Am I the only one who's absolutely terrified of moths?

Am I the only one who's absolutely terrified of moths?

Even if I was the best player in my team and everything depended on me, I wouldn't dare to enter that field.

Disgusting creatures

Fucking Muslims and their mega moths.

I believe that ISIS released those moths and that their wings were covered in anthrax.

The only bugs worth getting scared about are blood-suckers, wasps, and Australian spiders (with some few exceptions like black widows here in North America).

The rest are just trying to get on with fucking and dying. Pic related, crane flies don't even have mouths; when they reach adult stage they're like salmon swimming upriver, no eating only fucking: final destination.

Moths ate up all my expensive wool sweaters, and even my wool socks

Fuck moths, man

>having bugs inside your house in the year of our lord and savior 2016

>he missed the moth love thread

Yuros don't even have bug screens on their windows, but that's more of an Sup Forums topic than an Sup Forums one.

We don't have mosquitos and other third world bugs, worse we'll get is a daddy long legs

Have you ever heard of a Brown Recluse? Their bites eat a dime sized hole through your skin like acid. My brother got bit by one when he was younger. Scariest thing is they look like regular spiders.

The feeling of running and having a horde of moths collide in my face would gross me out desu.

I personally just let my cat do the hunting. That's what they're for.

Is that one of those oversised mosquitoes or a spider? Google gives me both.

Try crane fly.

Jesus fucking Christmas if that thing was flying near me I would turn 360° and run away

kek you little girl.

really damaging bites from them are rare though

SHAMONE

shellies > moths >>>>>>>>>> sneks

>We don't have mosquitos

Well we do, but only under certain warm conditions. Plus midges even in the likes of Scotland can cause havoc.

snakes are cute

why does it have human teeth?

I live in a big city, so I rarely ever get moths in my place.

But my grandparents live in a small rural town and holy shit, if you open the window there, let the light on and leave for like an hour, you will come back to at least 5 of those ugly fuckers in your room.

Still better than bumblebees though, I'm legitimately scared of them.

Can we agree on the fact that all insects are disgusting creatures and should be gassed?

>bumblebees
>scary
They are the fat, furry and autistic cousins of honey bees, how can anyone not like them?

No.

Because bumblebees can sting multiple times and are often mistaken for the harmless fat honeybees.

are legendary pokemons in pokemon go found in places like the arctic and inhabited islands

Bees in general are great.

If you have internet connection there, sure

isnt that the largest butterfly and not a moth?

Actually, if I could choose one species to get eradicated, I'd choose flies.

They're not dangerous or scary, but just so fucking annoying and serve no pupose other than maybe food for spiders, but fuck them too.

Flies are unnecessary and need to be holocausted.

No that's an Atlas moth, the largest moth.

>being afraid of anything but mosquitoes

Fuck those tiny grim reapers

so tell me, eurobros, why are you up this late shitposting in a non-sports related topic on Sup Forums?

Still not as bad as wasps/hornets/yellow jackets.