Of course it's B

Of course it's B.

It's A

yeah because the cube has no force going to it, the portal is just moving down

yeah its A is what i meant

lol defently A the platform with the orange portal is moving not the qube

Neither. Portals will disappear on a moving platform.

Moving the orange Portal is equal to moving the cube. It's B.

Play Portal 2 some time, fag.

>In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.

how? the cube is just sitting and no forces will act upon it

If you look through the blue portal you would not tell the difference between the orange portal moving, or the cube moving.

its A. the cube will slide down on the blue portal, which will be blocked to enter, and then end on the floor.

It's A.
Because the cube would need some upward force for it to be B. Look at it this way:

The portal is an opening to another room or place right? So look at the example in this photo, now tell me, do you still think it would be B?

You would be able to tell a difference because the cube would slowly start to get bigger and bigger

if you play the game it is B but in real life it is A for sure.

Dude, you clearly just don't get it. I can't help you.

you can look at it as if you are putting a hulahoop on the portal.....nothing happens to the cube, but it goes throug

Its like if you make a ring of your fingers and put your dick through it..... your dick does not magically shoot off... it goes through

You imply that both portals move together, but that is not the case here.

Nope. It's none. The protal will remove when the platform moves. It does it in the game.

changed my idea.non of them drops more further than A and less further than B.Now i am sure.

That is how it would look from the blue portal.