>3 ips
wew

/r/ loli butts

/r/ swimsuits

s'not tat bad babe

>Reightp

Howdy

Hey Shi, nice Zoroark

Thanks! Not staying long, dubs abon, did a +50 KM hike today, feet are sore.

Nice dub dubs, damn, 50+ KM?
Savage, that's 31 goddamn miles.

M9 CHECK'EM!

Draw feet

gross

here yo go op and svg for u

a.cuntflaps.me/bdtvht.svg

For that user who loves so much his waifu.

Hi there, I finally fixed the drivers of this thing, and I can finally draw something

smug-kun-san-sama, it really is

feet are sin

bless your kind soul user-kun

i miss riri

Holy shit ANOTHER FUCKING DOOT

Yeah, or more.
I decided since I had time, to walk instead of take a 30 minute bus ride.
Danks

Well, I am glad it was fun. How did you learn to draw?

what do you mean by that

Draw an alien doing a kick flip on a world skateboard, while giving the middle finger to the monopoly man.

(it's an insult)

Checked. But say WHAT. +50km, you must be ded ded. I usually run 5km for in about 30 min. Jesus man, go rest.

Give me request

loli rape

I know, I was just trying to.. whatever

kill self

wank

I learned it well... By trying to redraw things from reality and memory.
Mainly just drawing shit what I see infront of me.

I started drawing actually in my style only a few years back, when I discovered the furry fandom. That event sparked alot of inspiration.
But after a while, I decided to leave, because it was actually starting to look gross and childish(the behaviour. Example:
>:3c
>Wanna rp~~~~

But after a few years after this event it also sparked alot of inspiration, because after a while after that stuff all happened I stumbled across a board called Sup Forums (the rest is rather irrelivant), and soon after I got here, which isn't actually THAT long ago, maybe 4-6 months?

>swim trunks

Requests?

:(

I don't get it. This place was so much better than other board's drawthreads a few months ago.

:3c wanna rp?

this place was never good, kill yourself

HI *TACKLEGLOMPS U* X3 *NOTICES BULGE IN UR PANTS* OWO WHAT'S THIS???

i wanna dubs
you got it.
draw dubs guy.

Dont be dramatic, triangle face, are yo new?

You're dead.

You're fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. You texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince you not to but just FUCK. You thought the chick you were drawfagging with hated you. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed you as a pervert and made it look like you were hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude you were young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and you just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. You told me you were going to end your life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says you haven't read it. Before that you just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, you were going off the deep end saying you were worthless and that women all think you're a creep and you're ugly and bullshit like that, you said Sup Forums was ruining you but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and you'll have replied to me, maybe you fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here.

checked

M̷̷̐̒ͨ͌ͬ̽̀́͟Y BRÁ̦̱̫̘̥Į̥̤N҉̠͖̥͔̥̼̗ ̲͜H̶UṞ̙̥ͅT̙̰̣̣͕͖͓S̻̤̜̟͓ ͔̮

H͌ͦe̗̘̙̞̖̓̾l̮̩̲̇ͯ̊̓̑ͩ̉P̦̆ͩͧ̎͜ ̡̓̇m͏͉̯͇E̻̤͉ͯ

The fandom is cancerous, I agree.

trips
this thread is magnifique

Those are quads you idiot.
>being this retarded

w00t

I never had a genuinely negative interaction during 4 years from 2007-2011

And I used drawthreads from November of last year until around may this year then returned to stuff like this.

Can someone explain this shit?

Was I just really lucky?

quads?

The guy got quads and he called them trips.

[Insert Bait meme here]

I will, I will, no worries.
Thanks for your concern though, but I am fine!
Summer can be pretty fun if not behind screens all day. No offence to anyone though.
sure, let's actually do a roleplay session in the same exact situation but with a tad more mature behaviour.
Exactly, I seriously had to deal with such people.

Also the bulge is probably a tumour, growing from my brain outside because of such people.
Alot are, trips user.

But it is a matter of perspective.

But it can be wonderful if you are able to see beauty in the kind of behaviours there, that's actually how real tumours/fandoms start. By interest in an 'unique' subject, forming toghether into a huge clump of cancer over time.

Extreme luck user.

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
Didd someon say b8

Fuck I'd better stop playing.

That's one option, the other is to find the quiet times on Sup Forums when all the troll/tards are sleeping
also learn to ignore them

i've lurked a good bit, shitposted a lot. so no.

yes. it's actually not bad if you can handle a few kys, doesn't look like you can unfortunately user-kun.

i undress and show you my pet lizard. he roams around the park happily. what do you do?

baka it's not even that bad in the summer

I am a furry, but only aesthetically. I enjoy the art and nothing more.

Listen here you little bitch, I don't give a fuck what type of cereal you like, or what type of drinks you feel go good with a tuna sandwich. I'll eat whatever I fucking feel like.

Does anyone here think they are good at art?

i miss cian

He has long arms, alot like mom's spaghetti.
Sorta simular. I have a ton of furry frienda, I theoratically draw furry art still, but don't consider it as furry art. Myself.
But most of the other furry art is seriously too much for me, or in an Dutch sayin' 'It's starting to come out of my nose, all of that furry trash.'

Anyhow, off by one.
Goodnight.

At the end of the day we're still on Sup Forums

Make a disgusted face over a bowl of soup.

>off by one
You are magic, have a nice night.

poo poo pee pee

I guess you are right, onii-chan.

Ur mum lol

[all hot + breathy in ur ear] i wanna get u nakie as hell. just absolutely butt nakers

vocaroo this shit immediately

alright, looks like that shipment of hydrogen gauntlets got to Greece safely. Paycheck came in.
Should keep me alive for a few months until the next contract comes in

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

I think I'm bored

trips.

i take solace in the fact i'm statistically better off than 50% of the world's population, if it counts.

>Full house
>Good investment
Ya did good, skittles. Ya did good...
Now, how much for a pair of gauntlet?

>opinion

vocaroo.com/i/s1RPSTKxcF7d

hard to say without dying

i'm always right, baka-chan.

y-you do?... //blush

It's the boring time on Sup Forums where the tards are busy outrustling each others jimmies
so no real stuff can happen

Fucking jew

i want to sex you

Are we summoning Cian? If so, I miss Cian

Holy maccaroni! Checked!!!

Also check
picarto.tv/ThatPawn

Once a girl said meow. That was confusing. It was late at night. Maybe I hallucinated. I hate cats btw.

:)

Can someone draw this or something based on it?

>

What's up, guys? Taking requests!

ikr

i can't believe you posted the link before me baka-chan i'm gonna fuck you up

guitar duo with a fellow drawfag.

HOly shit them anime nigga eyes like hot damn

flash dem tiddies gurl

Holy fucking cringe, Batman

wear wedding dress.

fuck cats

Ooh, but who?

i have a bit before work