Listen up cucks I'm going to do you a favor...

Listen up cucks I'm going to do you a favor. Post pics of your wife/girlfriend/little slut you occasionally stick your dick into and I'll tell you what I'll do to her.

Few rules
If she's ugly I won't do it.
I will do everyone with dubs.
If you post underage you're a faggot.
OP please doesn't work you're a cuck and you don't decide.

Now post your sluts

Mmm starting with trips

I would get this tattooed slut on her knees and grab her hair forcing her mouth onto my cock. Make her gag on it soaking my cock. tears running down her face. Slapping her and pulling on her little tits. Finish on her face covering her like a little sum slut.

Fucking hot thank you

She's waiting

This bitch loves being fucked outdoors. I would take her while she was on her chair sleeping. Have her on her stomach and slide down her bottoms. Slide my cock into her tight little cunt and slip a finger in her ass. Push her face into her chair so her moans can't be heard. Leaving her exhausted and unwilling to put he rbottoms back on when I'm done.

Ugly as a truck kill yourself

And she's going to stay waiting

Damn. That's hot!

>The song
>Save the last Dance by
>Ben E. King is the cuck national anthem!!

Lmfao nice wasted trips

I have a waluigi bodypillow which looks similar to pic related that I fuck on a daily basis, if that counts

This is a slut who loves a gangbang. She will fuck any guy who's willing to pull his dick out. She will have every hole filled sometimes by more than one cock. I will fuck her in the ass while she is drained from taking so much cock and finish on her face and leave her motionless and unwilling to go back to your cock again

real time:
chaturbate.com
/sweettea994

She has that bitchy look on her face that needs to be taken care of. I will record her sucking my cock but make her do it like a princess. She aches to be treated like a slut but she needs to focus on the cock. Make her work it sucking the balls while she begs for cum.

Bikini pic for you

She loves cock in her ass. I will bend her over and spread her ass giving her some spit on her little hole. Push my cock in slowly and pull on her hair. She moans the deeper I go eventually the moans turn from pleasure to pain as she has cock balls deep in her ass. She eventually gives in and lets me fuck her like the true slut she is. I pull out as I'm about to cum and make her lick her ass juice off my cock while I cum in her mouth.

Ugly as a truck kill yourself

Tell him he's a viable presidential candidate then take his money from retarded high schoolers

My gf

Ain't she a cutie?

(Not OP)
Is she Indian? She's beautiful.

sauze plz?>

Total cum slut

You really want to see this girl fucked like the slut she is don't you? I will lay back and let her do the work. She finally has a cock presented to her that she can do something with. She starts with a subpar blowjob. I pull her on top of me and slide her pussy down on my cock. So tight from only having little cock inside her. She moans like crazy wanting to bounce more and more. I start thrusting into her from below. Sending he rinto multiple orgasms like she's never had before. I finish inside her little pussy giving her the only true fucking of he rlife.

No face fuck off

Get a GIRLfriend faggot

Yes she's Indian. Cucks me and Says my brown dick is too small and doesn't taste as good as white dick

yep

Another one

faggot

Brown dick is the best dick. I got a taste of the curry and I can't ever go back to subar white men, I am literally 100% serious. She's so hot though, I'm jealous as fuck, I've always wanted a cute lesbian Indian girl but they're all straight and after that white cock. I bet her pussy tastes so good.

My wife

What?

Love a little spicy curry. She loves being the center of attention. Fuck this girl on cam broadcast so you can watch your slut of a girlfriend get fucked. Slide a plug in her ass while she's blowing me. She's used to your tiny cock but she's still able to deep throat. I have her lick my ass while she strokes my cock. Eventually bending her over and fucking her like the little pig she is. Cumming on her face making her into the slut she wans to be.

More

wtf thats my ex, her mom isn't that bad either

my gf

Do you have a kik? I'd love too show you more pics of her and my brown dick

My wife

Really you have a pic of her mom?

my ex waits

Hot thanks man

I would fuck this bitch in front of you. You'd be placed in a chair and she's bent over facing you. She wants you to see her face when a real cock enters her. She moans and gasps as the head pushes in. Starts to squirm as i grab her hips. Thrust my cock all the way inside her. She goes crazy so happy she has a real cock inside her for once. Laughing at how hard you're gettign just watching. I cum all over her face and chest when I'm finished to leave you to clean her up.

My little Latina slut

This innocent little slut wants to get kinky. I Start by laying on the bed and lifting my legs having her eat my ass and stroke my cock. She begs me over and over to fuck her. I tell her to keep licking and earn it. I cum on her face leaving her wanting more and never getting fucked.

Mexicans are ugly as fuck dude get yourself a real woman

I don't use kik. I appreciate the offer though.

And she's going to keep waiting

This pale goth cum target

Looks like she already is a hotwife

Any other way to contact? Skype? If not I can post her here and If you want to see my Indian cock I can show you that

This was for you. I forgot to tag you>>>

just post her here for now

Ash is a thick girl who's never known what a real cock feels like right? Well it's her night to be a slut and take multiple cocks. She will take a train on her. She will be tied up and bent over a table exposed for whatever cock wants to enter her. She takes over a dozen every one finishing inside her making her drip cum for days.

My wife taking some bbc

My Pussy Slaya Tool.

Okay and do you want to see my cock or no?

And all she will ever get is nigger cock she is ugly as fuck

They're both 19.

Don't really use that kinda stuff. Also embarrassed because I posted myself to try and get compliments, kinda wanna stay user 5ever now. But feel free to post here

As long as she's happy I'm happy

no

sure

So you want to see my cock? BTW are you a femonanon?

Scottish

Moar?

Only doing the one on the right. She loves being tied up I would hog tie her make he runable to move. Ball gag in her mouth cock in her pussy plug in her ass. She gets fucked hard but is always begging for more. I beat her ass with a paddle leaving it red. I end up cumming on her face leaving her to untie herself

KIll yourself you are going to make her the happiest woman ever... and richer. ;)

Yeah not doing a girl you found online faggot