Got a teenage girl sleeping at property tonight. No relation - friend of friend of family

Got a teenage girl sleeping at property tonight. No relation - friend of friend of family.
Low room security, no door.
Once she goes to sleep, I want to grope her little tits and maybe get pics. Will post anything I get (pics or vids) here.
Need to know if this will wake her up.
Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-PrAczOGb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have any experience with this? because as far as I know, you're idealizing it. the breasts are very sensitive, the nipples extremely so. unless the girl is very drunk asleep, she will wake up. don't.

Talk to her you dumb fuck, stop being a disgusting lazy ass faggot. Do it the right way, wouldn't u rather stuff your cock into her love pocket?

just send the pic we will suggest according to her position

Have any pics of her? Other than those you plan to take.

You're a retard. Wouldn't you wake up if someone was groping you at night?

>Any advice?
Other than don't actually do it? I don't give a shit about the morality of it, you will get caught and you'll be in deep shit.

That being said try to liqueur her up with some bacardi and gatorade. Do your best to be sociable without being creepy.

Also post pics of her feet.

agree

make sure shes legal

I'm gonna be genle, and make sure she's in deep sleep. Won't try if position isn't ideal. Never done before, just wondered if anyone else here had, and had any advice.
All good comments so far, I'll be very gentle if it goes down.

don't do it bitch
you'll get raped in prison

This.
Actually get some wine or something, it May help you get some more to deliver later.

Holy fuck this thread is such Summer faggotry

Any regular pics of her?

nope.
nope, sorry.

I have, not proud of it (younger sister). actually woke her up but ran away immediately. later she came into my room asking if it was me, I acted as if she just woke me up. a few years later when she's an adult already, I find out she still sleeps with a light on and has a crippling aversion towards anything slightly sexual. only thing I can do now is just be a better brother for once..

I got off clean, but with so much regret. consider yourself warned.

:(

Pussy

You'll probably get caught. just hide a camera in the bathroom or something if you have to creep

Was it worth it?

Faggot, tell her it was you

are you really that degenerated, or are you just trying to crack jokes?

My advice, don't use the word "property", she'll probably bolt when she hears the autism in your voice

potential keep going

will not. it was a long time ago and even though I made her growing up a bit difficult, she's all right now. I still regret it, but I will not turn my family upside down if not absolutely necessarily unnecessarily

wear a mask

she knows

yikes

haven't done it yet.
Won't be for several hours yet.
Need to wait until everyone is asleep first.
go fuck yourself, grammar nazi prick

Op..?

Don't worry man. What you did is quite terrible but you seem as upset about doing it as she is for experiencing it. Maybe you could work it out together?

show us her face? I can't get off if I don't see her face

satan

Spread lips

talked to her... that's how you will realize if she is in a deep sleep, if she doesn't wake up, touch her face... if don't... you just continue, I do this all the time

Op you have to cum on her sleeping

Wut real? To lazy to imagesearch

I don't intend to find out. I just wanted to warn this guy, but seeing these new pics come up, it may be him..

I smell trouble, look at the trips

op is scum

Fucking betas everywhere. If she's legal just charm and fuck her, way better and your reputation will + instead of -.

More, wear a mask so she wont know its you

Done it to my sister

Girls fuck anybody these days. Just talk to her.

do i hear jealousy? cry somewhere else, fag

>If she's legal

Kek

images seem legit

OP go for it charm her and fuck her

How was there even a debate about who did it?
I'm gonna assume this happened in your family's house, since you were both teens.
Who other than you could it have been? Do you have brothers? Even so, I would bet that she recognized your silhouette/voice/whatever.
She fucking knows, dude.

I call bullshit.
I've seen this picture before.

softly touch her leg and check for any reaction. If none, move fingers to pussy. Check for reaction. If none, spread pussy open and check for reaction... Continue thusly

How old? No grass on the pitch by the looks of it. Would probably feel good to fuck :D

TIME STAMP OP

Trip 6 DO always lie

Time stamp or GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=j-PrAczOGb0

OP is probably have a chat with the nice Constable now

stamp?

dick

TIMESTAMP

Fake and pretty gay

shit is so fake it's probably his wife or some shit

there was no debate, no official statement that she was molested. she might have been 14 when I did it, and the first time I heard about her "puberty issues" was a few years later. she talked with mom a lot and this was categorized into her "bad dreams" category, of which she had a lot. there is no suspicion, nothing happened, as far as her real memories are concerned. I'm the only one that knows about it. but I also know that I contributed to her "bad dreams" and "bad thoughts" and that's more than enough for me

Diamonds

put dick on her leg

get her drunk then play with her

I am become kek, molester of cousins

thats legal
its jsut shaven
fully developed clit

I just reported every image on this post. You are all disgusting pedo fags.

I call bullshit now. OP, reveal your falsehood

stfu

Try for two fingers. Proceed slowly and carefully

bro..i seen ENOUGH teen pussy to know one when i see one......and this aint no teen pussy you fuck...bitch is like in her 30s or someshit.

fucking bullshit story about having teen pussy..when that pussy is old af.

You must have lots of friends

expert

stfu. you dont know shit brah. go grow a mustache!

I prefer the term "serial necro-rapist", thank you very much

this

hope you have fun in prison op

i expected a nicer-looking pussy.

besides, this is probably a photo off the net or his wife.

go fuck ur mom

OP keep em coming

>caps "enough"
>shitstorm of dots

I kek'd at this one. Try again.

you do know claiming reports is against the rules, right?

KEEP EM COMING!

the fuck does fully developed clit mean. I could masturbate with my clit by the tie I was 12 and im pretty sure it never changed after that

Post Dubs for next photo, it's a gooden, anons

do not wake her up

We want more.

Better have some chloroform or at least some alcohol if you really want to do this. Breasts can be very sensitive and you will almost certainly wake her up if she isn't sedated.

ROOLLL

Pics

calling it OP got caught and got the police called on him

moar

"Like"

check my dubs brethren