Kek. Subtle

nigger dicks

aint even the same color of truck fuck dat

this

Religion of Peace

this

Islam, what a joke.

Fuck your nigger memes. Kys.

I'm sorry. I thought this was a YLYL thread.

Dammit. This one snuck up on me. I am cancer...

Do you not find faggots hilarious?

Lost. My sides are on jupiter.

religion of peace

They're gayfags. Nothin funny about it. It's like laughing because someone is blonde, or a negro bruh.

Pic related. This is what you look like posting some random picture of two gay guys and thinking its funny.

It's a nigger. YLYL summer.

You are probably 14 and wearing a guy Fawkes mask.

>we r lejun

Top cringe

OHHHH BUUUUUURRRRNNN!!!!

Nice

FAPP'D

That's a weird looking girl.

Anyone see a ring in there...?

id love to see rhe reply to that. i bet that kid got fucking roasted. because 400 a week is a sad bordeline poverty 20grand a year and thats assuming he works every single week.

I dont get it... What am I missing?

I can accept the gay and the military thing, but the Apple Store??????

Must have been where they met.

Inb4 "not surprising"

This

maybe the other dude is trying it on

Look at the old lady behind them, she doesn't seem alright with their brand of faggotry

This

damnit. lost.

The middle left image is an old concentration camp from Nazi Germany

this

This.

Religion of peace

RELIGION OF PEACE

I don't get it.

RELIGION OF PEACE

PEACE OF RELIGION

Religion of peace

Religion of peace

>Lorry

twitter.com/Evolvvvy

This cheating little prick keeps booting people offline on xbox. He is soo salty and can't take losing so resorts to cheating.

Can some based user pls sort this twat out pls???

You win

You guys know that this gif originated on reddit, right? You're not supposed to like it.

this image makes me realize how fucked up two guys getting married is. just fuck eachother in the butt as usual you don't need a wedding ring.

piece of religion

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Religion of peas.

Triggering

THIS

RELIGION OF PEACE

RELIGION OF PEACE

Religion of piece of shit

youtu.be/9TgF6kBkPAA
youtu.be/c9N6UGTsf3E

Well, the look on the lady in the background's face is priceless.

I kekked at that.

Religion of peace

Is it supposed to be funny because his name is stocking and was caught stalking? Or because of the bitch on the bottom?

You're missing history class too much.

This

lol is this legit?

Fuck!

Do you know what I want you to do? Take a nice bottle of bleach and then try to just drink it. Drink the whole damn bottle.

Fuck off you are going to attract the bananas

One of them is the Auschwitz Death Camp. They used trains to transport corpses.

You have prepared copypasta for YLYL threads?

And the bananafag seems to have gone back to spidermanning lolibreads.

This thread has been entirely banana free, although if I had saved that execrable pic, I'd post it herewith.

Thanks Lori!

hahaha been a while since i lost like this thank you

Oh God haha.

Instant classic!

RELIGION OF PEACE

K E R N O W
E
R
N
O
W

I would agree if marriage was purely a religious institution but to many tax incentives and the benefit of not having to testify against your spouse in marriage.

xDDDdddd

▲ ▲

faggot
‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌▲
‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌▲ ▲