Foot thread. cont from >>694917992

foot thread. cont from because of image limit. send all u got! creepshots are welcome too

bump

also requesting shoe cum pics

Pls send more. i beg you!
is she your gf?

yes, but we only have a couple of the feet

any other user into tabboo shit like this

its the shit

moar

Do you also cum in girl's shoes?

thank you

yep I'm the other shoe cummer who posts in these threads too, havnt got to do as many as you though

These are my high school crushes soles? What does Sup Forums think?

sauce?

i think you must send moar!

not sure m8 saved it from somewhere on Sup Forums before

Oh nice user. Love seeing your updates on you. I wish I had more new victims recently but i've been too busy to party or go out in attempt to get to girls' shoes.

This cute little bitch

whose heels?

The older sister of my friend. Snuck into her closet while visiting his house

pics of her?

Someone should make a normal creepshot thread

Yup, this is my mom's slipper I came into a few years back when I was visiting and staying the night at her house. Not the first time I've done it, but I've only ever done it twice in my life. Both times she never seems mad, just confused as to why her slipper is wet when she puts her foot in.

No, wish I had pics of her feet though

Ever been caught?

Forgot to attach the file. Here, user.

lucky bastard
is she a beautiful slut?

OC

Yeah she's pretty slutty and definitely hot

we have

fb win

Not cumming in her slippers, no. Back when I was a teen, I was caught fapping to feet on Sup Forums, but that's about it. My mom is aware of my foot fetish. I've been in foot threads recently posting about her. I'm going to be visiting her again soon, and I'll be hopefully getting some creepshots of her feet while I'm there. Here is the only picture i have of her feet that she texted to me recently. She was telling me something about her cat, but purposely left her feet in the frame. lol

Ever been caught?

she wants you user

Nope. Only my gf knows I do it.

More shoes of the same girl

Probably. I've massaged her feet many times over the years, and the most I've ever done is smell, kiss, and lick her feet for a little while. I asked her nicely, and she let me do it for a bit. We're pretty open in terms of personal stuff, and I feel comfortable talking to her about almost anything, so we've discussed footjobs before, and she's told me about things my dad is into. My dad also has a foot fetish, he likes pantyhose, smelling, licking feet, and she's given him quite a few footjobs. I don't really care knowing this stuff, because I know it happens, but she was just using my dad as a reference to compare my fetish with his. But she definitely knows me rubbing her feet was making me hard, it was pretty obvious she saw the bulge in my pants.

Oh and my parents have been split up for over a decade, so my mom was most certainly lonely during the time a lot of this happened.

sick fuck

your mom hot or nah? scale of 1-10 and age?

omg dying more feet!!