Ask a guy with a huge cock anything

Ask a guy with a huge cock anything.

(No I don't know what that bump is prolly cancer)

(a) Seventeen points, no three of which are collinear, are connected by all the possible lines between them (136, in fact). Each line is colored either red, green, or blue. How would you prove that within the resulting network of lines, there is at least one triangle all of whose sides are the same color?

(b) Let dae denote the smallest integer greater than or equal to a. Let dn!ee points, no three of which are collinear, be connected by all the possible lines between them. Each line is colored one of n colors. How would you prove that within the resulting network of lines, there is at least one triangle all of whose sides are the same color?

What is that bump? Is it Cancer?

>landscape picture on the bathroom wall
>shaves dick
>a little over weight

You live at your Mothers, you're a creep and you're lazy.

Remove yourself from the gene pool

Muh dick. Niggers.

Kitchen Kek

how many girls have u fucked?

Can it reach your navel?

Whats your name?

Why are you such a degenerate beta? It's a pencil dick for one thing no girl will be impressed when she sees that

I'm 7.5" long and 6" round. My wife seems pretty happy, how big are you and how much happier would my wife be?

Around 12

8.5x6.5
Probably s lot. Post her pics

Or Kik me @ BDZ13

Your a virgin who even lies about his size. 6.5 in your dreams faggot get good

Lol

dude, my dick is average sized and its still bigger than yours. get a life idiot.

Your cock seems similar to mine in size, here's on a regular MacBook keyboard for scale

Lol

Yeah lol

the point is, if you have to say "I have a huge cock" then you don't... if you really did have a big one, people would look at it and say "holy fuck, that's a huge cock" (and no i don't mean girls who are trying to make your poor pathetic ego bigger lol)

lol indeed, your pencil dick impresses no one. Gonna have to find something else to help you sleep at night you insecure beta

All these poor tiny dicks getting salty

Shame you're cut and have less feeling, keep posting your average as fuck cock on here if it makes you feel better about your mutiliated virgin life.

Awww Sup Forums is so cute when user is experiencing penis envy

seriously man, that's a disgusting looking dick... :/

You can't even get hard bro. You wish your dick was as fat mine that's you keep posting differnt angles to make it look thicker.

would you let a guy be your sex slave?