What did you guys think of this?

What did you guys think of this?
I thought it was alright

Top feetcore.

loved Mew's feet

Had some good parts but it was mostly terrible. It went from sci-fi/horror to total fantasy, emersion was ruined by the stupid conclusion.

guess i gotta go check it out

Well I see /feet/ never left Sup Forums

HALF LIFE

It was okay. writing made Goodman's character come off as goofy at times despite the great work he put into it. the climax outside the house felt like it came out of a completely different film. still, protagonist was well-developed and had a fully realized character arc, which is more than you can say for most studio efforts these days.

Pointless

I have written better scenario while sitting on my toilets.

I agree about the conclusion part and seeming like it didn't fit
To be fair, the "prepper" people don't require much to come off as batshit insane sometimes
I think Goodman did a great job

Dude it wasn't a good movie
Compared to other films out now it's still below par. It's not the worst, not at all but it doesn't break 2.5 out of 5

i have no issue with him coming off as insane, but it was occasionally taken to pretty ridiculous heights. like offering the protagonist ice cream right after shooting John Gallagher Jr. in the face. Goodman's performance was probably the best part of the film, but the writing could've used another look.

>thought is was a new Cloverfield movie
>got interested because the first one was alright enough
>learned it was a bait a switch
>interest dropped

this kind of movie relies on a solid twist.
There was absolutely no twist, just the fat guy being dangerous which we already knew.
Therefore it's a shit movie.

it's ten times better than cloverfield

But Cloverfield was crap

I agree with you and I'm not really sure where you got the idea that I was praising the film. just think it's worth noting that the protagonist is very well developed considering the type of film that it is.

kek i had more fun watching cloverfield than this unrealistic piece of shit. The divide was 10x times better.

pretty much this, desu senpai

So? People cant like crap movies? I said it was alright enough not that it was the greatest piece of cinema anyone will ever see gifted to us by the Gods.

it was a movie that had nothing to do with Cloverfield

also for some reason in the last 10 minutes it decided to be War of the Worlds

So Goodman actually was a murderer?

No, shills, I'm not buying your DVD. Fuck off.

meh, i expected more.

It didnt manage to give me any "end of the world" creeps

>autism
try actually reading the thread before you post, pretty much everyone is talking about not liking it

>he didnt understand the ending
neither did i until i discussed it with some friends

no he was actually cloverfield

yes, he was pretty nuts although i don't think we learned why. he's a crazy farmer with conspiracy theories and a bunker. he imprisoned and killed at least one girl prior to the movie

we dont actually know that for sure but yeah probably

Yeah, save fore the few shills ITT.
Dumb faggot.
Expect to see more shill threads throughout the next few months until it's released, then they'll move on to the next cashgrab.

i guess we have no proof that she died, but the fact that he's not in prison suggests she didn't escape or whatever

>Sup Forums
>buying anything ever
Why would anyone try to shill here?

oh yeah you're right, the movie just added those details for no reason, they certainly weren't strongly trying to imply that goodman's character was responsible for the death and probably rape of a little girl

i thought it was a great character movie up until the end
it fell pretty hard when she killed a whole alien ship with just a molotov cocktail and then her deciding to go fight aliens
I wanted more john goodman's character backstory.

wtf are you degenerate shits talking about? I watch this last week and i don't remember any gratuitous or pandering feet shot.

i think when she woke up after the crash she tried to reach her stuff with her feet. once that failed she used the IV bar thing

I'm not shilling for the movie friend, I pirated the movie and gave zero of my neet bux to jjabrams, I just was curious what people thought about it

Because you watched it through normie eyes.

the ending sucked dick
not the alien reveal itself that was a nice twist
but the long action scene was fucking ridiculous and tonally completely different from the rest of the movie