1.3 trillion in student debt. How's it feel "smartfucks" in high school that were gonna change the world...

1.3 trillion in student debt. How's it feel "smartfucks" in high school that were gonna change the world, the next Einstein, or the next great cuck. How's it feel to never leave debt? That piece of paper is doing you good, you gotta join a sorority or frat for $100k.

Now you're a fat piece of shit with no job and an arts degree. Fuck you you selfish asshole, if you all were to fault on your idiotic loan, this country would shut down. Way to be smart at 18, but you forgot you aren't smart when you're 18. Fuck you.

Fuck fat people too.

WHAT THE FUXK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT FAT PEOPLE? YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT OF MAKING FUN OF FAT PEOPLE. WE ARE VICTIMS OF EVERYFAY INSULTZ AND PTSD ILL SWEAR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! YOU HEAR ME? I PROMISE ILL FUCKING TRACK YOUR IP AND MAKE YOR LIFE A LIVING HELL!

To be this triggered

can't put a price tag on education

Someone has to pay for blacks to go to college. What are you some kind of racist?

I got a 60k scholarship per year, and I work in a library, so i get more income a month than a lot of people. :)

Chip on your shoulder there GED?

>implying that anyone on4chan is old enough to go to college yet

This is now a fat shaming thread

If the collegiate system worked, we wouldn't have 1.3 trillion in debt.

it's "default" not "fault"

I have the GI bill

Your job won't be around much longer fyi

not everyone goes to college for money

No issues with college if you are in military or can afford it yourself, like me.

Don't worry, nobody's job will

I have 100k in debt but I make 300k a year you cuck

Not everybody is as retarded as americans

hell it will

This pepe induced keks. Thanks, user.

Fatties are most assuredly gonna fat.

Got nothing in bill because I got free, just for being alive

OH! DONT YOU FUCKING DARE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! FATSHAMING IS LITTETALLT TEH WORST THING YOU CAN DO TO A HUMAN BEING. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY ARE FAT! SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH GENETICS THAT MAKE THEM UNABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT. EDUCATE YOURSELF. SHYLORD. FAT PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SHOULD BE NEVER MAKE FUN OF. I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE YOU RETARD

Of course euro cuck, enjoy making about 100k a year tops.

You're right, it's an American problem.

ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY ARE FAT!

-there's a trigger here if you want to shoot, Anons.

Go ahead, tell fattie what's on your SageLord mind.

Ever seen a computer? Ever seen a robot? Not like we are light years away from.a robot doing your fucking work 20x better