.

So go to a proper firearm forum you mong.

or you know... you could just leave the thread you little whining bitch

You want a gun that was never fully produced? Because you saw it in a video game? Grow the fuck up and get a real gun.

A cx4 would more than double the value of your collection.... get a pistol instead.

any *chan or forum is going to full of BS, it's up to you to sift though the shit and get the useful info out.

Here is my ghost gun

Bad temper/suicidal tendencies. If I owned a gun there would be murders.

Timestamp on vector.

Nobody here likes you and you're a homosex

it's the ones recommend by /k/, you could spend 180USD on something shitty, this recommendation is here to help you choose something decent.

Vector breh

$180 and I'd just save an extra $20 and buy this

How are the BA shotguns? I've never even seen one. Shoot good?

I can tell you now that you will never have enough to buy a mateba.

So, Glock 19 or 1911?