youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlBW5INYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newsradio.

fear factor

Zookeeper

krill oil

_a_l_l_ conspiracy documentaries

The man show 2.0

Its strange that show isnt praised on this board. Fucking teenagers.

for a second I thought his shirt said "cunt"

The man show 2 was a fucking travesty. The original with jimmy kimmel and adam corolla was GOAT; look it up some time.

god, that looks like its so bad for you

C H E M T R A I L S

was this an intentional combo or not? it fits almost perfectly.

BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

You win.

Onnit.com

Check it out, bitches

That's O-N-N-I-T.com everyone.

This gets me every time.

Every Rogan thread has me in blue balls until the copypasta comes out and gives me sweet release

Kek

Joe Rogan, the absolute mad man

Is this what they call retard strength?

that must hurt so bad

This "straight" guy closet case loser I hook up with always plays his podcast while we hang out and drink before hand. So cringey.

kys

get your bath robe from sale right now for only $164.97

normally $274.95

40% off - You save $109.98

thats why I said 2.0....

I say, do strap in, old boy

It's time once again to task your personal cook with chopping the veggies and to have your manservant warm the jolly old bathtub to the appropriate temperature (19.4 blanket-farthings)

The jollyplant has been lit and it's right about time for kale tea. Have a crumpet and mark it off your checklist.

May I also interest you in:

-herbal thinky drinkies
-spongy bungies
-oily krilly silly dilly
-jolly monkey foster glosters
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs your court violinist wakes you up gently with a fine melody
>you decide to warm up the old bones with some skippy dippies and pillow juggling

>Horace Turnbuckle, just end it all, you are the crummiest blacksmith this side of Canterbury and I quite dislike you, but come over for tea again so I can competently criticize you to make you feel ill at ease.
>Horace "I'm quite the shoddy blacksmith" Turnbuckle, just take the easy way out (through the front door). It's time for the "become a better craftsman so I can earn more" retirement plan

>Graham Dampcock, 1780

The following message was brought to you by rectangular paper©

>tfw Roganwatch is gone because Rogan got it removed

feels bad man

I've never watched or listened to a single thing this guy has did yet I hear about him all the time. Can somebody redpill me on him or tell me who the fuck he is?

One of the greatest minds of our generation

He hosts one of the most popular podcasts, and also does the play-by-play for UFC.

>guy from Fear Factor
>does martial arts, mostly jujitsu
>famous for his 3h podcasts
>mix of stupid and curious so he likes to invite scientists and """"""scientists""""""
>when talking to actual scientists gets bored and asks questions about the faked moon landings

Think Roganwatch was autistic? He had to spend all his time looking for those clips, going through hundreds of episodes etc

Possibly. Definitely not normal because of, as you said, how much time he devoted to cataloging podcasts for material to use for his videos.

makes you wonder what he could accomplish if he put all that time/effort into something productive

is there any links to Roganwatch?

When Alex Jones was on Coast 2 Coast AM this week he said Joe Rogan was one of the smartest people he's ever known

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

he is so retarded about fitness

I love JRE, but jesus christ I sometimes want to kick his teeth in when he start going on about something he clearly has marginal understanding of or just talk right out of his ass

jamie plz go I know you were responsible for getting those videos taken down

JAMIE I NEED SOME TEA
RIGHT NOW
MAKE ME SOME TEA JAMIE
*clears throat*

Don't you fucking dare accuse me of taking down based Roganwatch

jesus fucking christ

he really makes you think

>Joe's face when he used the Stone Mask

JoeJoe's bizarre adventure when?

with his stand [ROGAN EXPERIENCE]

I only know his podcast exists thanks to threads like this.

go to bed jamie

go to bed yung jamie

rogan is at my local improv tonight, should i go see him?

yes, YOLO, you will either like it or hate it. some people do not get the chance to see history happen.

the ego on this guy. hope he gets assassinated Dimebag Darrell style.

There were more than one guy. There was a joerogan2 subreddit where people would post new JRE podcasts and ask for stupid things that Joe said.

Joe's got a good memory, but the critical thinking skills of a 14 year old. Whenever someone makes a salient point about something he completely ruins the flow by going off on a tangent about mountain lions, "life experience" or some bullshit. It's almost cringe inducing how he can't understand Sam in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlBW5INYg

>sam harris

sup reddit

Sam's argument relies on the assumption that consciousness occurs from the chemical and electrical components of the brain.