Wtf is this...

Wtf is this? 2 nurses and 2 drs have looked it they said it wasn't herpes and I even got std test with herpes check but can't back negative.
Help?

i don't know but your dick looks like it stinks. ew.

What the fuck it looks like your dick is getting eaten by acid or some shit

your dick is dead ,I'm sorry for your loss.

Why is your dick so greasy? Maybe wash and dry your dick and it wouldn't be rotting off.

OP here.
It looks humid because I put anti fungal cream on it. It doesn't stink.

Wash your dick you disgusting pig

I do. Twice a day. Every time after sex.

Maybe talk to a dermatologist instead of a general physician

What is what exactly? Your dick looks all kinds of messed up

Is just baby dick. OP pls go

Thats a penis.

Looks like a friction burn or something.

Maybe you caught it in the zipper, or have been wanking too aggressively?

That will be my next step. The anti fungal cream seems to keep it in check though.

This is a penis.

Holy fuck your cock looks like it's melting or something

looks like you are a nigger

it's called a foreskin, but don't worry, you can have it removed.

What anti fungal cream?

Herpes

HPV maybe?

Clotrimazole for yeast infections.

It doesn't look like fungal infection op, I had a fungal infection on my penis I had to bumps. Just red spots everwhere. Is it painful?

Small white spots? Redness? Itching? Burning? Rash(That peels)? General irritation?

It's melting, clearly

White bumps that peel and then looks like a rash after being peels. It was all under the hood of my dick but the cream helped a lot to bring it back.

did your looks like erosion?
not op

balantis

Herpes test isn't very accurate and nurses are pretty unwilling to diagnose herpes generally as they don't see it as a big deal. My first outbreak looked a little like that though tbh

but what makes you think Sup Forums knows more than medical professionals for fucks sake.

If it's not panful, it's not herpes

If you have herpes, what do you to treat an outbreak? It seems like the cream that I'm using keeps it on that area. If I stop using he cream for a few days, it will just spread under the hood. I took 2 stds tests and cultures and came back negative for herpes. I do have the herpes simplex but the type that is around your mouth.

did they evolve into bigger "erosion fields"?

No not erosion, just like red flesh developing over the head of penis. It was very sensitive. Super sensitive. And when I washed it to take a shower, it hurt to the touch. Applied clometrazol (spelling is off) for about two weeks straight, went away

It's not painful to the touch at all. Hell even when I wash it with anti bacterial soap or regular soap.

bump

Anyone had something similar? No itching. Visited 2 docs and i dont know too much.

Gross

its the same virus tho. I managed spread it to my mouth too. well, you treat it with anti virals if you have to. I dont.
kek they did look a bit like craters.

fuck knows. OP just assume you don't have it. No point getting worked up when you've been told it's not.

hi, you must be new

OP here. That's how mine started. Then I applied the anti fungal cream and it cleared up. Now there like white bumps that easily peel. 2 Drs later and 2 std test later and it's not herpes

They're crop circles bro. you have been visited!

I got some fungal creame and pills. One doc said its not herpes. One said it was herpes and gave me something that did not help. I was told that herpes test is not accurate and they dont do it. Eurofag

Op, it could just be pimples on your penis, bro.

Well I had blood and culture tests done. It's time to see a dermatologist I guess.

I visited 2 and thats what they said. I also did some tests for other stds.
Hoping its just some fungal infection.

i nearly puked in my mouth.

Do you fap with soap? Looks to me like what happens when you fap too much with something too harsh, which most soaps will do.

Use lotion.

perhaps birth defect

if not wash it better

All these comments are just from white rich kids under their 20's dedicating their lives to memes

they're penises are white as hell and they're parents gave them an easy life so they don't have to deal with any struggles. The only reason they complain about manorities stealing their jobs and complaining about how lonely and poor they are is cause they used their parents money on drugs and other nonsense.