Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

Its a 6/10 flick. Do you have something better to do?

Get a girl, buy an apartment, marry, have children, raise them good, shoot up a mall.

superior

Depending on how you feel that sort of movie, I'd say it falls within the range of mediocre to alright. I also would agree with on liking the Bana version more.

S'alright.

I wish we could get a Ruffalo Hulk movie, but I worry it'd just mean we have to get a new Bruce Banner.

when i first saw it, i hated it. It triggered me that hulk was so pathetically weak that he could barely jump 20 feet and struggle to rip a car in half. the final fight was extremely terrible and it had worse CGI than the 2003 hulk which came out like 5 years earlier.

yes, it's alright. Tim Roth is great.

hell fucking no

shit taste

you are blind.

personally, i feel its the worst movie in the MCU but you are free to think otherwise.

Thor / Hulk buddy movie when?

Liv Tyler

it's the weakest for sure, but it's not that bad.

>IM KINO

Some dumb shit in it, but the action's solid. The whole sequence where Ross ambushes Banner at the uni is awesome, see some good Hulk fighting, the way he adapts.

Prefer this Hulk to the one in Avengers where he's pretty much just a big monkey.

No. At the time this came out, everyone was relieved that this movie was better than Bana's Hulk movie. That doesn't mean it's worth watching.

People seem to forget how silly it actually looked.

Next year user

Isn't that exactly what Thor Ragnarok is?

So what happened to Betty? Nice """"""""universe"""""" Marvel. Also I Liv Tyler's voice makes me diamonds

So many plebs. It's one of the best MCU films, and has one of the only good villains in the entire MCU.

utter shite watch this instead

On paper, that film is the best comic book movie ever. But instead it's shit.

>I'm kino

>Best MCU villains
Agents of shield has way better villains senpai

Brazil shit was cool, as was Norton's performance. Way better than Meme Ruffalo.

best of Capeshit and one of my favorite movie
100 worth!!!!

not him but Abomination/blonsky is best villain in my opinion

YES

only for the hilariously bad body suit thing Tim Roth has to sit in after taking the super soldier serum

makes my day every time i see him sitting awkwardly and not moving in that scene

Superior? Well only if you want to see Hulk fighting mutant poodles.....NOPE...LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked that scene actually. I remember seeing the movie just as the MCU was about to take off and hoping Captain America was similarly acrobatic compared to Hulk's villain in his movie.

>not wanting to see nick nolte turn into a giant jellyfish

kill yourself my child

I actually like this MCU movies the best, and it's definitely the best Hulk movie.

It did a great job in showing the Banner side of things, and the whole Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde struggle of the character, the way he is forced to deal with it not as a superhero or whatever, but as a regular person., the way the hulk, is unwanted alter ego, forces him down a road he doesn't want to go.

Banner and the Hulk isn't like other heroes because he isn't one, and never wanted to be one. He's constantly driven by something he can't control, and run from everyone that would try and use him. The movie does a great job both in imagery as well as soundtrack in capturing that; just look at the cover.

this!
can rewatch Hulk 2008 every day and still not getting bored

>liv tyler
Yes