Britfags, why don't you own a firearm?

Britfags, why don't you own a firearm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1crhwQPKr7w?t=1m36s
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I want a weapon of war?

youtu.be/1crhwQPKr7w?t=1m36s

Yeah why would we want to be not gay like the americans

Because I have better things to do, other than shoot innocent niggers in the face

>implying you can only carry sterling in bongland

Your country is full of Islamists who are trying to kill you on a daily basis. How can you live without being armed?

>Owning a firearm means you shoot people.

Stop baiting you dweeb.

>innocent
>niggers

Pick one.

Because you lost your dick in the newly formed hole that is your vagina.

Safety is off

I've never met a bloodthirsty sandnigger anywhere in Britain, maybe they're on holiday in France

As long as you aren't a dumb fuck with a round in the chamber, it shouldn't really matter.

>owning a gun makes you manly
kek

lee rigby m8

Like this one?

>katana

Never met the bloke who cut his noggin' off, point still stands

No, because I know lots of women who own firearms. What I'm getting at, is that you're a little bitch who thinks all guns are made for death and destruction.

name another?

yer mam

Gun is no good without a chambered round.

This

She is an extremist just not a muslim..

Select fire. Nice.

sooooo when was the last time the UK had a mass shooting? And when was the last time the US had one?

>see the standard pistol that is so small, it's almost impossible not to conceal it
>calls it "weapon of war"
>at best, that would be a "weapon of espionage" or "weapon of robbery" or "suicide"
Oh my fucking god, you emotional much?

Yeah but you lose out of the leverage of the sound of the round going into the chamber. Plus that's how you get a round in the foot, or you know, your daughter. Just ask my faggot father or my dead sister.

Don't need one. Had a rifle and a shotgun growing up on a farm tho. Guns are cool

No, a real one, not deactivated.

When was the last time America had Muslims blowing up their tubes?

Oh, yeah, never because we kill them all with guns before they can.

the fuck does lose the leverage of the sound mean? The "leverage" of owning a gun is to be able to use it, and when you have to use something in a situation like that, every second counts... If nignog has gun and I have gun you think nignog wants me to rack gun and scare him with noise? or nignog wants to eat some lead

Because real men fight with their fists.

Not mounted = not a gun

when was the last time anyone shot up a bunch of muslims in the US? your point about "we kill them with guns" is invalid because you dont. and neither has anyone else. want to be the first one? be my guest, do it.

We're English, we don't need bloody firearms.

We stab each other like gentlemen.

because im white

>what is 9/11
>what is Boston
>what is San Bernardino
>what is orlando
>what is Dallas
>what is the thousands of murders that happen in your country every year
>Ferguson, Baltimore etc etc

muh towers

I'm not going to argue with you. Just pray that it doesn't turn on you or your family, because a round in the chamber when you don't intend to shoot anything (like rule #1 in the 12 commandments of hunters safety) is the ONLY way accidental firearm fatalities happen. But you do as you please...

What do you own a firearm for if not to fucking shoot things. Im pro gun but that logic is pretty dumb.

WRONG

It's TENS of thousands per year

I live in a civilised society, that's why.

Top of the line firearm there OP

A firearm is the poor mans sports car

Okay, I mean hate-filled destruction that usually includes murder. Shooting my Perazzi at little flying clay discs, or blowing holes in paper and soda cans, hardly counts as destruction.

That's what happens when your country is 60% h'white smh
I hope we never reach the point of decline that America has

would pick a muslim over an extremist any day.
But a muslim extremist, no thank you.

>what is the thousands of murders that happen in your country every year
That's just black people killing black people. It's one of the many positive side effects of having a gun society.

The second amendment has reached Quaran levels of enshrinement in the USA belief system.

If you question it, you might as well be drawing Muhammed

By government standards I don't have a valid reason. Why were you allowed that, just out of curiosity?

there is more of a chance that he uses that gun on himself

Love the Browning Hi Power. It's superior to the 1911.

Poor Jim jefferies

To kill home invaders, carjackers and minorities.

That's what I wrote on my application, apparently our new Muslim overlords weren't too happy with my reasoning

More than half of murder victims are white men according to the fbi though

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Coz were not pussies

I'm pro-gun actually, I just don't think its wise in a country with so many niggers and branded

because id shoot the cunt who owes me money is the simple answer

Yeah, little liberal bitches who can't see the world for what it is because they love the phrase "the world should be like this..."

I got a modded air rifle, it managed to shoot through a pigs skull and kill it so im not sure if it would have the same effect on a human skull. Maybe different densities of bone idk.

Isn't that illegal?

But this doesn't really happen in the UK, we haven't had a mass killing here in 10 years and murders are far less common than over in the states.

Do tell me, how is the world?

Very, he might as well buy an actual gun because there is no distinction in the eyes of the law.

What about the mass killings by Muslims in Paris? They have as strict gun laws as your shitty country.

They have more shitskins and zero border control.