Petite homo

petite homo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Texan_Steak_Ranch#The_Texas_King
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets go to the beach

l'petite faggo

There's sand in the shower. I'm at the beach.

I hate even voluntary fun.

go have fun you dork

If sand and moisture is qualification for a beach, then Katia's sand-filled vagina is a beach.

No, you're being shit.

You're not at the beach, you're on a vacation near a beach.

No. I'm going to sit in bed with the lights off shitposting on Sup Forums and watching youtube videos of melee matches I missed.

You're a pedant, and still wrong because "at the beach" is what you say when someone is on a vacation near a beach.

maaaan I wanna go shooting right now

would your butt jiggle?

i gotta go mayne

Probably not visibly, I don't own yoga pants.

There are numerous things I would do to be where you are right now.

Go outside you goof

Just because people say it in whatever hell you live in doesn't make it right

People say it's not over-eating, it's genetic
People say it's a religion of peace
People say they're going to the beach

I'd gladly trade with you, but life isn't fair and outside is basically my least favorite part of the world. I'll go out when it's dark, though.

America is where I live, fuckboy.

yet

Resume posting here
Outside has mosquitoes and muslims

Ay Subby, are you hyped for Sm4sh finals coming up?

I see.

Absolutely not. Also, aren't you mad at me?

It is the best imaginable way to not have fun.

not near a beach in the US you mong

Deal

still go outside

I mean more specific than that

I don't think people who live on the coast are gonna say it's "going to the beach" unless they're actually going to the beach

Like I said, I will when it's dark (and when melee is over for the day). It's too sunny right now.

Sure but I don't live on the coast...well kinda, philly's got a bay, but not a beach. So going to a place with a beach is going to the beach whether or not you're on the beach.

Nah, I was mad at myself last last Tuesday.

I wanna see it too

Read Heidegger, that should be thoroughly not fun
He's not at a beach though. So there could be mosquitoes and mudslimes waiting for him

Don't suppose you wanna talk about it? You kinda freaked me out.

I know you do you LECH.

what's that alcoholic doggo saying with his judging eyes

Only for you backwards hillbillies who live in the middle of nowhere

I have two murakami books I haven't read that I'm looking forward to.

I live in one of the biggest cities in America and we say it. Make dealings.

I do not think you know how to read.

He is on the coast near the beach.

Yeah, I just binged about 3000 calories for no reason in the evening after already having a normal day's amount of food.
It wasn't a fun time.

This means nothing to me.

What on earth did you do, eat an entire cake?

A lot of people congregating in one spot doesn't make them right

Look at Detroit. I don't think they've been right since Canada fucked them up in 1812 or whatever.

Calorie-dense foods like nuts and nut butters.
I did have some cake in the freezer, but I kept at least that off-limits.

Detroit was actually one of the nicest cities in the country before it got blacked.

Ignoring the obvious joke about nutbutter, how did you eat 3000 calories worth of nuts and nut byproducts in one evening?

nicest AND most productive

Yeah. Rip cars.

even in europa universalis it has 6 production

and on a scale of COLONIZED to BLACKED how is Philly?

Did you retake the holy lands?

basically half black half white, plus random spic/asian immigrants. Could be worse

It was like 1000 calories of cashews, 750 of almond butter, and then many various things that were around the house, so not all nuts.
I have a decent stomach capacity.
And I purposefully went above and beyond with the cashews in hopes that I'd begin to hate them. I haven't had any cashews or almond butter since, coincidentally.

was there an objective to doing this?

no I'm USA
I'm allied with france and canada.
canada owes me like 30 favors for occupying the entirety of GB for the duration of their war for independence.
also I made it a constitutional monarchy so I can do royal ties and have the badass general washington for way longer.

now I'll make canada a vassal, or conquer them, then go after mexico.
I put 5 starforts on along the mexican border too (annex'd louisiana/florida during their war of independence)

after mexico, the whole of south america
then we move from owning the north and south american continents to steamrolling russia through alaska
and from there, europe.
THEN muslim conquest.
and then the US bringing democracy to every corner of the globe will be complete.

It started upon a small whim, and proceeded to go beyond my control. Binging.
I didn't plan it, it just happened.

In any case it's hardly the end of the world, you're pretty skinny.

What year is it?

You know the game ends around 1824 or something usually

i
it what?

It doesn't affect me too much physically; I exercise enough that as long as I don't keep that kind of diet, I'm fine, since I normally eat healthy.
It's the mental stuff that's more difficult.

You also chose the healthiest imaginable way to binge eat.

the game ends, katia
the game doesn't move forever

There's shiiiiiitloads of mods you can install to get around that if you want.

I'm feeling better now tho.
Today was pretty good; went to the farmer's market.
Had a cookie dough doughnut, some pain au chocolat, a bangin breakfast burrito with chorizo, a chocolate frosted doughnut with chocolate cake crumbles, and a half pint of caramel swirl goat's milk gelato.

That sounds like several calories.

It was probably like 2k cals for breakfast, but I had fun, and that's what matters.
That other time wasn't fun.

It's not Civ
it was never gonna keep going and going

Once technology reaches a certain level it would completely eradicate current gameplay

>posting censored amateratsu butthole
please

anyway yes it sounds delicious. My brother, who apparently metastasizes sugar like it's an actual nutrient, had eaten nothing but cookies and a milkshake today.

but how will Hitler Washington conquer mexico now?

I don't know, Katia.

There's a mod which sets the year limit to 9999 if I remember right.

idk if it works for you since you're on a cracked version

I can't understand that.
My other two meals are each a plain chicken breast, a potato, and vegetables.
I require more minerals.
And I'm also having a few more sweets, but that's beside the point.

I think that you binge because your normal diet is so damn boring.

I can't believe it. I tested it just in case, but I never thought it could actually be true... Kira, it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have been able to believe this if I hadn't just witnessed it.Listen closely, Kira; if you did indeed kill the Lind L. Tailor on screen, I can tell you that he was in fact a criminal that was due to be put to death today. That was not me. He was a criminal that was captured by the police in absolute secrecy. You wouldn't have heard of him on the news or through the internet. It looks like not even you have information on these kinds of killers. But as for L, he certainly does exist, as my own persona. Now try and kill me! Go on then. Hurry up! Kill me! Whats wrong? Kill me! What are you going to do? Go on! Kill me! Whats the matter? Cant you do it?

So, it seems you can't kill me. So there are certain people you cant kill. Thanks for the hint. As a reward, I'll tell you one more thing. We lied about this being a live worldwide broadcast. This announcement is currently only being broadcasted across the Kanto region of Japan. We were planning to broadcast it at different times, across different regions, but it seems there is no longer any need for this. I know you're in Kanto.Your first killing was overlooked by the police as it was such a small incident. However, your first victim was in fact the phantom killer in Shinjuku. Whilst the other high profile criminals were dying of heart attacks, this was the one incident that stuck out as being quite a heavy punishment for a relatively low profile crime. In addition, that incident was only reported in Japan. Just those pieces of information were enough for me to figure it out.It means that you are in Japan, and that criminal was your first "experiment."Due to its large population, this announcement was first broadcasted in the Kanto region. And what luck! We found you. To be honest, I never thought it would go this smoothly.Kira, it seems like it wont be too long before I can sentence you to death. Kira, I'm curious to know your true motives behind this... But I guess that can wait until I've caught you. Let's meet again soon, Kira. "

So now... what?
Are you going to kill me right here?
I'm Kira. And... the god of this new world.
In this world, I am the law, and I am the one maintaining order. That is the truth.
Now, I am justice. The world's only hope.
Are you going to kill me? Is that really the right thing to do?
Capturing Kira. That may have been the just thing to do in the past.
But now, it's obviously evil. The mentality of the world has changed.
Are you sure you want to capture Kira just for your own satisfaction?
It's been six years since Kira first appeared. War is a thing of the past, most of the criminals have died, and the world's crime rate has gone down by 70 percent.
But... the world is still rotten. There are too many rotten people, so we must get rid of them. Humans have the right to pursue happiness and be happy. But because of a handful of rotten people, that right is easily snuffed.
This is no accident. It is inevitable as long as those rotten people are alive.
From the moment I got hold of that notebook... No, even before that, the world had fallen as far as it could fall, and humans had rotted as much as they could rot. It all boils down to those who interfere with people's pursuit of happiness or those who did not. Those who are worthy of living and those who are not... Evil only gives birth to evil. And if those wicked people commit sins and run wild, then the weak will learn to commit crimes, and even try to justify their actions in the end. The evil... the rotten people... must be done away with.
Evil people who are beyond saving have no choice but to die. But rotten people do not equal death. So I must cut deeply into the root evil that has shaped the world into what it is today. Justice will be brought upon evil people. Justice will also be brought upon those who harm others. That is all you have to do to change people's way of thinking. They'll start realizing the right way to live as a human being.

I actually enjoy those seemingly plain meals immensely as well. Potatoes are hella good.
And yeah, I do set up my diet so I have a day or two where I go out to eat a lot or get something nice.
I'm not sure I really like the term "cheat day" that gets thrown around nowadays.

The right to be happy, that is something that everybody has equal claim to. It must be so. But that is not something you get by harming, deceiving, or even killing other people. To pursue your happiness without getting in the way of others, while respecting the rights of others, that is the way humans should lead their lives.
Once the world changes, people begin to change. They become kinder. But those who still commit sins even after that are failures.
Under ordinary circumstances, humans should have continued to evolve as the greatest creatures upon this Earth. But we were actually regressing...
A rotten world. Politics, law, education... was there anybody who had the ability to correct this world? But someone had to do it.

From the moment I got hold of that notebook, I knew that I had to do it. No... I knew I was the only one capable of doing it. I knew that killing people was a crime. But that was the only way to correct the world, and one day, people will accept that as being righteous. I had to take the role of Kira and do it. This was a mission that was entrusted to me. I was chosen to make amends for this rotten world, and to create a truly safe and ideal world. With this notebook...

Would anybody else have been able to do this? Come this far? And continue doing it? Would anybody else have been able to use just one notebook and lead this world to the right path? There are only those stupid people of low caliber, who would have used it for personal interests and selfish motives. I never thought of making any profit from this. I am not like those crooks who make money by forcing their ideals on the weak. Those are the type of people who harm this world.
That's right. Only I can do it... I am the only one who can create a new world, be on top of it, and guide it correctly...
Think about it. Do you want to return to the world to the rotten way it used to be? Do you want the minds of people, which have already started to change, to change again? You know it as well as I do. There are those in this world who are better off dead. There's nothing wrong with exterminating pests, so why is it wrong to kill people who are a pest to the world?
Do you really want to put an end to Kira here? Is that really for the good of this world? What good will it do to arrest me now? It's only going to make *you* happy, right? Don't you think you're being egotistical? If you claim that this is to avenge L's death... then that is an act of folly.
What you see before you is Kira...
...But also the god of this new world. "

There's a difference between having a cheat day and intermittently eating more calories at one meal than you do during an entire day normally.

TL:DR

I'm finding a balance.
I no longer find it acceptable to eat a whole large pizza by myself as I did last semester, for example.
But then again, I'm up to nine miles when I run, so I need calories.

Oh yeah, you're fine. Still I'm not even constitutionally able to eat that much at once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Texan_Steak_Ranch#The_Texas_King
You should do that someday.

aleppo syria arms factory and storage facility went up in smoke.
blast heard 50 miles away.

Did we do that?

no
"technical handling issues"

ie muhammad was just having a smoke in the barrel bomb room

Improve your constitution.
4.5lbs is definitely doable, but maybe not for me as of now.
I haven't trained in a while, since I've been trying to get off of that kind of stuff.

Shit thread

suuuuuure.

I have a sensitive stomach.

nepeta and meulin with snoop dogg
christ help us all

Me too, man.
Me too.
I just deal with it.

maaaan melee isn't even on for like another hour and change

go outside then

Eat copious amounts of food to compensate for your boredom.
Domino's has a 50% off pizza deal going on.

faggots go kill yourself, nobody cares if you're a "spshul snowflek". We already have a board dedicated to degeneracy

I had a wawa hoagie for lunch I'm good man

The sun is still out.

get some vitamins

go

Never been to one of those.
And you probably have better options than Domino's, anyways.

NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SUN IT IS THE ENEMY REEEEEEEEE

Substantially better options. I don't really eat fast food.

then do you want to read my awful paper?

sure

After the largest failure the world has ever seen in the study of physics, and what will become what is most likely known to be the blunder of the century. The continuous study of physics brings the world closer to understanding the delicate balance of that what we call our world. No matter if the individual believes in the Aether Wind. The continuity of finding the truest form of the velocity of light carries on. After years of willingness to prove and help correct the most minute of errors in the community’s experiments, and with dedication to Leon Foucault, the community is now ever closer to that of the speed of light outside of a vacuum.

Although it is a shame to say that the study of physics will never be blessed again with a mind such of that of Isaac Newtown. It is he who we commemorate our dedication and studies to, for if were not him. The study of how light and of all its interactions would merely be fiction to the world. But, in acknowledgement that the community has failed to carry through with Newton’s wish to discover this Aether Wind. Though we can finally pin point as to why it is incorrect, and that it is in fact non-existent. This creates an even larger void of what this world we share is made of in turn however. Nor does it explain light path or travel. Through the studies of Jean Foucault, physics can establish a few hints to the last missing puzzle pieces to reach a more accurate understanding on both the speed of light and that of how it is affected. In 1850, Jean Foucault came to discover that in fact that light is not in constant velocity, it adheres to Newton’s Classical Laws. As such, when light passes through such of that as a window or water, its velocity is slowed down. Upon this idea comes important questions. What do we define light as then? Does light have mass? Does the way Earth rotate have to do with light? What is the maximum velocity light can achieve?

To cover all of these tracks, the observation as to why the Aether does not exist needs to understood. Reason being is that, if one can come to terms that the Aether does not exist, it can open up what was limiting that of both Earth and light and its plausible interactions in our system. Explaining the Aether though, means that one must understand its relation with light. The light-bearing Aether, was a theorized medium for the propagation of light by Newtown himself as mentioned earlier. It was in his belief that with the help of the Aether and light, that gravity itself was formed. Though this wind was ever continuous throughout the universe, it was more important to focus on the Sun, Earth, and the way the Aether Wind traveled.

The acknowledgement of the Aether Wind also implies that the Earth and Aether are in relative motion. This notion is what brought about an experiment with Morley 20 years ago to prove the correlation between the two. This idea needs to be dedicated to Sir George Strokes. He proposed that the aether is completely dragged by Earth and thus shares its motion at Earth's surface. And beginning in 1885, Morley and Michelson began working on to first restudy Fizeau’s experiment on Fresnel’s drag coefficient, to correct the inaccuracies of Morley’s 1881 experiment, and to attempt to create a unit of measurement for the wavelength of the speed of light. As a year passed, the two were able to prove that Fizeau’s experiment was in fact correct, and in turn strengthened the plausibility of the stationary Aether effect theory. With the found results, the Michelson experiement of 1881 was studied to find what could be improved upon. Common problems with the experiment and what so many other many physists who studied interferometers before and with them had found is that even the slightest of vibrations can disturb the interferometer.

While keeping that in mind, the two built and assembled a interferometer in the basement with a large and foundation to prevent both thermal and vibrating effects. The interferometer layout itself was built upon a large slab of sand rock which then floated on top of a pool of Mercury. The mercury would provide the large slab of rock to rotate about freely with little to no friction. Reason being is that if the Aether Wind did exist, it would force the interferometer to rotate. And with the interferometer, the use of monochromatic white light was only allowed through the experiment. During the experiment, a series of fringes would form to show the interference between the light waves. The theory was to show the displacement between the fringes throughout the day to show that without the Earth’s motion, that light fringes itself would be displaced due to the Aether. The wind itself would displace the fringes while the interferometer rotated about in the mercury. And once graphed in a sinusoidal pattern, the displacement would resemble that of two phases (4pi).

You don't really do complete sentences, do you?

There was also an expectation of difference in the fringes annually the way, the two created this interference was through reflecting light back and forth across a series of mirror. The overall path of travel the light took was about eleven meters. At this length of distance the travel of the light would create 0.4 of a fringe drift.
Regardless of all this setup though, this experiment has reached an unsurpassable mark of becoming the most infamous experiment for failing at an incredible large amount. In August of 1887, Michelson wrote to Lord Rayliegh in regards of the experiment itself, as seen here:

The Experiments on the relative motion of the earth and ether have been completed and the result decidedly negative. The expected deviation of the interference fringes from the zero should have been 0.40 of a fringe – the maximum displacement was 0.02 and the average much less than 0.01 – and then not in the right place. As displacement is proportional to squares of the relative velocities it follows that if the ether does slip past the relative velocity is less than one sixth of the earth’s velocity.
-Albert Michelson

Me neither, for the most part. I usually opt for the better options if I do eat out.
I also usually have plenty of stuff at home because of baking.

With the negative results, the implications of how to approach both the Aether and light arose. The Fizeau experiment, and the repeating expirement done between Morley and Michelson proving it worked, the expirements confirmed that the stationary Aether with partial Aether dragging, and disproved complete Aether dragging. Although, the experiment that was much more precise performed in 1887 (Michelson-Morley Expirement) allegedly confirmed the complete Aether Drag theory and denied the stationary Aether. And with the null results of the Michelson-Morley experiment with the interferometer, it did nothing but complicate matters more.
Though with all of the theories in ruins, Michelson and Morley were both able to continue their studies with the same method by attempting to find the wavelength of light. Though they were not the only ones to benefit from their findings. Michelson and Morley’s experiments helped influence both George Fitzgerald and Hendrik Lorentz. Between the two, they formed the FitzGerald-Lorentz contraction hypothesis in which their law stated that all objects with mass physically contract by ( L / γ ). For γ is equal to the invers of the square root of (1 – v^2/c^2). Through this development of Lorentz contraction theory, Albert Einstein was able to formulate is the Theory of Relativity and his postulates.

absolutely not, no

What is this from?