Pokemon Go thread

Pokemon Go thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/3nntfori
redding.com/news/local/Pokemon-Go-players-stabbed-robbed-early-Friday-Redding-police-say-387021281.html
pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/ycwbc663
pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/vk5yn0mx
pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/kd0jxsac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why you here on b when you are supposed to be outside faggot

Does anyone know how to get it on PC?

Wtf is up with XL/XS pokemon?

Mystic here

I'm luring them to my house

XL/XS is the size of your 'Mon, which can determine how powerful its CP boosts can get through training or Stardust snorting

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/3nntfori
Help a Sup Forumstard out

Fucking tard....u will go with the pc outside and catch pokemons

they either ate to much or are midgets, or both or neither. Is it that hard to comprehend?

Hey, could anyone help me. Started about 7 hours ago, haven't really left house but to throw trash. Going to gym soon to do PvP, no idea how to make a good team. Have some cards (shit). What would be the best way to arrange these cards into a team of 6?
If you want individual abilities I can get those.

it's a scam to send you bullshit advertising. I did that earlier already. They sent nothing so far. I'm sure I'll get some nice ad's sent to my facebook later.. yay i'm stupid

I have a laptop I can easily carry around, but I lost my phone and fuck looking for it.

surprised i havent lost my job because of this game
but goddamn it oddish is more important than fucking kmart

Depends on who you're gonna fight. What's the gyms team lineup?

It's 2 AM here, cant decide if I want to go out and catch some pokemens or go to bed

you have a pokestop at your house dam

Yeah cause you won't look like a jackass rushing to pull your computer out in the middle of the sidewalk

I checked out the PVP system last night. I think you'll find yourself having a "fun' time with such low CP pokemon.. you can't duel other people your own levels. And it's not even real time PVP. you battle their pokemon's bot.

>phone breaks the day it comes out
>no money to buy a new phone
>FUCK!

It's always a good time to catch pokemon

go out
imma smoke some dank soon and do the same

where in europe are you stationed? We can go out together if you wan to.. Lv3 here

Didn't look ;c , but knowing Boston we are mostly a grass fire water and psychic town in terms of pokemon

Naa just a pub two doors down from my house with a pokestop at it

I don't think having a laptop in a purse or backpack will look weird. I can probably pass for a college student walking around or something.

You're just asking to get robbed

Downtown Colorado Springs pub crawl was so funny last night and very fun. Anyone else was there?

Post your catches.

>blue circle means i have seen them in silhouettes

It's the middle of the afternoon where I live.

If you're considering playing this game, but you live in a suburb, don't bother. Once you run out of Pokeballs, that's it. Pokestops are too damn far away from any suburbs and only reward up to 4 balls if you're lucky. Only way to restock is through in-game purchases or leveling up (the latter of which can't be done without Pokeballs in the first place)

redding.com/news/local/Pokemon-Go-players-stabbed-robbed-early-Friday-Redding-police-say-387021281.html

this also happened at 2am.

Well, i like adds on my fake fb anyway

There's been some news reports already of nignogs using a lure and robbing people when they get there. Be careful is all I'm saying

eh, so we shouldn't be out and about when it's dark because thats when the dark people come out to do crime? I'm sick of these darkies.. LETS CLEAN UP OUR COUNTRY.

I'm probably just gonna walk around my house and my backyard anyways. I live in the middle of the ghetto, fuck going outside at any time.

Pokemon GO users need protection. Lets invent the Pikachu tazer FOR POKEMON GO USERS!

Carry a knife and don't go to a pokestop that's been lured at 2am.

Chances are you're not in Norway, and even if you are, you're probs not even close, ty tho.

Yeah but then again I dont live in a 3rd world shithole.

Instinct here. Never seen a more accurate pic in my life.

>be me
>out catching pokeymanz
>some dude's got a lure up nearby
>fuckyes.jpg
>some guys pull up in some shitty camry
>hop out
>"Yo, see anything rare here?"
>"Nah, I mean, there was a Koffing, but that was it."
>"Alright nice."
>they stick around a bit
>try to strike up a bit of conversation
>decide teams is a good choice, since I just joined Instinct.
>"So what team are you on?"
>"Valor, what about you?"
>"Instinct"
>"Oh, so you have cancer then?"

I swear on my life those last 4 lines aren't edited in anyway. First and last time I'll associate with Valortards.

There is absolutely no reason to walk around if you're only gonna do it in your yard. The radius is pretty big. I couldn't give you an accurate measurement but I'm getting Pokemon from two houses over on either side of my own.

lol, what are you trying to say?

Found this big guy today

ay, ay yo

AY YO WITE BOI i no u hear me

NICE FONE WITE BOI

GIBS ME DAT

>big guy
>xs
What?

Nice, but that's going to be a bitch to train.

Well, that's not that far. If you can get Pokemon on your street, then yeah, I'm pretty safe. Plus, I'm not some retard that would run around at 2:00 AM for Pokemon.

Kid you not I saw this 35-40 year old dude at a local park already wearing a custom made team valor shirt.

>32
I'd just transfer it and keep catching Squirtles.

Is this real?
pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/ycwbc663

I'm trying to say that the chances of me getting stabbed in this town, or any of the nearby towns are slim to none.

Black lady*
They'll probably rape me too :(

THAT U'RE A FEGIT

hvor i Norge er du? Rogaland her

>32

what a kick in the balls, im sorry user

what to do about the "gps not working" bullshit

Nah, it's gonna ask for your email. And if they're just planning on sending you a code, then please show me where you'd redeem that code in the game. It's an ad trap.

“the chances of me getting stabbed in this town, or any of the nearby towns are slim to none” -quite from man stabbed

this was already discussed earlier in the thread. no it's not.

So an XL is potentially stronger right?

Can somebody make one with just the Pokemon go symbol?

"Better carry a gun or 2" -NRA

Turn GPS on.

I mean without leaving. It's a very generous radius is what I'm saying. Of course you're not gonna get as many as someone who does get around a lot.

Thats a good quite.

Ganske langt unna da altså, er fra Østfold.

Yeah, just thought it was nice that a random blastoise appeared in my room.

must be fun living in constant fear

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/vk5yn0mx yo

its on faggot

this happened to me when some kids put up lures on two churches nearby

Should I set up a lure inside my house to see if anyone tries to break in?

I bet you're team Valor.

transfer that shit nigga

im team mystic

You are disgracing your Mystic teammates, my friend. Don't stoop to the level of Valor.

NO WAY

Are you fucking insane?

Change Mysticucks for Instinct and it'll be alright

Why is there a pokestop in your house?

Seriously this place is my one fucking escape from this god damned cancer cell of a fucking game. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums. I can't leave my fucking house for 5 seconds without being reminded of this stupid game. Please for the love of god let us have this one place safe from all the faggot norm ies obsessed with this game. It is consuming my life and I don't even play it.

Idk.

Some healthy rivalry is not a bad thing.

Sorry you're so sad user. You should try playing Pokemon GO.

instinct is for children and autismos

which one are you?

pokemon.vifppoints.club/coins/kd0jxsac

Dont know if this is real or not, but I aint taking no chances. Help a brother out please.

32 cp? i feel fucking bad for you. how disappointing

I said it before, the only reason I care about Pokemon anymore is for the pokegirls.

Melody from the second movie > all the others

This team hostility shit only happens on the internet. Go out and play it, hit a stop, and no one gives a shit. "What team you on? X? Cool, I'm Y." That's where it stops, unless you're at a gym - then it becomes FRIENDLY competition. MAYBE the little kids will get meme-y about it, "UR LITERALLY LE CANCER" type of shit. When that happens just laugh and keep playing. Hasn't happened to me because I have an authority figure air about me (used to work at a camp) but that's what you do.

Yes way. Lot of people struggle with it, some sort of bug. But dont know the solution. Things i read on the net doesnt work

shit man go catch some pokemon and chill

true true, thnx for making me realize that