Getting high on the roof of my house. good weekend so far. anyone else partaking? General weed thread

getting high on the roof of my house. good weekend so far. anyone else partaking? General weed thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/1244144/how-to-build-a-perfect-dab-coil-for-ceramic-cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imma do the same

what are the boxes?

I will shortly - using a pax2

my man. thats a sexy nug. This is what im gonna be using tongiht

i love seeing these mflb shill threads

not very often, but so obvious its funny

op here. my man!got one too and the desktop vape

what kind of device is that? Never seen one before.

its a vaporizer. put finely groundnherb in and turn it on. healthy and more efficient than smoking

Repost pic from last night

It's still me lol. I was high last night too

interesting.. where's it yet the heat from? Better yet, link to product?

My buddys pax (orig) has an easier draw than mine, tho. Im wondering if mine is fkd or just the way it is. Ive cleaned it a bunch of times.

Finger boxes bro.

You don't have one?

battery powered circuit on a metal mesh grate. you control the temp with your breath

Weed vapes. The wood model is known as a magic flight launch box

Any smoke shop should have it. $300 i paid

my best friends crafy is amazing. i might get one myself. so much better taste and no smell really

$300???? It's at max 130

Who's General Weed?

Thanks anons!

You're cool aren't you faggot? Posting on Sup Forums and smoking weed. You might be the biggest faggot on the internet.

Ha yea this thing smells. Always have to double wrap it. I like it's size tho

Butt buddys with general tso

Ariser Solo

This thing rules

Yea i probably got hosed. Maybe it was $275. Dunno

Fuck off

I agree. Arizer Solo is the best hand held vape I've ever used.

I see you are a fan

Sounds gay tbh

that's the launch box by Magic-Flight.

the best organic approach to vaporizing your herb and a lifetime warranty with it as well!

ITT: Faggots with no life! Pic related.

What a punchable face

Not really - it doesn't waste anything & u dont look like a 13 year old w/ a lighter - try it you'll see

Your parents know you're up there?

DMX would murder all you queers.

nice trips! and you are a correct!

I unfortunately don't use the products anymore except for the Orbiter for dabs. Still a great company and they make quality products.

First time homeowner. No parents to worry about :)

I'm on that Tyson chicken nuggers all day

Ive used craftys and my pax and i gotta say the mflb has a great signature when getting me hight since the temps are regulated like the rest

Would be a damn shame if the police show up!

i'm a fan of the magic flight launch box i'm using a pax2 right now though

My friend sent me hers but the actual box is missing and the pipe it goes to is gone too, is it under warranty still? Can she request another and have it sent to my address instead?

Also, she tells me this doesn't burn your weed at all. She used what she had remaining and made "fire frackers" which were basically ritz crackers with that weed on it and turned into a makeshift edible. It got her really high.

Any reports of this with you guys too?

>pic related, it's hers that was sent too. Minus the weed.

back when I smoked

Neighbours might think you're trying to jump and call the police or something. Looks fun and all but that would suck if they did

>your music taste

uhh youre a stoner? how old are you? you must be like 12

I survived. its all good

ahahahahhaha bwahahahaha
over 100 bucks for a piece of wood with some tin in it and two NiMH batteries ahahahahahahahaha
you stoner guys are so fucking retarded

>hint: production cost all together incl material appr. 2-3 USD (10k pieces) 1-2 USD (100k pieces)

You could say the same thing about people who buy things like Beats or other over popular shit

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

wow u high bro

You do say those things about those people.. like fuck.

you're paying for their customer service and lifetime warranty. The raw materials are cheap, but try making one yourself there buddy.

smoking my favorite strain ever. lemonhaze. discovered it when i was in amsterdam and nothing compares.

nice strong sativa like having a coffee - tastes like lemon.

Also, using volcano. Been around since the 90s and still the undisputed vaping world champ.

Yeah I usually make fun of peoole who get beats, fucking 15 dollar headphones are on the same quality

im baking, any lmao kek movie recommendations?

I knew that looked familiar

Kek

Come on man, everyone knows that Hey Jude is the best song ever. Having to repeat that same line over and over "nanananananana hey jude". Especially when in a large crowd and we all do it over and over it sounds so amazing and it gives me butterflies.

>People with shit taste in music think Hey Jude and that 10 mins of repeating the same line makes a good song

New slide and bowl. Nothin special here

like everything on there is gay, look at that shit. i hate stoners that are casuals as well

fucking faggots vaping weed. Get a real piece.

You probably see that shape a lot

not a problem. waxes and herbs are cases vapers closed already years ago.
fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/1244144/how-to-build-a-perfect-dab-coil-for-ceramic-cup similar builds are out there for herbs

I only use my vape if I'm outdoors. Easier, less smell etc. It's also easy to conceal and easy to get high from.

vaping weed is the most efficient way to get stoned

how are you baking? weed butter method?

and vaping weed tastes really nice

Mr Nobody
Cloud Atlas
Dead Mans Shoes

I really really like this taste.

I've taken weed in different ways and vaping by far gives the strongest/nicest taste of them all.

Eh, that's pretty subjective. For me personally, freshly cured herb without too intense of a flame to burn is the best way to get a good sense of flavor

>hurrrr why spend around $100 when you can make your own home made one that isn't as sturdy, is probably bigger, is probably shitier, is probably harder to clean and maintain, probably can't be used constantly like a normal vape
>omg man so stupid hahahahaha
>posted from my iphone 10s with beats wireless wired headphones