Agent Carter Cancelled

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agent-carter-canceled-at-abc-893499?facebook_20160512

God damn it, can't you Americans do anything right? I liked this show.

No one gives a shit, lame character.

It's because they didn't utilize her big bouncy boobies.

The less MCU shows with ABC the better desu

I heard it ends on a cliffhanger :(

white boys couldn't handle this

>killed off in newest movie
>show cancelled

Maybe Netflix can pick it up... please.

>tfw they will never do Agent Wilson now

Because it was shit.

It was nonsensical in the amount of free reign Carter had to run around and cause trouble. The constant "girl power" shit was nauseating. It didn't feel genuine. It felt like pandering. It turned off every man watching the show and any woman smart enough to realize what they were trying to do.

The worst part, it didn't feel like it was connected to the MCU at all. There was some russian badguys and some other that were vaguely related to Hydra, but that was it. The show wouldn't go the whole way. Everyone called it a gap show. It was filler with no relation. At least Agents of Shield deals with the fallout of stuff happening in the movies.

Maybe they should just funnel every MCU show into Netflix. TV is dying anyway.

I never watched it but now I'm glad it was cancelled.

Can't make a show that has shit ratings

I don't get it, I pirated every single episode, yet they won't even renew it?

Here's your (you). That'll be $13.95 plus tip.

Shiiiieet, how can white women even compete?

Wish we had closure about the end. Maybe they could resolve it somehow in AoS or a TV movie.

>lead agent gets shot in his room
>guy takes the hydra pin

They were covering their tracks. What more closure do you need. It would only end up with Carter shooting another badguy and Jarvis saying "Good show Ms. Carter, you've done it once again! Oh god my wife still can't have babies"

because girl power pandering is just lazy ass writing

Sexism.

Oh boy, we will never know who Peggy married to.

Good, the deader Bridget Regan's career is the higher the possibility that that spamming faggot hangs himself

RIP TITS

peggy... more like peg me amirite haha

I haven't seen the second season.Did she got blacked?

Wanted to watch this after agents of shield. Should I still bother?

>Black man get cucked by Enver Gjokaj
>Show gets cancelled.

Apparently people don't like it if a woman finds a slav dick better than a black dick.

I'll give you just the tip, cuckboy

Season 2 was dumb. I liked season 1, but season 2 was just like watching your dad drooling while watching cartoons after he had a car accident and suffered brain damage.

More like
>White girl kisses black man
>show gets cancelled
Just like Hellcats

>Enver
>slav
he's mudslime alboshit

Don't forget Supergirl and Lucifer will be next. TV capeshit will die soon.

she married daniel souza

Thats the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me

>blacked
>strong independent womyn
>open lesbian in the 1950's
>laughably incompotent white men except for main characters, like the Howling Commandos or Howard Stark

I'm glad it's over. I like Hayley Atwell, but only when she's not in shit.

This show had two things going for it. Story and plot were neither of those things. Hayley's boobs were what carried this show. Marvel flooded both TV & movies with S.H.I.E.L.D. and hero type shows. Focusing less on heroes & powers & more on behind the scenes. HINT... Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is next if you dont bring in, even cameos of your heroes. These shows were OK but they need more umph to survive. Start throwing in Easter eggs that will hint upcoming heroes. Captain Marvel, Black Panther, & Doctor Strange etc. Hell if I heard one of those would be appearing, I'd NEVER MISS A SHOW!!!!!

Finnish iPad poster on suicide watch

shit just when i started watching...welp, into the trash it goes!!!

it'd be better off on netflix, it's not like it was an expensive show

There are thousands of bridget regan posters from multiple countries

>Galavant is oficially cancelled

Fuck, it hurts.

She's still got The Last Ship mmm she'll be kicking ass in that I hope she has lewd scenes too like panties and such

It's going to stage, I think. Not a bad idea, but we'll have to wait for some camrip.

It was a decent show, Jarvis and Howard were probably my favorite part. The story was forgettable compared to other Marvel stuff, but I don't regret the time I spent watching it at all.

Um, have you seen the last few episodes?

The black guy gets cucked. Hard.

But they always have easter eggs

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M