Tell me why this team won't win the 2018 World Cup

Friendly reminder this team has yet to lose an important game with Lucho playing. On a watchability scale, he makes his team go from a 0/10 without him to a 10/10 with him. Plus this whole team has some old school mojo about them that you don't really see in the modern game anymore.

There are obviously no more juggernauts in international soccer, as you saw from Euro/Copa this summer.

Argentina is a meme at international level.

Chile is a nice solid team but Barca swapped Sanchez for Suarez for a reason.

Colombia could probably be good for a quarterfinal appearance again, but they will eventually get outclassed.

Portugal is not going to do this again.

France can't even score once against Portugal in 120 minutes. Uruguay is way better at parking the bus than Portugal with Godin.

Germany seems a bit too mechanical. Maybe they are better with Royce.

Spain is washed up.

Italy I could see winning too. But they could either go to the final or finish bottom of their group.

Bra71l/Lelgium/Englel: Let's not even go there.

Refball is more likely to get in their way than anything else. But if anyone can beat refball it's Suarez.

Just remember you did hear it here 1st.

>Chile is a nice solid team but Barca swapped Sanchez for Suarez for a reason.

Because Sanchez isn't a #9.

Why people alway compare those two?

not even a decent player to play in forlan's position. Ramirez isn't given too much play time and mid fielders are old , shitty and cucks

if by any way we get a ball around lucho then there is a chance. but don't count on it

Because Suárez will do something stupid again

>mid fielders are old
This is our biggest issue. We also have no bench.

Dang, you guys already beat both Chile and Colombia 3-0 in qualifying without Suarez.

>yfw uruguay and chile can't beat argentina unless it's penalties
>they have trophies and argentina doesn't

absolutely cucked.

>Urulel
>winning a mayor competition in modern football
kek
KEK
K E K

USA will beat them

My countrymen don't know the difference between a striker and winger. Go to r/soccer and post a "greatest strikers of all time" and put Messi there and everyone will updoot you

you'll get refballed to death in russia

>realize that mono, cebolla and palito are old cucks and they will have to retire soon
>no one to come for our aid
>notlikethis.png

we need canario garcia on this shit ASAP

>argentina
>winning anything

1st in WC Qualifications, and let's not forget Suarez was absent the first four matches.

I'm not saying this is a champ team, but it's a team that stands against anyone. With a little of luck, and if Suarez plays every match, there's a chance to reach the finals.

Yeah, Copa America Centenario was a fiasco, but that was a more than expected result without Suarez and with coach Tabarez boycotting it from the start.

you have a big chance if suarez dont go full retard like he always do

>being able to play both striker/winger is somehow worse than only being able to play
winger

I do know the difference between an all-star player like Alexis and a real superstar like Suarez though, which is way more important

Uruguay could've won it in 2010, unfortunately Suarez couldn't play the semi because of a non existent foul that led to the free kick which lead to the handball on what was an offside play
Suarez single handedly killed FIFA corruption
>TFW no Forlan

What the fuck is going on with Ecuador? Soft schedule so far?

At home.

omg guys I just realized

>Uruguay
>U r gay

lmfao

They won important matches. 2-0 against Argentina and 2-0 against Bolivia on the road. 2-1 against Uruguay at home.

They're a good fucking team. They surprised early on with a win in Argentina, and virtually unbeatable at home. If they perform well this fall they will most certainly qualify.

Eh going out with style in QF/Semis will be the most you will get from >us

Realistically this team is really far from winning a WC, even Argentina with all their issues or Brazil and its memes have a better shot.

We have one genius tier forward with discipline issues and besides that we are just a solid defensive team (when they don't decide to become a meme like againts Venezuela) with nothing too special in the midfield.

We could win with a lot of luck I guess but I wouldn't count on it. Uruguay will probably reach best 8 or 16. For anything more we'll need luck.

eeehhh no
he's literally alone with Godín
you can't carry a team with just 2 people for that long, we've been too lucky for too long
probably the next matches will be horrible for us even with him playing
Cavani is just the biggest piece of dogshit to have ever set foot on a football pitch and he will single handedly ruin every single match for everyone as long as he keeps playing

>Argentina has unironically scored the fewest goals in the group

wew

Lol, imagine if Brazil doesn't qualify. It would be the first WC ever without them.

That's impossible. If Brazil doesn't get its shit together soon blatant refball will start. A WC without Brazil can't happen.

I would love to see the shitstorm if they don't qualify tho.

>losing against a team that got raped 7-0

>...blatant refball will start. A WC without Brazil can't happen.

sadly this

>winning 3-0 against the team that raped you 7-0

football is weird sometimes isnt it?

>Losing siete a cero

Beware of Chaaad, U R Gay.

Italy has got this. If they keep up their work rate and spam the same meme-formation Gonde used its fucking over.

Post yfw when Buffon lifts one for da land.

lol

everyone in italy will be a dinosaur the next wc

I must say that qualifiers decide Brazil's fate in WCs

>qualify came in the last double round for both 1994 and 2002
>automatic qualification in 1998 and 2014
>top tier qualification in 2006 and 2010