Can someone photoshop her on a mountain of dicks?

Can someone photoshop her on a mountain of dicks?

And general feels thread

Bump for dick mountain

I'll bump for dick mountain but I can't personally help you OP

Dick mountain will come after you share the story OP.

Also feels as you requested.

More picks for lurkers

I got you OP

For the feels atleast

Bumping for interest. I would also like a template "dick mountain" image... for personal reasons...

Scientific research reasons?

this one hits home for me, pretty much the same things happened to me

what's with the makeup monster ?

/r/
Also
NYPS
not your personal shopper

Please someone put her on numerous amounts of dick...like Cheney or Tracy or van dyke

I agree. For science of course

OP here. More pics for y'all

While we're waiting OP, why don't you give us the story about why you want her on a mountain of dicks/a feels thread? Tits would be nice too, but I'll take what I can get.

I second this. What happened OP?
I dumped all my feels in here

This one really got me

Honestly she's a cheating whore who I dedicated a year worth of my time too and I'm ready to move on and kick her out of my life.

Just want to get a kick out of the pic and feel a little.

OP here

Does anyone have the story about the guy who's girl died and so he married her friend. Then 20 years later finds the picture or cd she gave him and keeps it on his nightstand?

Bump for interest

I got you OP

I'm feeling it

I just miss her
She left me 2 years ago and I still feel like it was yesterday.

Good on you OP. This is one of the few things Sup Forums is good for

Years ago I had dozens of friends and got hit by girls at least once in a while. Now I don't seem to know why it doesn't happen anymore.

I agree with this.

How'd you find out/what happened exactly?

Bumping for a dick mountain

If it means anything, I still miss a girl I dated in high school when I was a junior which was about 5 years ago.
First girl I ever dated, she was very pretty and shy and real sweet too.
We ended up only dating for 3 months though.
One day after we get out of 2nd period I try to hold her hand but but she doesn't let me.
We walked in silence all the way to her next class room.
The whole time I think that she's angry at me for something or that she's worried about something.
She stops before we reach the door to her classroom and tells me that we can't go out anymore, that I'm too shy and quiet around her and that I never opened up to her.
I'm surprised but then again I don't blame her, I am a pretty quiet guy and I always knew that this would bite me in the ass one day.
That day was the day I suppose.
I don't even argue with her, I just say "ok" and start walking to my class all sad and shit.
I turn around to see if at least she's still looking at me but she was already inside her classroom.
That was 5 years ago starting in september and I still even have dreams about her sometimes.
I don't really think about her or anything but still those dreams pop up from time to time and they just fuck up my entire day.
Since then I haven't even had another girlfriend.
It's not that i'm ugly or anything but i's just that i'm too damn quiet around people I guess it's weirds them out or something.
I fell for you user since I know what it's like to miss someone and have the pain last for years.
Let's hope we move on soon

she been mounting dicks?

:(

OP here

She was living with me as a roommate. And we agreed that I wouldn't bring girls over and she wouldn't bring guys over.

Yesterday I asked her if she was fucking with someone and if she brought him over and she just looked at me and smiled.

I was so mad fucking hurt.

user I know that absent feeling. I'll share one of my stories if anyone cares to read it. I'll do my best not to sound like the lord of all edges or a one upper.

>Beginning of Junior year in high school and this girl (we'll call her Megan) asks me over in the fall for her birthday.
>Pretty stoked about it because it's been about a year since I've had any real connection with a girl.
>Turns out she has a boyfriend and she spends basically the whole night making out with him in her bedroom and I get stuck with her friend which I'm not pleased with.
>End up retreating to lick my wounds and move on
>December comes around and I have a new prospect that I'm at a Hockey game with when Megan texts me
>Have some playful banter back and forth and find out she's single.
>Banter turns pretty quickly to flirting and I organize a night to hang out with her
>We're laying in her bed making out for the first time, I felt a real connection with her (beyond the obvious).
>There's a really annoying clock ticking loudly and she asks if I can do something about it.
>With my usual grace, I break the clock stopping it at the time we both really felt something for each other.

Cont?

[spoiler]go on[/spoiler]

I'll continue and if nobody reads, so be it.

>It's February and we've been dating about a month now
>Still a virgin but she has plans to change that, so we both take a day off school and she comes to my place
>We have sex in my bed and cuddle then go back to it every little while.
>The next 7 months are sex filled days and a lot of "Movie watching" (This was when Netflix was still mail delivery so no Netflix and chill).
>Then comes July

Giving this a bump

continue

Well before I get ahead of myself...

>Then comes June
>She talks about a threesome and invites her friend (a FFM threesome for those wondering)
>Ask if this is what she really wants because I loved this girl to death and didn't want to lose her over jealousy
>Go ahead with the threesome and that's a whole different story in itself but it plants the seeds of doubt in our relationship
>She goes to this conference thing and meets guys there, which I was admittedly jealous of
>She tells me they're just friends but has all of their numbers
>one of them tries to hook up with her and she says no but tells me she had them in her room
>Call bullshit and wonder why he was in the room in the first place
>relationship begins to get rocky but worsens in July.

Damn, what next?

>We go to an amusement park together with some of her friends
>Something pissed me off that afternoon (I don't know, teenage temperament)
>She left her phone in the car and I get curious
>She texted a picture of herself in her bra and panties to one of these guys
>I'm seeing fucking red and I sit like a warrior ready to strike outside the park when she comes
>I pull her aside and confront her when she walks out, but I tell her to leave me there I'll find my own way.
>One of my buddies does me a solid and comes to get me an hour away
>I break up with her when I get back because that shit crossed a line
>She begs me not to leave and I take her back three days later

Story is almost over. Slow typer

>Near the end of July, one of my friends I grew up with dies in a freak head on collision (drunk driver hit him in the middle of the day)
>Naturally I lose my shit and I'm in a pretty dark place because of it
>She tries to console me and I'm in a mix of rage and depression because of my recently deceased friend and her probable unfaithfulness.
>She ends up leaving me because she can't handle the state I'm in
>For months I just brooded over everything and tried to win her back to no avail.

It's been 8 years since then, I've had more relationships since then but nothing has ever hit me that hard. A bit anticlimatic but that's just how it went down.

Also truth be told the story really carries itself over longer into the next couple years of my life. I ended up meeting other girls because of the condition I was in. One of them ended up being able to do so and I've been with her for the past 5.5 years and I'll probably soon be proposing to her. So there's your cherry on the poo sundae

Pretty feely story user
At least you're in a relationship now.
Was that girl you broke up with your first?

She was. She was usually willing to go along with whatever ideas I had too. For Mardi Gras she brought over whipped cream and chocolate syrup. My brother came home about halfway through that and we ended up running to the shower covered in it and finished in there.

I'm glad to be in a relationship now, I've had a lot of shitty ones but that one definitely fucked me up the most.

Yeah I feel you, firsts are the ones that will stay with us forever.
Even when we feel like we're with the perfect woman.
It's those imperfections that get to us I guess

Agreed. It's fucked up that it sticks with you like that. If my current girlfriend ever knew that she still crosses my mind every now again, I'm sure she wouldn't be happy. She'd understand because she knows it was a rough time. Digging into it just now though, I think about the nights I'd be over her house until we were the only ones awake and I'd be ready to leave. She'd squeeze onto me tight, hug and kiss me for ten minutes like I was leaving forever. It's that kind of shit that sticks with you long after the breakup.

Oh man that got me remembering too.
Whenever I would leave her at the car pickup area after school, she would hug me and squeeze me and not let go even after I try get loose.
I'd tell her "You're gonna get your parents mad, They're waiting for you and I'm gonna miss my bus" and she'd say, with the most calm and soothing voice "Just forget about everything, stay with me" and i'd just stand there with her wishing everything could just pause so I could feel her body against mine and smell her skin for a few minutes more.
It's amazing how people are completely in love and connected through the soul one day and the next they are enemies and forget about the time they dedicated their life to each other.

Mountain of dicks

I know that feel user, I know it well. It's unfortunate that's how it ends most of the time. To be honest, some of them I'd stayed friends with but it's never quite the same. Both sides remember a little bit of what went wrong and why you hate each other. With the story I told, I feel like I ended up being her enemy but I was only ever upset with her for the texts to the guys she had met on her trip.

where is dick mountain all i see is bullshit

Here's my story, probably gonna be long

>be me, 17ish
>smoked weed all the time, play video games, coasting through sixth form, skinny-fat, been laid a couple times in my life
>pretty socially awkward to say the least, semi-popular but people think I'm weird
>meet this girl, L
>she's friends with some of my friends, we had been in school together this whole time (2007-2012)
>hardly knew she existed
>I finally noticed her, immediately had feelings for her
>she was sweet, and smart, and so fucking beautiful
>Valentine's day 2013
>alone, sad, depressed
>I've tried nothing to get this girl and I'm all out of ideas
>Make a pledge to myself, I will not be alone this summer. I will have a qt gf to watch the sunset with at the beach after a few beers around a campfire
>stop smoking, give up video games, start running, doing crunches, doing push ups, studying hard
>I've been into video games since I was a kid
>thiswontbeeasy
>couple weeks of this
>feeling a bit shit as nothing seems to have changed, get shit grades in a few tests
>Friends reassure me that I'm looking and doing so much better, good things are coming my way
>late Feb
>throw a kick ass party
>like I said, popular but weird, 30 or so people show up (like 150 kids in my year)
>getting drunk
>L is at the party

cont?

Go on

>Night progresses, people getting more and more drunk
>L is a sweet girl, hasn't been drunk at all
>Me, bro and L in my room, 2am, smoking pot
>she's handling the pipe like a champ
>pretty stoned
>three of us sitting at my PC, watching funny shit on internet
>Me in the middle
>Bro exists stage right, says he needs to take a piss
>he gives me a wink
>me and L alone, in the dark, glow of my computer screen bathing her stunning green eyes
>I look deep into those amazing eyes
>dutch courage flowing strong
>few moments of intense eye-contact, few giggles in between
>Fuck it, now or never
>go in for the kiss
>making out for ages, room is spinning around me, feel time passing us in slow motion
>fuckyes
>move to the bed, making out in my bed
>dry humping each other
>I reach down her pants
>she tells me no
>okay, I respect her boundaries
>continue making out
>shit is so fucking cash
>try for second base again
>she tell me no again
>"Listen user, I've really liked you for a while, I just want to take things slow"
>niggawat
>She liked me for a while?
>I will never forget how fucking incredible that made me feel
>Smiling ear-to-ear
>"You like me? I like you too"
>giggles
>"good"
>more making out
>all my bros are outside cheering my on
>laughing our arses off in bed

Go on im lurking

congrats, you are very lucker. i have a question for you, how you start studying, making exercise...? i have some problems like you but i lost all my expectations in life

Wow, this one always gets to me

Not him but just do it and dont be a pussy,if you want to go to a gym and stick with it grab a friend with you,that worked for me.

>Night ends
>got L's number
>agree to go on a date
>March 1st is our first date
>Nervous as fuck
>date goes really well, we have loads in common
>walk her to the bus she takes home at the end
>kiss
>feel fucking amazing again
>say goodbye
>walk away
>turn around
>she's queuing for the bus
>walk up to her
>whip her around, kiss her again
>"Sorry, just had to do that"
>feeling alpha as fuck
>next few weeks continue like this
>holding hands under the desk in school
>watching films together
>no sex, taking things slow
>FF couple months
>May
>have a romantic day for my birthday
>skip school, go back to mine
>take her virginity
>made a playlist of some of our favourite songs
>she still loves those songs to this day
>Summer rolls around
>have the best summer of my life
>watch the sunset at the beach after a few beers
>she runs up the hill to watch the sunset again
>I chase after her
>fall over on top of each other on the grass
>So happy with my life, no more depression, no more feelings of bitter lonliness
>FF a year
>things start going shit
>start falling out of love
>both so focused on getting into uni we barely have any time for each other
>she's trying to get to med school
>even though we hardly have any time, I still help her with her studies, quizzing her and stuff
>I know the end is coming, we'll both go off to different unis and break up
>still squeezing every last bit of the relationship out before that happens
>have a big fight, say we should "take a break"

but if i'm already too damaged by people and i hate human being? Do i need help?

Lurking Sup Forums is not a good way to regain your faith in humanity dude

Dont cut yourself on that edge.go to a doctor incase you have a mental problem if not stop being so edgy,i have been molested by my stepdad(while i was atounf 7),never spoke a word to qnyone ever and im doing fine

If lurking /b is considered 'fine'

i feel like a piece of shit bro, i hate all of me with the exception of my mind and when i came here i feel like a one more

never spoke to anyone, beacouse you'r thinking that your problems are yours only? or beacouse you don't want to ''waste'' the time of others?

>Exams finish
>don't make any effort to get back in touch
>sleeping around with random sluts
>once you've had the best steak in your life, hamburgers taste like ash in your mouth
>month later
>have a end of sixth form prom
>I decide not to go because we were supposed to go together and I'd probably be upset if I went alone and saw her with someone else
>She went with someone else
>on holiday with my closest friends in the whole world
>touring Europe together, just me and my two bros
>end up talking to L again
>things are going amazingly
>LD over text, nudes, phone sex, talking about how we love each other
>feeling great
>my bros tell me she went to prom with someone else
>find out they fucked
>pit in my stomach
>dont eat for the next two days
>fucking hate myself, her and everyone
>not texting her
>she's really worried
>"user. what's going on? are you okay? Miss you"
>decide to man the fuck up a bit
>realise what happened whilst we weren't together is not my problem
>realise how much of a dick I'm being for having double standards
>come home
>bring her a stuffed puppy as a gift
>start up our summer romance again
>had a few adult talks about everything that happened, its all in the past, not gonna fuck this up
>exams results get in
>I'm taking a year off school and going to uni to do CompSci in a year
>She's going to the same uni to study Medicine
>complete coincidence, didn't even discuss university choices
>both achieved what we wanted to, now we can get back together and enjoy ourselves
>September rolls around
>been talking about what's going to happen, I tell her that LD is going to be hard and I don't think it will work
>She convinces me otherwise
>feeling confident about the next year

Because i dont really think anyone would be able to do anything to help me.im already contentvwith what happened i was a kid that was dumb and thats that.i dont even remember his name.i dont have sexual issues nor traumas so i never felt the need to tell anyone

You don't need to go to a gym to get fit. You can do that in your own home,
Do some sit ups, go for a run, bench press etc.
And cut down your diet too, nothing kills off an hours worth of hard exercise like having that little bit extra food. Stop eating when you feel full, not when you feel bloated.
I understand where you're coming from man, try your hardest man, I used to be fat as fuck now I'm 11 stone and pretty happy with my weight for my height (6' 2") and if its anything for you I'm 19 and still a virgin fml, only had 1 gf and had a few girls flirt with me through school and college but never followed them up on it cause I'm stupid as fuck

>be 7 months ago
>gf of 1 year and a bit breaks it off
>start to get over it,
>constantly angry and pissed off
>normal break up feelings
>start talking to a girl at work
>likes music and other things i like
>think she is cute
>go to work meeting
>ask her if she wants to go and get something to eat
>says sure and shit
>manager asks her to start early
>no big deal
>says we will re arrange
>skip 2 months ahead
>im crazy for her
>lose sleep just thinking
>what to say
>skip like a month
>always drunk texts and calls
>she says shes annoying and i say she isnt
>tell her i like her and shit
>likes me back and its not the right time
>no big deal
>constantly still like her at work
>skip to now
>she has now left
>we dont talk
>and we will never rearrange to have the meal.
>went to her leaving party thing
>hugged and left it there
>i have never felt so unhappy about life
>i have never liked someone so much where it breaks me apart inside
>this is why i hate meeting people.

Here you go, OP

>3 days after she's moved to uni
>skyping every chance we can
>I'm letting her make friends, giving her space, not being intrusive at all, just supportive
>late at night, having a few drinks with my bros
>get a snapchat from her
>pic of her and some guy
>caption "Get fucked user, she's mine now so fuck off"
>rage
>seeing red
>text her
>"What the fuck is that message you sent me?"
>It's posted all over her social media
>radio silence
>embarrassed, betrayed, hurt
>go home
>go to sleep
>wake up late next day
>3 missed called from L
>here we go
>call her
>immediately she gets defensive, says I overreacted, says it was all a joke and I shouldn't have reacted so badly
>I'msodone
>tell her to get fucked, we're over
>i was supposed to go visit her two days after this
>lots of nights spent alone, in the dark, smoking cigs and drinking vodka
>almost threw myself off a cliff
>felt like the whole world was fucked and no one has a good heart

Just finished. I haven't cried in a long time until today

>not right time
lol no you're just beta-alanine

I was pretty surprised to be welling up at the end of that. Even if it did seem fake as fuck