Hey Sup Forums. I'm dating this girl tomorrow. What do you think about her? Is it a good catch?

Hey Sup Forums. I'm dating this girl tomorrow. What do you think about her? Is it a good catch?

Yes. Make sure that you won't act like a faggot tho.

gtfo user, you couldnt date anyone in a thousand years

Good job lad, Goodluck

Blue hair, tits out

She seems stable and not the type that would need free dinner and then find some other skid to fuck because he has a vespa

nice. highfive*

She looks like she fucking vapes OP

she looks like a feminist. stay the fuck away faggot

Best picture. Ever.

Look bro I'm going to give you some advice my dad gave me: "You see, user, mother nature has a way to warn you when certain things should be avoided. You stay away from snakes with blue skin; likewise, you stay away from women with blue hair."

post more pictures

Some animals have a distinctive coloring. These bright colors serve as a warning.

"I am poisonous, stay away."

If the snakes blue it's probably a garter snake; nothing to keep away from unless you're a faggot, just like blue haired women.

Fucking blue Coral snakes and blue Krait snakes.

Look at these forever alone faggots. They're jealous of OP. Did you faggots reply after you jerked off to her tits?

(She's really pretty. Ignore them)

She'll fuck you in your sleep OP

Titjob

area code? I doubt I know her, but the eyes look familiar

look at those dead eyes

Lucky son of a bitch. I had girlfriends like that before, and they were amazing.

"girl" yeah right

Based on the jawline alone.... would procreate.

And chicks with colored hair like to suck dick keep that in mind OP.

nah op is a faggot. this girl is a frequent poster on /soc/ i doubt op actually gonna meet her
she seems like a massive cunt though

yeah go for it op shes hot, doesn't look like she is high maintenance either. gl

ye not bad. looks like she might have some nice tits. who cares about the hair color, probably some stupid phase. fuck her brains out

Yeah, sure, I'll fall into the bait

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Looks like a girl that likes weird or crazy sex.
Go for it.

OH SHIT WHADDUP

nudes?

dub-trips of truth

OP is Jim Carey in eternal sunshine

Cunt

Oh shit waddup!

is she her

Attractive and promiscuous.

Never ever think of a serious relationship with that cunt. (PERIOD)

Nice fake m8

Yes

good hooters

>fake

>Dubs+Trips

My first impression:
She listens to her emotions
She's spiritual
She's very self conscious
Her sin is envy
She's also a babe

Ah shit Sup Forumsro you're dating her also? She send you tits yet or nah cause you didn't find them on the internet?

more

I just download this pictures for my fapping time tonight

post moar

lol.

this is all i've had from other anons

Damage.

Why are you dating my sister

more nudes

Used to go out with a girl like this. They are very self centered. The blue hir and tits out is a subconscious cry for attention to fill a void in her life left by some fucked up trauma. It will be difficult but *try to resist falling in love with a girl like this*. They aren't the type you want a long term relationship with. They are cool to hang out with and definitely cool to fuck. Just crush the box as long as you can until it fizzles out. This is best case scenario. Start dating and she will cheat, make your life miserable, have shitty communication, etc. Good luck.

Ding ding ding, we have our winners.

MOAR

>used to go out with a girl with dyed hair
>generalizes and insults OP's gf

Ugly ultra liberal jewess who's filled to the brim with mental problems like the narcissism/depression combo, and who is a slu....sorry, "sex positive". You will definitely catch something from her alright.

If she's ugly then who is beautiful?

People who don't look like bridge trolls

bump4nudes

wew lad

a bridge troll wouldn't fuck you untill your balls ran dry

Ouch the edge. Being a permavirgin is frustrating isn't it

Be careful op, i've gone to pick up girls that were nowhere near as cute in person as they were in their picture. That catfish shit is real.

I know her irl bro

post pics

Keep 'em comin', friends

Lol what a fucking loser

Oh no I have an opinion. Shame on me

She's cute. I hope you have a great time and that the two of you hit it off. Good luck!

God damn shes perfect. Who is she?

No not the opinion just that you're defending someone because others don't agree with you lmao

bright color means stay away, says the nature

Lol dude this happens a lot, fat girls are always so self concious and get really good at editing photos to not look fat.

sukmaydic on snapchat
Her name is Lavinia