Poke/b/ro plays Pokemon Gold

Poke/b/ro plays Pokemon Gold

I'm back playing Pokemon Gold. I've progressed a bit since yesterday, so let me fill you in. I've got the first three badges and have done a lot of grinding to get all my Pokemon up to L25+. Pic related is my current team.

I'm just about to roll into the next gym. Dubs picks which Pokemon I go with against the first guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/kh32jmg5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not playing Heart Gold
>ur dur nostalgia retro

This is the gym. I think he uses Dark Pokemon so 'normal' moves don't work.

Why isnt your starter at its final evolution by gym three youre gonna get fucked by the cow

I've got all three starters m8, so I've been spreading the XP around.

Also... This just happened. Shieeeeet.

It's got shitty attacks though. Shall I teach it Surf for something?

So I'm into the gym. This bitch looks crazy.

About to battle the leader. Is anybody following along?

Got that badge.

>I think he uses Dark Pokemon so 'normal' moves don't work
>Dark Pokémon
>"normal" moves don't work
Fucking casual slime. First of all, that is the ghost gym. Second, normal moves work on dark-type Pokémon, it's ghosts that aren't hit by normal moves.

Soz m8

Anyhow, I've beaten it and am headed west in search of further glory. I kind of want a new type of Pokemon to add to my team though.

Any ideas?

Seems balanced enough. My only advice is evolve the Kadabra since you clearly have trading.

No trading Sup Forumsro, did the exploit at the start so that I got all three starters. I definitely want Alakazam though.

I've dropped Sandslash for Suicine but I shouldn't be running two water Pokemon, so I need to drop Suicine for something. Any suggestions?

Picked up a Magnemite that I might grind up to L25. Worth it? Electric would be a new type for me.

How did you catch the Suicine before it ran?

/vp/ they do it all the time just saying

Magneton kind of sucks in G2 since Flash Cannon doesn't exist yet. Get Raiku or a Jolteon if you think you the Dogs is cheap.

Not true. I've played through that game at least 5 times, never bothered to get my starter to final evolution by gym three, and would only get fucked by The Cow 50% of the time

Master Ball.

Wouldn't mind a Raichu in fairness. Or just something a little bit different.

Open to suggestions on which Pokemon to go for next to make my party a little bit different.

>open to suggestions
Nigga I just gave you two.

How did you get a Master Ball so soon into the game. You aren't cheating are you????

Yea, you caught me

True day my nigga.

Yeah, got a Master Ball cheat code because I'd just released the three legendary dogs.

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/kh32jmg5

Help a Sup Forumsro out