Anons. My cousin sent this to me today and I am not sure if it was an accident. WTF do I do...

Anons. My cousin sent this to me today and I am not sure if it was an accident. WTF do I do. She is ten years older than me. Kind of sexy, but sheis my cousin.

We have been getting closer over this last year after a recent reunion, but I did not expect this

what do Sup Forums?

Fuck her.

Send a dick pic obviously

she is in another province though.

I sent a shirtless pic to her in return.. well me in a towel.

I just said "wow, you mean to send this?" and sent my pic in return

Ask for clarification about the pic. If she meant it, then fuck it. Fucking a chick and dating a chick are separate things. Fuck her, don't date her.

ask her if it was for her boyfriend. post reply

maybe next kek

she is my cousin tho, but yes see above I did what you said and teased back.... I have to admit. I would totally fuck her. I like those tits

Just fucking ask her..

well, she sent this back.

"You should drop the towel. :P"

well then tease her and ask what she wants to see.dont become her slut

Do you plan on having a child with her? No? Fuck her.

Yup, bang your cousin. No regrets you only yolo once
Also let's see the actual conversation. I doubt you're emailing each other. Screenshots or bust

>Update
nice quads bro

Sent full nude with hard cock.

she sent this back

"Wow, I want it. I hope I am not being too forward. but pls don't share these."

Damn I wish I was u. Would love to fuck ur cousin. Everyone in my school would find out and they end up watching the scene. I bet a lot of people would make fun of me because her ass is huge but they'd all be jacking off to it at night and being like Chris fucked a fat chick the next day lol. although it would be pretty awkward thanksgiving when everyone at the table has seen huge ass jiggling all over my cock lol. The image would be engrained in they minds haha.

The fuck is wrong with her eye, Mr.Dubs?

this is disgusting

Let her ride that dick.

Congratulations OP, someone else is taking the pic, either they are old pics ask for more.

holy fucking shit muh quads
will you ask if she wants to fuck?

I am

Nuf sed

I used to know Lindsay used to send me tons of nudes doubt you're cousins. But if you are FUCK HER

because she sucks cock like nothing else great fuck. just real slutty fuck

of course OP is a fag and full of shit

but this is kind of cool that it's someone I know.

She's fat now I see

/thread

The funniest thing is that if fake he could have chosen a decent looking grill. But he prefered this beaner shit, kek.
OP is a fag, and a degenerate

She's Canadian Italian or some shit

Lives in Halifax. Kind of a known slut I've blown many loads on that nose

By which you mean on her photos.
>pretending you know anyone on Sup Forums that isn't a celeb

never not fuck your cuz bro

Haha Lindsay Graham is a well known Hali slut

u know her too?

fucked her?

such good cock sucker

No but we have frequented the same bars and parties. She's the town pump

love that ass

there's a bunch of her shit on ib also

It's obviously a troll thread, moron.
Those pics were all taken far apart.
None of Op's story makes sense.
Obvious troll.

seriously. like even now recently after all the shit of her pics and vids posted? the article and everything.

I haven't seen her around in a few years. our circles don't cross anymore, beyond the occasional see her walking down the street

all i know is I love how she fucked very into fucking and sucking

Where do you run into her

bitch loves the D

I used to see her at gus and michaels before they tore it down. been a while since I saw her around though