If there was no minimum age of consent law...

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would consider having sex with her?

Depends on whether I and them would enjoy it.
I wouldn't fuck children below 14 or 16 (I'll decide once our system of law breaks down) because they might get distracted from important education which would ruin their lives.

Did not expect a reasonable answer lol

I actually got a huge fetish for fetus'.

I agree, girls that age are too nearsighted to know how fucked up they can get.

Really depends on the girl. I mean yeah, she'd have to be at least like 15-16ish, but even then she'd have to be somewhat mature for her age. I can't imagine being with somebody like the chick's I remember from high school. I'm weird, but I can't just fuck a body, there has to be a mind too.

Penetrative sex? 12

Anything else? 6

You're on Sup Forums
Anons here would fuck a toaster if it had tits.

Consent? No no consent doesn't do it for me

This and my lowest would probably be 16, even though I find younger attractive sometimes.

to be fair i would toast a fucker even with no tits

The law in my state is 16, so there's where I would be. Preferably about 19, but 16 is as low as I would go.

The age of consent in my country is 15. I think it's pretty fair to be honest. I was 14 the first time, and pretty much everyone I know also had sex around then. Having sex earlier isn't that uncommon either.

It depends on how the girl looks, but I'd say 12
maybe like 8 if she's really cute

Pics or can you not afford a toaster?

Rolling for user pics of fuck a toaster

you obviously did not read what I typed but cheers

If dubs I'll toast a fucker

If trips I'll fuck a toaster

But op always a cockgargling fagboi...

Damn

I have dyslexia or am lazy cancer

For fetus' what?
And who is fetus?

kek

whooo anymore of her?

that's Courtney. there's a lot of her floating around.