Fuck fat people, get off your fucking enormous ass and be productive

Fuck fat people, get off your fucking enormous ass and be productive.

My hairdresser yesterday was 250+ and couldn't stop crying how she gained 30 pounds since she got engaged. I got a chuckle out of it, your fault fatty.

Fat shame thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>>

I weighed 240 at my worst.

But you know, I did something about it.

I just loooove how fatasses complain that they are told they shouldnt wear crop tops and short shorta and cry about how they are called fat like MAYBE IF YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO SEE YOUR FAT LARD LANDWHALE BODY SQUEEZED INTO SOMETHING TEN SIZES TOO SMALL HOW BOUT YOU GET SOME COMMON SENSE AND STOP WONDERING WHY YOU ARENT BEING CALLED PRETTY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR UGLY BODY

Gets it

Fat people are fucking delusional.

>tfw when was 200 lbs but worked really hard and got down to 180
>realize i could easily go down another 30

no real point to this post but thanks for the motivation I guess

How tall are you?

I fucking hate fatties. Especially the delusional feminist ones.

So I work at a department store in the apparel section, yesterday there was this cow of a woman (Easily 300 pounds) bitching to me about how small the Women's Plus section was and how rude I was for not considering people like her.

I kept thinking: It's not worth the jail time. It's not worth the jail time. It's not worth the jail time.

Lads, how do I get my fat best friend to lose weight? He's pushing 300 lbs and I keep encouraging him to exercise with me or eat better but he 'cant be bothered'. Should I leave him to his flabby demise?

I have a bit of chub and in working on tightening my stomach with this very magical ancient chineese secret called exercise and in the mean time i wear clothes that actually fits my fucking body type and miraculously i lost 5 pounds this week. Wow. That was clearly sooo difficult.

5'11''

What sorcery is this? I thought you had to eat 6 small meals a day and take diarrhoea pills?

Tell him hes gonna fucking die if he doesnt stop

180 at 5'11? Dude you sound like a spooky skeleton.

Did u tell her 2 Her face?No grow some balls

Its black magic, you caught me

some meat is ok. It's sexy. FAT is totally wrong, especially for a woman!

Boost

Bump this shit

It sounds like bullshit, but tell him to eat more. Eating breakfast soon after waking up will kick start metabolism(preferrably a carb like oatmeal, but even a bagel with NO cream cheese will do to start.) Then continue to eat little amounts of carbs, high protein meals every 2-4 hours. Light walking to start, tell him to bring phone and listen to music, maybe catch a few Pokemon. Watch weight fall off

190 down to 148 here
5'7 male.

>tell him to eat more
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.

Dude she was cutting my hair, I still want my hair

Mate this is nonsense. It's just calories in v calories out.

Tbh the only people that kinda have an excuse to be fat are the people that physically CANT do anything about it.. like their legs dont work and their metabolism is shit

Not MORE during meals, but more often you fuck.

Well I mean I guess I could lift through it but that seems more difficult with my current setup than just doing cardio and getting lean.

fuck thats disgusting

He clearly has very little willpower. Telling to eat more often is just an invitation to cheat a little with each meal and get fatter.

I fucking wish I was a skeleton. Funny enough my dad (who Ive always known to be 250+ and while I dont blame him for my problems definitely contributed to my weight problems) was an all state athlete who was called "the birdcage" because his stomach was so skinny and ripped.

>180
>skeleton

as a cubby man at 170 at 5'11 you have no idea what a thin man is

Right, it's not like this tested and proven. I eat Anywhere from 3-5k calories a day and I'm not fat. I run a lot, but it's how to get your body working like it should

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come visit b generl

Jumped the gun by saying skeleton. But dude dont lose another 30 lbs. Pics of your progress?

Gtfo and kill yourself

>3-5k calories a day and I'm not fat
Height/weight?

5'9 170, run a half marathon every year. Not an elite runner by any means, but am pretty active.

>pics
m8 Im not doing this to get karma on reddit I want to fuck hotter bitches and be able to brush my teeth with my shirt off without stumbling into a fit of depression.

162 down from 230, 5'11 male. I have no idea why people think it's so difficult; once I stopped living with my family and adopted my own food habits, pounds just came off. I never thought it would be hard, I just knew it would be a change.

>148 manlet here
Try swim and weight training

>implying Sup Forums isn't a board for anything
>implying this is one of the least tolerable threads that are posted semi-regularly

I stopped eating bread. I could stop drinking beer but that wouldn't be fun. I don't drink that low calorie garbage beer, I drink only craft.
was 230, now I'm 190. At 5'11.

Ive switched to vodka, good luck tho

I love my beer, but I will admit once I stopped drinking every other day I lost a lot of weight.