Hasn't this final vs france, as the games vs atletico madrid in the last 2 cl finals just shown how irrelevant he is?

hasn't this final vs france, as the games vs atletico madrid in the last 2 cl finals just shown how irrelevant he is?
he only played well in 2 games ou of 6 in this whole tournament.

>final vs france
You realize that in that final portugal had 0 offensive pressure on france. They parked the bus all the way through and scored a goal from a wild shot by Eder. Ronaldo going out to injury was a huge blow
>played well in 2 games ou of 6
He only had 2 bad games against Poland and Austria. Every other game he was fine

>parked the bus
We still shot 10 times and hit the bar once. What an ultra defensive team. We played without a forward for more than half the game.
>He only had 2 bad games against Poland and Austria. Every other game he was fine
I agree with you. For OP a forward played well if he scored. Ronaldo showed great leadership and defensive disciplne during the knockouts.

>2008- misses penalty, still wins
>2014- does nothing, still wins
>2016- does nothing, still wins
>2016 euro- literally doesn't even play, still wins

we all know he's a fucking media puppet

>only had 2 bad games against Poland and Austria. Every other game he was fine

He was shit except for 2 games...

Ronaldo was shit Gm 1 vs Iceland missed like 8 easy goals in the draw fucking his team out of a win. We had a whole thread here laughing at him and the excuse by his balllickers was that Iceland "wasn't a big game"

Gm 2 Ronaldo was horrid, missed like 5 easy goals including a PK in the game vs Austria fucking his team out of another win. He was a huge laughing stock at this point

Gm 3 he shut everyone up assisting Nani on a goal and adding two goals of his own

Gm 4 vs Croatia Ronaldo was shit all game but came up big in the final moments of extra time with the assist on the game winning goal

Gm 5 vs Poland Ronaldo whiffed two easy goals in last 5 minutes. Was totally embarrassing

Gm 6 vs Wales Ronaldo scored on nice header

Fm 7 vs France Ronaldo did nothing obviously

>Missed 8 goals vs Iceland
LMFAO, please show me all those 8 goals he missed, what a fucking exaggeration, you lost all credibility right there Jake
>Gm 2 Ronaldo was horrid, missed like 5 easy goals including a PK in the game vs Austria fucking his team out of another win. He was a huge laughing stock at this point
Agreed, idk wtf was going on
>Gm 4 vs Croatia Ronaldo was shit all game but came up big in the final moments of extra time with the assist on the game winning goal
You can't blame ronaldo for being shit agaisnt croatia, portugal created 0 (ZERO) shots against Croatia. He's a forward, he can't really do anything when the midfield isn't turning up
>Gm 5 vs Poland Ronaldo whiffed two easy goals in last 5 minutes. Was totally embarrassing
Agreed

euro- literally doesn't even play

? he played in the final

>tf
>tt

Only the final game counts, obviously. Not the whole tournament.

Based Payet took him out. He did nothing in his 25 minutes on the pitch.

He played like shit all through the whole euro, except for the Hungary and the Wales matches

he's played in over 600 games in his career and you're judging him on 6 games

he's won in england, he's won in spain, he's won in europe.

he's one of the most decorated players, team and individual, ever.

STOP. TALKING. SHIT.

>he's played in over 600 games in his career and you're judging him on 6 games
Yet Ronaldo judging himself on those six games acts like he single-handedly won the title for Portugal. He's a snake, If you could morph a reptile with a human being would he not look like CR7? I can't think of a human that looks like a reptile/snake more than CR7 does, can anyone? Think about it and let us know. And i can't think of a human that acts like a reptile/snake more than CR7 does, can anyone? Think about it and let us know

>its another episode of messifags on suicide watch

delicious

you're an idiot. i'm not even a ronaldo fan or a fan of any of his teams but everything you just wrote was really stupid.

Everyone except for CR7 ball-lickers, including 13 year old girls are laughing at Ronaldo for being a baby who can't finish a game much less a whole season with an ACL tear like they all did (Ronaldo is the ultimate pussy)
Everyone except for CR7 ball-lickers are laughing at Ronaldo for being a bitch coaching from the sidelines trying to grab glory for himself while fucking every body, when his coach is like shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down you moron attention whore who does nothing but shit on my team please kill yourself

I've

Wait what, catch me up senpaitachi I thought Portugal got knocked out in the group stage.

wait until you hear what happened to england, assuming you're even english. i hate how different countries have the same flag.

Iceland : assist to Nani to score
Austria : offside goal and unlucky hit the post
Hungary : assists Nani again scores easily one of the goals of tourney and another to save Portugal from exiting the tournament
Croatia : takes the ONLY shot on TARGET in the game that assists quaresma to score
Poland : if anything I'll give the benefit in the doubt that he did nothing but the motivation and confidence in the penalties is awesome(from that video everyone watched)
Wales : smashed that bitch with the nogin and destroys Wales confidence
France : well u can only do some much after Fayget smashes your knees

TSUU is our lord and savior, only a shame Eusebio wasn't here to see this

more please

>international trophies:
>CR7 = 1
>taxessi = 0

Canada CR7 ball licker is back
>Iceland : assist to Nani to score
See how Ronaldo ball lickers lie like snakes?

After winning the Euro Ronaldo is the best player in the world and saying otherwise is objectively wrong.

Messi hasn't proven himself outside of Barca and after yesterday most people wont rate him as the best until he does.

Iceland : assist to Nani to score
>never happened, see how delusional CR7 ball-lickers are?
Austria : offside goal and unlucky hit the post
>hit the post on the PK he missed? Seriously? CR7 ball-ball-lickers
Hungary : assists Nani again
>Ronaldo gets his 1st assist of the Euro (see how CR7 fans lie?) beautiful pass to Nani but you could tell he hated doing it because he wanted to score the first goal. such a bitch
scores easily one of the goals of tourney and another to save Portugal from exiting the tournament
>Ronaldo scores easy goal *goal of tournament the retards claim* Now Eder scored easily one of the goals of tourney to win it for Portugal. You know CR7 will hate Eder for life now
Croatia : takes the ONLY shot on TARGET in the game that assists quaresma to score
>even CR7 ball-lickers admit he was shit
Poland : if anything I'll give the benefit in the doubt that he did nothing but the motivation and confidence in the penalties is awesome(from that video everyone watched)
>lol now CR7 ball-ball-lickers are talking about the biggest pussy in history being a "motivational factor" after CR7 missed two easy tap-in goals in the last 5 minutes
Wales : smashed that bitch with the nogin and destroys Wales confidence >Ronaldo did play like a good teammate this game, its was when his dumb bird/reptile brain realized Portugal had a chance of winning it all and being a good teammate is better for winning than being a bitch all about sitting up front taking the most shots of any player in the Euro with the lowest conversion rate in the Euro

Griezmann alone is twice as good as CR7. Now was Griezmann twice as good as CR7 when CR7 had that amazing season at Man U? Maybe, maybe not. But CR7 is an old fart now

Where do morons like this come from?

Durrrrrrrr

>0.5 dribbles per game

okay, he is not a playmaker , surely he's good at shoo-

>6.8% conversion rate

into the trash it goes

Note CR7 came from some shit island way out in the Atlantic Ocean and their dialect of "Portuguese" is retared gibberish not understood in the Portuguese mainland which was why CR7 was bullied and ridiculed so much he flipped his shit like the bitch he is and quit school at 13 and never got an education. Part of the reason he is such a retard. He turns 32 in a few months, i hope he can get a tutor to catch him up from dropping out of school at age 13

>that flag
>this thread

opinion discarded. Watch more football

He helped on defense. He dragged oppenent defenders. He played as a lone number 9, a position he never done before.
He wasn't Portugal's best player. but that was the best i've ever seen form him on nt.

literally the GOAT
just goes to show if he played the final he would've scored 5 and made France into Malmo 2.0