ITT: We act really nice to each other, but if someone rolls dubs; we go fucking apeshit

ITT: We act really nice to each other, but if someone rolls dubs; we go fucking apeshit.

Also whoever rolls dubs is a fucking nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10758849
youtu.be/0kcnNg_vbeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too late. I'm already a nigger irl

Hey man how was your day? Hopefully awesome.

That's a really cool picture. Don't mind if I save it there friend?

All yours man.

sup faggots

Just because you're black, doesn't make you less of a person

Yeah I back this man 110% he seems like a real quality man. I think he'd make a really good president

Zoozles

Hey there friend! :)

Wow, that's not a nice thing to say, homosexuals are persons too

Niggers

Hey there guy

That's very sweet of you to Bazinga my mother she's been lonely

Hey!

I'm not a "nigger".

Let's be civil. Greetings, everyone!

Hehe I'm 12, what is this picture?

Good morning you beautiful OP you

hey g-guys i really trust u all and love u guys so much just w-wondering what would u guys think if i were t-to (hypothetically) have... uh, d-dubs?

It okay. I'm gay and I know he's just exercising his freedom of speech. Its our duty as people to understand one another's struggles

What a pleasant day of singles.

That would be an animated female who appears to be spreading open her vagina lips for you to fuck her. personally I see nothing wrong with this fetish

When no one rolls dubs

Does liking traps make me gay?

Ha! Silly user we will always love and accept you, even if you did have dubs!

fuck yo couch nigger, fuck yo couch!

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEE

Idk I've never seen dubs IRL before. Who knows how I'd react. I'm just glad you don't and we can change topics. Like immediately...

Oh shit a nigger!!!!!!!!!

Well the tables have turned. Pack up your shit you little cock goblin you ruined it for everyone.

GTFO NIGGER FAGGOT

NIGGER

Fucking kill yourself you fucking subhuman nigger waste of space

Fcuking faggot give me your fucking home address I'll send a fucking ISIS Truck to your house to deal with your fucking faggot fairy fathers and your fucking nigger brother

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN DIE IN A FIRE

Hey new friends

The fuck is this price shit doing here. Fuck off back too your nigger hole you glassy eyed Jewish fuck. Hitler should have exterminated you filthy cunts decades ago fuuuu

Alex is a stupid nigger

FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE NIGGER F U C K Y O U

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB PORCH MONKEY FUCKING NIGGER

strawpoll.me/10758849 ayy help

shit

QUIT INTERNET NIGGER

YOU FUCKING WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE YOU ARE LITERALLY A FAILED ABORTION YOU UTTER PIECE OF SHIT PLEASE TAKE THE LARGEST FUCKING KNIFE YOU HAVE AND SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT YOU FAGGOT

Godammit! We just can't have nice things! We were having a nice time and you pull some shit like this you son of a bitch

Havin a pretty good day off myself, partaking in some mild day drinking. Playin vidya, kickin it with bros and taking edibles later.

Don't be that fucking guy, you cunt

Your one to talk you ugly slit eyed gook retard. How about you do the world a favor and go play in traffic bud

FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude wtf ur fucking disgusting please just leave fucking uninstall reality via 9mm to the temporal lobe u fuckcradle eat dirt and die in a shallow grave u fucking degenerate shitcooler

I'll take my dubs and leave then.

give me some of or all of dat boom boom,preferably more than a little bit of dat scobidy boobidy with a slight variation on the external visual stationary octagon.

Yuck another one. Fuck off already. Subhumans aren't allowed

Bazongzinno

this is what everyone has been asking you to do sO WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FUCK UP AND L E A V E A L R E A D Y,
F U C K M I N E R ?

I'm glad that's over with boys. Now let's get back to some civilized conversations

I eat smoked salmon on toast for breakfast every day AMA!

How exciting. How do you prepare such a dish?

have you played SueaCidalX?

What kind of retard monkey talk are you speaking boy. Better get the fuck out before someone gets hurt

kys

End your life you fucking retard

It's about time you pulled the trigger user.

FUCKING FAGGOT

>Does liking traps make me gay?

What a question. Yes.

Obviously.

>current year
>does not know about SueaCidalX?

You're a lucky boy, goy.

Have you ever tried putting bengay on your balls?

Feels good man

youtu.be/0kcnNg_vbeM

FUCKING END YOURSELF. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN FUCKING GARBAGE.

Have you ever sprayed cologne on your asshole? Go for it.

>FUCKING END YOURSELF. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN FUCKING GARBAGE.

>Triggered

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

I just put it between the bread and put it in the toaster, a few minutes later it's ready.

No of course not you fucking faggot.

You are a nigger. Please kill yourself.

Can I be a meme now?

When was the last time your daddy made you drink his "yummy gummy juice", Le'monjello?

I got dubs...rip me

you fucking silly idiot

Faggot

Nigger located

Never

Sadly I'm quite familiar with this chart already

Such a nice community we have here

Eat shit dicklips

a liar and a faggot, what a sad existence.

You're one to talk you shitheaded Canadian cucklord. Why don't you let me fuck your girl? Then you can apologize to me for her being so stretched out from all the nigger dick she's been getting.

>obviously not reading the rules

If dubs then I will go outside and look for cats