Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

are you into basketball since you're black?

Have you ever watched an NBA game? +90% people in the crowd are white

>Chicago packers
I can see why that name didn't last long

>cant be called bullets because every large city has too many murders
democrats......

>be american
>be fan of bullets
>get shot

>small pieces of metal
versus
>literal sorcery

>Kansas City-Omaha

>Team from one city moves to another
>through some absolutely retarded historical revisionism it is considered a continuation of a completley unrelated team despite never sharing players, coaches or staff

Utah JAZZ, Memphis GRIZZLIES, for god's sake LA LAKERS. A name change like OKC did would not hurt.

but 90+% of the people on the court are black.
and you are black
so why arnt you in the NBA argie?

Why is ownership circled? Are you implying soccer clubs don't have owners and managers?

blame the Jew owner who moved the team we loved and took the name with him. fucking kike. glad he had his team sold to the NBA for pennys on the dollar.

They don't have owners

>team moves to a different city but keeps the same franchise name, now making the franchise name irrelevant to the city

Lel

>hurr jews and kikes
>spells "pennies" as "pennys"

uh huh yeah, it's the kikes who are to blame for all the problems in your life you pathetic piece of white trash

I fail to see a problem

>Utah Jazz

are you obssessed with black people because you are a north american white male?

because as everybody knows, mormons invented jazz

Cincinnati Royals was a pretty badass name, why did they change to a much worse city and name?

Bullets is an awesome name

too bad that Washington is full of kings and queens so that we can't use that word anymore

>Bullets
>Hornets
>Warriors
>Patriots
>Cardinals
>Pinguins

Why do american sport's teams have so many shitty names? I mean, come on. Is it just me, or you guys get sick when you see a team play and it's name is "Miami Dolphins?" Who the fuck wants to cheer for a team that has a fucking dolphin in it's name?

Imagine being this obsessed with a country you don't even live in.

>shitcinatti
>better than sac

You must be joking,

>athletic Rio Dejanero
>Royal Urugay
>International Dilmas
wow USA should follow your model

It hurts so much that were stuck with an autistic bird as a pelican

>Murican too ignorant to even know that those teams don't even exist

It's called being real. Not living in a kids fantasy world where dogs are teams and super heroes are animals too.The whole intire world does it. Lets get an example:
Spain
>Atlético Bilbao, Atlético de Madrid
Brazil
>Corinthians, Atlético MG, atlético PR
England
>Man City, Man United, Everton
Portugal
>Benfica, Porto

The only two countries besides you fucks that have meme names are Argentina with wack ass english teams names and Germany trying to copy some shit from you guys too. Hannover 09 and 49ers? Only I see it? Anyways...
Shouldn't you be in a NAMBLA meeting right now?

best post itt

USA lives in a fantasy world where mosquitoes aren't killing us all and we have functional sewage systems

>>through some absolutely retarded historical revisionism it is considered a continuation of a completley unrelated team despite never sharing players, coaches or staff

Not always, the Quebec Nordiques -> Colorado Avalanche kept a bunch of the sam players.

US is living in a fantasy world where niggers are comanding everything and turning your country into the next Zimbábue. I definitely prefer my mosquitos.

worst case scenario for USA is that we're like a more wealthy Brazil 30 years from now

Literally completely unoriginal, unaspiring, bland names.
>atletico
NO SHIT! It's a sports team. Now at least we know they are athletes!

And half of those are just place names.
>liking hackneyed derivative names

They have, but clubs location belongs to the city therefore they can't move out like in american sports. Ownets can do ehatecer they want except move out from the city. Which is fine.

If you follow your team for 20 years, buy merchandise then suddenly it moves out to the next big city, will you still wear their colors despite being a '''rival''' city ? and one day another franchise move to your town. Rooting for this new team would be bandwagonning right ?
It always confuses me, are there any americans here that saw their team relocated ? How did you deal with it ?

USA sports leagues besides baseball are all pretty new

NBA and NFL didn't become big until 1970s, by then having 3 teams in New York or teams in dead cities in the middle of the country made no sense

We have like 13% niggers while Brazil is more like 50%. If anything we will get conquered by Mexicans, not niggers. The nigger meme is way overblown by all sides.

Thats how American leagues started, as private leagues competing for premiership. I don't like it but its not like you can take multi-million dollar organizations from people, or rather this doesn't justify it.

The drive to be the premier market of a specific sport has moved the sports of Gridiron football and basketball more quickly than the more established baseball, which has progressed and regressed at a much slower rate than Football and Basketball

This is why I started following the Clippers rather than the Lakers

Minneapolis is in the land of 10,000 lakes, wh8pe LA is in the lajd of 10 lakes.

Meanwhile clipper ships were a California icon before the transcontinental raolroads were built.

nah, I think those are just better TV sports

Kek

it's a joke shlomo calm down

What is there to defend? Names change frequently, like that time in the early 80s when Malvinas became Falklands again.