How badly is THE WEED JEW gonna fuck this up?

How badly is THE WEED JEW gonna fuck this up?

friendly reminder they already fucked up making beautiful, blonde Tulip a gross nigger and Jesse the ultimate diversity lover cuck.

Man, I'm not antisemistatic but a jew doesn't know how it feels to be fed up with christianity. He just doesn't.

Should've been a guy who actually likes John Wayne.

nobody cares about your cartoon books you fucking dorks lol

weed jew likes it because it's edgy. but he's too fat and jew and stoned all the time to really do it justice.

What the fuck are you talking about Sup Forums is like nothing but capeshit now

>friendly reminder
no herr starr or saint

why do people keep repeating this meme?

weed jew. classic

the ending is totally going to be turned into a jew ass kissing stoner show. some new jew™ characters will be introduced mid season, (tulip is also now half jew), as Jesse and co approaches the end of the climatic battle he'll start reaching to his head, complaining of headaches. his vision gets blurry, he falls over.

dramatics reveal.

Weed Jew Seth Rogan is THE SAINT OF ALL KILLERS™!!

Plot Twist!

But wait! Hold onto your seat because there's more!!

Weed Jew Seth Rogan is THE SAINT OF ALL KILLERS™ kills god and informs the viewers God is actually just shekels, oy vey!

The camera focuses in on our antihero Jesse one last time as he lights another joke and in a revelation from the Shekel God he discovers he's really just been high the whole time. Sassy black stronk Tulip shows up on her bitching fixed gear "Jesse I love you until the end of Gaia, Mother Earth"

Jesse smiles "Tulip lets married, I'll take your last name and become black"

Tulip lets him in the back of her back, she don't need no man to drive, "Jesse, I'm preggers with your bff the anti-patriarchy feminist vampire Cassidy"

Jesse's ball suck up into his stomach and they ride her tasseled bike into the sunset.

Mark my words Sup Forums, mark my words.

>Someone screencap this.

>image.png

Wow, so my comment about Preacher being edgelord garbage gets deleted, mean while we have 20 civil war threads and 900000
"DC SUCKS!"
"NUH UH! MARVEL SUCKS!"
comments.

Classic.

>no herr starr
waaat???

Preacher is superior in every way compared to the shit marvel and dc are pushing

wrong thread faggot.

this guy could make a perfect saint of killers, if he could nail a cowboy accent that is

Well, we don't even have confirmation Genesis will feature into the plot at all, so, strap in for an Adaptation In Name Only.

>No Saint
>No Starr

Into the trash it goes

It will be Preacher tailored for The Walking Dead audience.
I can't even fathom that level of fuck up.

When will The Weed Jew give up, he's got to know nobody likes him.

Didn't Jesse bang a black girl during the Meat baron arc? He's never been particularly selective of pussy, especially since women throw themselves at him most of the time.

Honestly though, the best thing about this show will be Tom Cruise

>Jew makes a show mocking Christianity

And Americans will have no problem with it

KEKS

yeah but that's a different character

the white trash character is being made black for whatever reason? (oh wait it's zog propaganda)

Jesse going back to Tulip is more symbolic than anything because it proves that long perpetuated myth false, that in fact once you go black you can indeed go back.

Imma preacher that likes to fight and cuss and smoke cigarettes, and I have a dark and mysterious past.

I have a southern accent.

Oh and my girl freind is navy seal level bad ass, but I always ditch her when I go into a gun fight becouse MUCH CHIVIALRY

I have the spawn of an angel and demon inside that me that lets me command people to do whatever I want them to. Want to know more about that? WELL TOO BAD, BECAUSE WE DON'T EXPLAIN SHIT.

Oh also, vampires. Those are cool right?
and penis jokes.
and sodomy.
and John Wayne for some reason. ???

Oh and at the very end, as if all that wasnt edgy enough, we kill god.

Preacher is the book that Ennis had to right before he could on to right better things like Crossed and The Boys.

Preacher isnt terrible, but its NOT the epic that people make it out to be.

>Didn't Jesse bang a black girl during the Meat baron arc?
No, he never has sex with her and apologizes for leading her on.

Yeah I don't get it either, there are plenty of both good and bad ethnic characters in Preacher, don't know why they were so afraid of a white main cast, is an Irishman not nigger enough for them?

Yeah it's been awhile, honestly I just remember bits and piece of that arc

>that one dude Jesse crushes his balls into tomato paste

For a "human" character Jesse is probably the last person anyone should face in a fight, especially considering who trained him to fight.

>not actually understanding and appreciating what Preacher was getting at

>Looking at everything only at surface level

Go back to the capeshit threads

>Oh and at the very end, as if all that wasnt edgy enough, we kill god.

No they don't

>No they don't
Yeah, they really fucking do.

>not actually understanding and appreciating what Preacher was getting at
>Looking at everything only at surface level
Yeah man, its like, soooooo deep. Lets get preacher tattoos on our forearms. That guy with the asshole face really spoke to me on a spiritual level.

pretty sure arseface almost reached nirvana.

>Yeah, they really fucking do.

>posts the SoK killing God
>they totally did it!

Fucking twit

>faggots fighting about cartoons

Why is he going to shot himself though?

>posts the SoK killing God
>they totally did it!
>Fucking twit

yeah, jessie makes a deal with the Saint of Killers to get God back in heaven where the SOK will be waiting for him. JESSIE planned the whole thing. Did you read the fucking book?

Jesus man, how you people miss this shit? You like there is some subtle sub text here. Ennis is the king of exposition. He hits you over the head with everything he wants to tell you.

WELP thanks for reminding me it's coming out soon. Time to kill myself after all the normies start getting Preacher tattoos.

>Why is he going to shot himself though?
His dad is an evil prick. He feels like his farther would be happier without him.

Preacher tattoos and fat Mexicans wearing Preacher shirts is the new walking dead.

he feels guilty about trayvon martin

But the death of Kurt Cobain really fueled his attempt, because he was the voice the generation, what with it be when its modern?

Arseface is a proud supporter of Black Lives Matter confirmed.

Very

imagine that some dirty kike ruining something great.

>didn't see that coming.

Why does he always make that fucking awful face? Why he such an insufferable faggot Sup Forums?

How do you want your capeshit senpai? JUST WEED MY SHIT UP

The trailer looks good so far !!!

Did he even meditate?

No. He kisses the deputy. When he's drunk. Tulip is the one that cheats on him. She does believe he's dead at that point though.

What fucking trailer are you watching m8

The saint kills God. And don't forget Custer fistfights a vampire.

lewd